Voters
9038. You may not vote on this poll
  • No.

9,008 99.67%
  • Yes?

11 0.12%
  • Maybe

19 0.21%
Page 513 of 624 FirstFirst ... 13 413 463 503 511 512 513 514 515 523 563 613 ... LastLast
Results 5,121 to 5,130 of 6237
    Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    He'll go to the Closest of Team 7 (the nearest one in trouble) that appears to be in the most danger, as far as his senses tell him. Somehow I think that will be Kakashi because he seems to have the most Edo Zombies on his hands.
    Plus Sakura is with Kakashi in the close-range fighter division. And they seem like they're in way over their heads; I just hope we get to see plenty of Kakashi's RAMPAGE before Naruto begins his own.

How many hidden ninja villages other than strongest five are out there? I only know grass, waterfall, wood and sound. But are there other hidden villages except that ones I mentioned? Not including those from anime fillers....
    UNLEASH THE GREEN BEAST OF KONOHA

SIMS for short >:] StareIntoMySharingan's Avatar
    how will sasuke's acquired EMS help him go toe-to-toe with naruto the way he is now?
    And witness the sparkle within this world of darkness.
    http://mangashare.com/forums/signaturepics/sigpic54294_1.gif

Quote Originally Posted by StareIntoMySharingan View Post
    how will sasuke's acquired EMS help him go toe-to-toe with naruto the way he is now?
    A new technique, more chakra, and more power for his current moves (better Tsukuyomi, better Susano'o, etc).

Quote Originally Posted by Rlinfamous View Post
    A new technique, more chakra, and more power for his current moves (better Tsukuyomi, better Susano'o, etc).
    agreed >:] but how would he acquire more chakra? i can also see his MS techniques being improved somehow; but do you think there might be something more to it? i mean, come on look at naruto lol i know sasuke has been a genuis before the conscious activation of his sharingan, the uchiha heritage, and has been growing since; but naruto is on a whole other level as far as being a jinchuuriki is involved... can sasuke counter that rawness with the power of doujutsu...

agreed >:] but how would he acquire more chakra? i can also see his MS techniques being improved somehow; but do you think there might be something more to it? i mean, come on look at naruto lol i know sasuke has been a genuis before the conscious activation of his sharingan, the uchiha heritage, and has been growing since; but naruto is on a whole other level as far as being a jinchuuriki is involved... can sasuke counter that rawness with the power of doujutsu...

Don't really know the answers to your question, but here's a thought:

Just as now, Naruto is close to Epitomizing the Physical energy of the Sage, or at least the Younger Son's, Sasuke is or will become closer to the Spiritual Energies of the Sage, or the Elder son's.

Naruto is getting there by His Senju/Uzumaki bloodline (dilute as it was), being energized by the Kyuubi's Chakra. Sasuke on the other hand was already near the Elder brother's energies via his Uchiha blood, of which he was born with the greatest potential (other than Madara's). With this logic, then Sasuke didn't need a huge Chakra upgrade like Naruto did. To prove my point, just look at how Sasuke was able to go toe-to-toe with Raikage, Killerbee, and Gaara, no ordinary Uchiha would have been able to do that.

Right now it wouldn't surprise me if Sasuke's Susanoo could whithstand Naruto's Kyuubi powered Rasengans. I think Naruto's edge will come when he learns to combine Sage Mode with Kyuubi Mode.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

My guess is that the EMS is something of a fusion of spiritual energies. So Sasuke will essentially have the combined power of two MS users. The strengthening of the Sharingan, and evolution to MS, happens when a Sharingan-user increases their spiritual energies (through grief, hatred, etc). Sasuke surpassed his own limits, and Itachi's, and become the second EMS user in history, possibly the strongest Uchiha.

That should put him on par with Naruto's new physical energies. Naruto increased his powers, and surpassed his limits, via the Kyuubi and Sage Mode. In doing so, he surpassed Shodaime/Jiraiya, and other "physical" fighters, just as Sasuke surpassed Itachi and Madara. So he and Sasuke are ready to fight, as soon as they've had a few rounds to test out their new abilities in the War.

My guess is neither of them is a match for Madara, though... to take down a Rikudou, either Naruto will need his own Rinnegan, or he'll need to team up with Sasuke.

Naruto and Sasuke each had to be exceptional to achieve their power-ups, even if they had a lot of outside help (Itachi's eyes, the Kyuubi) for their final power-ups. Only someone with Naruto's level of physical energies and determination could have mastered the Kyuubi or Sage Mode, and only someone with Sasuke's level of spiritual energies and hatred/determination could have awakened the MS and achieved EMS.

truly awesome comments paulbee and rlinfamous >:]

i completely hear you rlin but the question becoes then; how does spiritual energy face off or even match against physical energy?

Spiritual energy is not merely ephemeral and conceptual alone.

In Uchiha's case, they are:

1) Able to Materialize something conceptual that had no original mass, and use it effectively in the physical world, as one would use something that had mass. An example of this is Susanoo, and susanoo's weapons. These object would after their use has ended, once again become immaterial and vanish.

2) They can manipulate dimensions, examples are Kakashi, and Madara
    3) They can transport objects to and from dimensions. I suspect that this is the basis for Amaterasu.

These Mental or spiritual energies can Kill you (kill Naruto) just as well as a physical weapon would.

In Senju/Uzumaki case:

Physical energies on the other hand manipulate things that are known to physics, Matter and Energy. Hence you have Chakra Blasts, Mokuton, overwhelming Power like the Kyuubi's strength. You also have endurance and resistance to injury.

These things can also kill you (or Kill Sasuke).

Izanagi appears to be an excellent use of both energies. With Izanagi the Sage could create a living breathing Susanoo that lived in and was part of the Physical world.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

truly awesome comments paulbee and rlinfamous >:]

i completely hear you rlin but the question becoes then; how does spiritual energy face off or even match against physical energy?
    When Sasuke manifests it into a guardian diety, Susano'o! His Susano'o reflects the strength of his spiritual energy, so it'll be even more powerful now that he's gained EMS. It should be enough to match against Naruto.

And Sasuke has quite a few deadly jutsu that will be strengthened by his spiritual energy. I'd say the question should become: Will Naruto be able to match up against Sasuke with nothing but a lot of strength/speed/Rasengans on his side? Because he's basically using one jutsu and a lot of power-ups for it, while Sasuke has a vast arsenal.

EDIT: Paulbee answered it better than me. D: