View Poll Results: Poll?

Voters
9038. You may not vote on this poll
  • No.

    9,008 99.67%
  • Yes?

    11 0.12%
  • Maybe

    19 0.21%
Page 511 of 624 FirstFirst ... 11 411 461 501 509 510 511 512 513 521 561 611 ... LastLast
Results 5,101 to 5,110 of 6237
  1. #5101
    Senior Member Nano's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    543
    Quote Originally Posted by FenixMarco View Post
    Alright so the cloud village was trying capture the 9T right? How they got ingested during the conflict and this was before Madara got involved with it? Or am I'm getting the Cloud village mixed up here.
    You are correct. The cloud Village was trying to capture the Kyuubi, and during that attempt, Kin-Gin Bro's were eaten and survived in the Kyuubi's Gut by eating the Chakra meat. They escaped, Kyuubi did its thing for a while, then Madara found it, Tamed it and fought against the 1st, leading to current events.
    Quote Originally Posted by [JUiCE] View Post
    The virginity is strong in this one.

  2. #5102
    Senior Member paulbee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Fargo, North Dakota USA
    Posts
    6,689
    there are details we don't know yet, such as what the 9T was doing since the centuries it and the other tailed beasts were created by the so6p. It may have had several cycles of being used by previous Uchihas, or being imprisoned in objects like the sage's pots. What we do know is that sometime before Uchiha Madara capture the 9T, the Cloud village had attempted to subdue it. Apparently the Gin/Kin brothers were part of a team that was accosting the 9T, and they got swallowed for their efforts.

    I can't recollect where, but It may have been indicated that Mito, Hashirama's wife was the first ever Jinchuuriki. I take it to mean that she was the first to survive being made the Jinchuuriki, probably because she was Uzumaki and had the sage lineage and because she used Uzumaki sealing techniques.

    I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

  3. #5103
    Senior Member Nano's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    543
    Thats an interesting thought Paul. I had never considered that not everyone could become a jinchuriki, i had thought that if the technique to seal it was correct anyone could be a jinchuriki, but that may not be the case. You may need a special blood line to be able to handle having that amount of power stored in you.
    Quote Originally Posted by [JUiCE] View Post
    The virginity is strong in this one.

  4. #5104
    Senior Member paulbee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Fargo, North Dakota USA
    Posts
    6,689
    Quote Originally Posted by Nano View Post
    Thats an interesting thought Paul. I had never considered that not everyone could become a jinchuriki, i had thought that if the technique to seal it was correct anyone could be a jinchuriki, but that may not be the case. You may need a special blood line to be able to handle having that amount of power stored in you.
    What I said was just a guess. Furthermore, It may have been due to the superior sealing powers of the Uzumaki. I am saying this because I hate to inadvertently mislead anyone.

    I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

  5. #5105
    Scanlator POW's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    5,439
    Quote Originally Posted by FenixMarco View Post
    Alright so the cloud village was trying capture the 9T right? How they got ingested during the conflict and this was before Madara got involved with it? Or am I'm getting the Cloud village mixed up here.
    Rough time line fun fact:

    - Senju & Uchiha clans sign peace treaty

    - Leaf village is formed

    - Other nations form their ninja villages

    - Cloud village tries to capture the Kyuubi (Kin & Gin)

    - Madara leaves the village

    - Madara tames the Kyuubi

    - Hashrima vs Madara

    - Hashrima wins & his Wife seals the Kyuubi in herself


    There ya go


    Fire type

    What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

  6. #5106
    Senior Member paulbee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Fargo, North Dakota USA
    Posts
    6,689
    Quote Originally Posted by POW View Post
    Rough time line fun fact:
    The implied question is whether Mito was able to seal the fox partly because of her Uzumaki lineage. We know that her Uzumaki Sealing Techniques was indispensible, what we don't know is whether anyone unrelated to the sage, like uzumakis, like kin and gin, could be able to contain the 9Talis.

    Opinion?

    I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

  7. #5107
    Senior Member FenixMarco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Valhalla
    Posts
    3,688
    Thanks for the time line and the other facts. Cleared it up real easy for me. Yeah I was going to end up asking a similar question above. If the Ginkuko bros incident was before all that was going also speculate what Bee's saying about the bloodline and sealing techniques. How the Leaf was able to seal the Kyuubi and not the Cloud since they don't have either. That I know off.

  8. #5108
    Yesss... Rlinfamous's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    River Falls, WI
    Posts
    3,397
    Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    The implied question is whether Mito was able to seal the fox partly because of her Uzumaki lineage. We know that her Uzumaki Sealing Techniques was indispensible, what we don't know is whether anyone unrelated to the sage, like uzumakis, like kin and gin, could be able to contain the 9Talis.

    Opinion?
    http://www.ourmanga.com/Naruto/500/04

    Mito was able to seal the Fox within herself because she had the Uzumaki clan's revered Sealing techniques, and also the formidable chakra/life force of the Uzumaki. So yes, her lineage was critical.

    It's likely that someone with Uzumaki-level chakra would be needed to house the Kyuubi, and the highest level of sealing jutsu would also be necessary. That's why Konoha needed Kushina, even though Konoha's residents are the descendants of Senju (and thus the Sage). However, the Raikage also stated that the Kin Gin brothers were (possibly) distantly related to the Sage, and that's why they could withstand the Kyuubi's chakra. If that were true, it would mean their lineage was less watered-down than the majority of Konoha.

    Also, in response to your earlier post, the Rikudou was the first Jinchuuriki, technically. Mito might have been the first in more modern times (Hashirama himself distributed the remaining Bijuu to other villages). However, it seems that other villages had different methods of sealing / wielding the Bijuu, so the Uzumaki/Rikudou seals are not the only ones that work.

  9. #5109
    Senior Member paulbee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Fargo, North Dakota USA
    Posts
    6,689
    Quote Originally Posted by Rlinfamous View Post
    http://www.ourmanga.com/Naruto/500/04

    Mito was able to seal the Fox within herself because she had the Uzumaki clan's revered Sealing techniques, and also the formidable chakra/life force of the Uzumaki. So yes, her lineage was critical.

    It's likely that someone with Uzumaki-level chakra would be needed to house the Kyuubi, and the highest level of sealing jutsu would also be necessary. That's why Konoha needed Kushina, even though Konoha's residents are the descendants of Senju (and thus the Sage). However, the Raikage also stated that the Kin Gin brothers were (possibly) distantly related to the Sage, and that's why they could withstand the Kyuubi's chakra. If that were true, it would mean their lineage was less watered-down than the majority of Konoha.

    Also, in response to your earlier post, the Rikudou was the first Jinchuuriki, technically. Mito might have been the first in more modern times (Hashirama himself distributed the remaining Bijuu to other villages). However, it seems that other villages had different methods of sealing / wielding the Bijuu, so the Uzumaki/Rikudou seals are not the only ones that work.
    Thanks for the splendid reply.

    Regarding to the part of your reply concerning Uzumaki/Rikudou sealing techniques, The question is, whether regular sealing techs. can work on the 9Tails?

    Also Rikudou was the Jinchuuriki of the Jyuubi I know, but he was never the Jinchuuriki of the 9Tails, or was he? I suppose that the QB's comment when Narurto resealed him might imply that he was.

    I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

  10. #5110
    Bosnias Badass AmarSa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Bosnia
    Posts
    710
    Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    Thanks for the splendid reply.

    Regarding to the part of your reply concerning Uzumaki/Rikudou sealing techniques, The question is, whether regular sealing techs. can work on the 9Tails?

    Also Rikudou was the Jinchuuriki of the Jyuubi I know, but he was never the Jinchuuriki of the 9Tails, or was he? I suppose that the QB's comment when Narurto resealed him might imply that he was.
    You didn't ask me, but I'll share my personal opinion with you guys.

    We've never heard or seen that a non-Uzumaki was the 9tails Jinchuuriki, therefore we can just theorize about that one. Probably a Uchiha could be a 9t Jinchuuriki too, since they have the ability to control it. But to sumarize it, I think just a person with strong chakra (someone blood related to Rikudou) or the Uchiha could contain the beast.

    And the Rikudou was just the Jinchuuriki of the Jyuubi, before he died he divided the Jyuubis power in 9 pieces, creating the 9 Biiju. Kyuubi may know of his seal because he was also a part of the Jyuubi, considering his violent nature, probably the 'biggest part' of the 10 tails...that's maybe why Narutos seal reminded him on Rikudous.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •