Voters
9038. You may not vote on this poll
  • No.

9,008 99.67%
  • Yes?

11 0.12%
  • Maybe

19 0.21%
Page 516 of 624 FirstFirst ... 16 416 466 506 514 515 516 517 518 526 566 616 ... LastLast
Results 5,151 to 5,160 of 6237
    Danzo was more powerful than Sasuke. Sasuke only won because he had the advantage of both Karin and Madara's presence. Karin healed Sasuke from a fatal injury and Madaras presence prevented Danzo from using izanagi on Shisuis eye. If Sasuke was alone he would have been fucked.

Danzo Vs. kakashi there is absolutely no question about it. Kakashi would get raped.

I'm not so sure that's entirely how it works.

In the Ninja exams, Akamaru was considered a valid part of Kiba's arsenal, Karin who is part of Sasuke's gang was just fullfiling her function when she healed him. The whole thing is sort of Fuzzy because Danzo was Spaming Izanagi from stollen Sharingans and Shodaime's cells.

In any case I think that Sasuke could have won without any aid, if he hadn't been filled with anger motivated recklessness. Danzo's advantage was not in him overpowering Sasuke as much as Sasuke using Tactics that exposed him to injury, such as when he and Danzo stabbed each other. Sasuke could have used his Kirin from a distance.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

Question: If Naruto infused a rasengan with sage chakra do you think it would blast people and turn them to stone too? Im going to guess yes, even if its just an offensive move thats suppose to cut you up there still have to be a mass of Sage chakra swirling around you and cutting into your tenketsus and injecting itself into you when it hits. Would be pretty cool to see though

Id also like to see Naruto's Sage chakra vs. Tsuchikage's turn-things-to-stone technique he used against the zetsu clone, whose would win?
    A pie in the sky?

Quote Originally Posted by Shock View Post
    Question: If Naruto infused a rasengan with sage chakra do you think it would blast people and turn them to stone too? Im going to guess yes, even if its just an offensive move thats suppose to cut you up there still have to be a mass of Sage chakra swirling around you and cutting into your tenketsus and injecting itself into you when it hits. Would be pretty cool to see though

Id also like to see Naruto's Sage chakra vs. Tsuchikage's turn-things-to-stone technique he used against the zetsu clone, whose would win?
    No. Ultimate Rasengan, Rasenshurkien, all of those building size rasengans are already infused with sage energy and they do not posses secondary effect like turning in to a stone. Though it is possibile to feed someone with his chakra imbued with sage energy, as we have seen with the fat Pain (it wasn't a small amount, as he lost sage mode and entered again and lost at the end again).

SIMS for short >:] StareIntoMySharingan's Avatar
    damn... really POW and elitekage? i think kakashi might have a decent shot at winning :\ he was close to being chosen as hokage before danzou. he might e able come up with a way to overcome izanagi in the heat of battle like he did with pain's shinra tensei... and i think his mangekyou sharingan technique, kamui has reached a new peak of performance to catch susano'o arrows in midair... now, that's impressive if you ask me.

new question: Where did POW get his gif signature of sasuke and naruto duking it out!?

also, is there any current kage that can take a fresh sasuke out one-on-one at his current level... finally completing susano'o but not gaining the EMS yet.. but shit, that would mean he's blind... bbut i don't wanna mention EMS on the account that we have yet to see what it's really about.. you guys get my drift :]
    And witness the sparkle within this world of darkness.
    http://mangashare.com/forums/signaturepics/sigpic54294_1.gif

The Emperor of Everything dct21's Avatar
    The mizukage would have a pretty decent chance, with her lava and poison jutsu, at the time sasukes sasuno was incomplete but she was still able to melt it.

SIMS for short >:] StareIntoMySharingan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by dct21 View Post
    The mizukage would have a pretty decent chance, with her lava and poison jutsu, at the time sasukes sasuno was incomplete but she was still able to melt it.
    but would she be able to melt a completed susano'o? the little jutsu we have seen from her has been deadly already all on their own, and i do wonder what else she can do.. she was chosen to protect the fuedal lords afterall... but i have seen no defensive capabilities from her so far.. how would she protect herself from sasuke's attacks other than dodging?
    And witness the sparkle within this world of darkness.
    http://mangashare.com/forums/signaturepics/sigpic54294_1.gif

Quote Originally Posted by Shock View Post

Nah, they would only turn to stone if they absorbed the Sage Chakra. Flashing back to when Naruto fought Pein, every Rasengan (save for the very last one) he used was infused with Sage Chakra. None of the bodies he hit with them turned to stone as a result.

Quote Originally Posted by StareIntoMySharingan View Post
    new question: Where did POW get his gif signature of sasuke and naruto duking it out!?
    Asked that already too. He Said it was from a Naruto special that came out about the end of last year/ beginning of this year. I have not found it yet and a link he gave said it was copyrighted and no longer played.

If this was asked and or answered before, I apologize but would still like an answer.

Question:I guess it’s kind of 2 or 3 in 1.

I get that for storywise it might not make sense and Kishimoto might want all ninjas to be unique, as well as within the manga different characters have different chakra limits and types of affinities, but they used to talk how 1 ninja can know the secrets of that village's jutsu's yet we very rarely see people use the same jutsu other than the basics(like substitution jutsu, some kind of clone jutsu , and replacement jutsu, some weapon jutsu, etc.) we don't really see jutsus that a good percentage of the ninja in 1 village know and another village does know some form of the same thing. So why can the capture of 1 ninja (other than kekkai genkai traits) really reveal jutsu, seemingly not just 1, but many that are specific to a particular village?

Tieing into that, I mean I also get it takes time to make original jutsu but if people can see multiple people capable of pulling some really effective jutsus(not every jutsu, nor kekkai genkai of course) why not teach it to as many people, possibly when they're genin, as is possible? Is it because people are that untrusting of their own genin and fellow village ninja to that extreme degree? Some examples for "mass teachings of jutsus",(made it up) might be Kakashi's,Raikage's lightning jutsu, Marui's teleportation jutsu, the 4th's "Flash" jutsu, and that supposed immortal guys jutsu/religion, (Was it ever explained why there are no more like him?).
    There are more things in heaven and earth then is dreamt of in your philosophy

Quote Originally Posted by SCarred Luffy Lvl:Z View Post
    Asked that already too. He Said it was from a Naruto special that came out about the end of last year/ beginning of this year. I have not found it yet and a link he gave said it was copyrighted and no longer played.

If this was asked and or answered before, I apologize but would still like an answer.

Question:I guess it’s kind of 2 or 3 in 1.

I get that for storywise it might not make sense and Kishimoto might want all ninjas to be unique, as well as within the manga different characters have different chakra limits and types of affinities, but they used to talk how 1 ninja can know the secrets of that village's jutsu's yet we very rarely see people use the same jutsu other than the basics(like substitution jutsu, some kind of clone jutsu , and replacement jutsu, some weapon jutsu, etc.) we don't really see jutsus that a good percentage of the ninja in 1 village know and another village does know some form of the same thing. So why can the capture of 1 ninja (other than kekkai genkai traits) really reveal jutsu, seemingly not just 1, but many that are specific to a particular village?

Tieing into that, I mean I also get it takes time to make original jutsu but if people can see multiple people capable of pulling some really effective jutsus(not every jutsu, nor kekkai genkai of course) why not teach it to as many people, possibly when they're genin, as is possible? Is it because people are that untrusting of their own genin and fellow village ninja to that extreme degree? Some examples for "mass teachings of jutsus",(made it up) might be Kakashi's,Raikage's lightning jutsu, Marui's teleportation jutsu, the 4th's "Flash" jutsu, and that supposed immortal guys jutsu/religion, (Was it ever explained why there are no more like him?).
    You kind of answer your own question in the first part. Just because a ninja only uses select few techniques, doesn't mean he doesn't have much, much more in his arsenal. The foremost prime example is Kakashi. He's copied over 1000 jutsus (he's officially owned up to it), yet only uses a few techniques at any one time. It's only natural that some techniques are common across the countries, but it's mostly the A- and S-ranked techniques that are spread few and far between in villages, and those techniques are the ones villages don't want being spread around too much if they can help it.

What's said above ties in to your second part too. It only makes sense that you wouldn't be teaching your best and most secretive moves to any and everyone. That's just stupid. Likewise, it only makes sense that you only want to teach your best and most secretive moves to the people you personally trust. Because wouldn't it royally suck if somewhere down the road, you find yourself being attacked with your best technique? This is an extreme example, but if you have a technique that can end the world, would you be trying to teach that to everyone in your village? Of course not. You'd only teach that to a person you could truly trust with a technique like that. This is more than likely what any person who knows any rare A/S rank techniques is thinking.