View Poll Results: Poll?

Voters
9038. You may not vote on this poll
  • No.

    9,008 99.67%
  • Yes?

    11 0.12%
  • Maybe

    19 0.21%
Page 515 of 624 FirstFirst ... 15 415 465 505 513 514 515 516 517 525 565 615 ... LastLast
Results 5,141 to 5,150 of 6237
  1. #5141
    Yesss... Rlinfamous's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    River Falls, WI
    Posts
    3,437
    Quote Originally Posted by rinnebadass View Post
    is it likely that naruto can have a part 3?

    i am asking this because i remembered watching (manga or anime) naruto at his twenties when he was reading jiraya's book.

    also, will naruto be painted by kishi in the end of the story?
    That was mostly just to show Naruto at the age of the character in Jiraiya's book, just like Nagato pictured himself at that age when he read it. It does let us know what Naruto would look like at that age, which is cool, but it doesn't mean Kishi intends to do anything with it.

    This War story arc definitely feels like the final arc. Everything's built up to this point, the characters have their final power ups, and the current fights aren't really developing the cast so much as giving closure to it. We mostly are seeing flashbacks to remind us of how far the characters have come since the start of the series, and then see them reveal their "final moves" or whatever to demonstrate their coming of age or full maturity.

    The series has gone on long enough. I don't want Kishi to rush the ending; far from it. But once he does justice to this latest arc, and gives the War the ending it deserves, I want to see the series come to a close. Kabuto's defeat, Madara's defeat, Sasuke's redemption, Naruto finally choosing a girl... I can't wait. But that's the end, imo.

  2. #5142
    Senior Member Zero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    3,942
    Quote Originally Posted by Rlinfamous View Post
    That was mostly just to show Naruto at the age of the character in Jiraiya's book, just like Nagato pictured himself at that age when he read it. It does let us know what Naruto would look like at that age, which is cool, but it doesn't mean Kishi intends to do anything with it.

    This War story arc definitely feels like the final arc. Everything's built up to this point, the characters have their final power ups, and the current fights aren't really developing the cast so much as giving closure to it. We mostly are seeing flashbacks to remind us of how far the characters have come since the start of the series, and then see them reveal their "final moves" or whatever to demonstrate their coming of age or full maturity.

    The series has gone on long enough. I don't want Kishi to rush the ending; far from it. But once he does justice to this latest arc, and gives the War the ending it deserves, I want to see the series come to a close. Kabuto's defeat, Madara's defeat, Sasuke's redemption, Naruto finally choosing a girl... I can't wait. But that's the end, imo.
    Naruto may end soon, but it doesn't mean that the Narutoverse will die with it. I hope that Kishi will make a set of gaidens for the most interesting characters we know little about, or something like Soul Eater Not!.

  3. #5143

    Why always the old age of sarutobi use as an excuse?

    Why always the old age of sarutobi use as an excuse of weakening when compared to others? the third tsuchikage is older than him and yet he is freaking strong!

  4. #5144
    The Emperor of Everything dct21's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    2,304
    tsuchikage just has strong jutsu, he can barely walk without breaking his back. It should be obvious Sarutobi was a regular ninja not some experiment like orochimaru, demon like kukazu, or Madara. Once your past your'e prime the older you get the weaker you get

  5. #5145
    Senior Member psukkar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    527
    Quote Originally Posted by jmkokocrunch View Post
    Why always the old age of sarutobi use as an excuse of weakening when compared to others? the third tsuchikage is older than him and yet he is freaking strong!
    The older u get the less chakra reserves u have.

    Sarutobi unlike third tsuchikage doesn't have hax techniques like dust which he can realy on for cheap shots at the enemy without worring about a prolonged fight like Sarutobi had to deal with against orocihmaru, first and second hokages. Sarutobi uses an array of strong jutsu he learned in his konoha days which aren't hax to that level so needs to cast a varirty of techniques which unfortuately he didn't have the capacity to do at his old age due his chakra contraints. Even with the his low chakra problem he still was able to cast several high rank jutsu which goes to show how good his chakra control is as he deosn't waste chakra when molding(physical + sprirtual energies) chakra. He was 70 years old you know, I don't the tsuchikage is even that old, think hes 5 years youngers.

    Unfortunaly the cirumatances of when the series started we don't know how strong Sarutobi was in his prime. But I imigine it would have something to do with his nick name god of shinobi. Considering that nickname and the respective other kages of the other villages at the time thats pretty impressive. That should at least gives an idea of what his peak was like.

  6. #5146
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    77
    And Enma said he was just miserable compared to his prime.

  7. #5147
    I mean.... he went against 3 kage level ninja in his old age. His two sensei's, and his most prized pupil, the three who probably knew Sarutobi's strengths and weaknesses the best.

    In the end, he did the joint shinobi alliance a huge favor since Kabuto is no longer able to resurrect the 1st, 2nd, and 3rd hokage and utilize them in the war.

  8. #5148
    Yesss... Rlinfamous's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    River Falls, WI
    Posts
    3,437
    Quote Originally Posted by lunchroomclassic View Post
    I mean.... he went against 3 kage level ninja in his old age. His two sensei's, and his most prized pupil, the three who probably knew Sarutobi's strengths and weaknesses the best.

    In the end, he did the joint shinobi alliance a huge favor since Kabuto is no longer able to resurrect the 1st, 2nd, and 3rd hokage and utilize them in the war.
    Of course, we know from these Edo fights that the First and Second weren't as strong as they were in life, and Orochimaru himself didn't really join the fight until the Death God Hax was used against him; he left it mostly to the Edos.

    Still, Sarutobi was beast. As others have said, he was a balanced fighter type (similar to Kakashi), and didn't have his old chakra reserves or physical strength. He was still the strongest Shinobi in the village at the time, and saved it from destruction.

    And yeah, Tsuchikage is a long-range type who uses flight to move. I bet he also suffers from lower chakra, but his moves appear not to use much, despite being potent enough to allow him to carry the giant sea turtle through the sky. They manipulate the weight/consistency of objects via Dust Element.

    To be honest, I think there's just been so much power inflation in the series since Sarutobi's fight... that was the first S-class fight, and it obviously had fewer Super-Hax jutsu involved than most. Yes, it had Edo Tensei vs. Death God, which are THE most hax techniques in the series, but the rest was pretty tame. The First was the man who defeated Uchiha Madara; he wouldn't have gone down so easily if we saw him fight now, even if the Edo fights have still been pretty easy for the alliance.

  9. #5149
    SIMS for short >:] StareIntoMySharingan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    1,343
    kakashi vs danzou who wins!? these types of questions are allowed right?
    And witness the sparkle within this world of darkness.
    http://mangashare.com/forums/signaturepics/sigpic54294_1.gif


  10. #5150
    Scanlator POW's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    5,555
    Quote Originally Posted by StareIntoMySharingan View Post
    kakashi vs danzou who wins!? these types of questions are allowed right?
    Yes they are allowed and I would say Danzou only because he doesnt tire as easily using his abilities and he has more hacks. Even Sasuke with MS had to push his Susanoo to gain an edge against Danzou's Izanagi ability which basically allows he to launch suicide attacks without worry of dying.


    Fire type

    What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •