Voters
9038. You may not vote on this poll
  • No.

9,008 99.67%
  • Yes?

11 0.12%
  • Maybe

19 0.21%
Page 510 of 624 FirstFirst ... 10 410 460 500 508 509 510 511 512 520 560 610 ... LastLast
Results 5,091 to 5,100 of 6237
    ^@ paulbee Okay, Fair proof.
    Can I admit I was wrong. Totally forgot the specifics...
    Until Mono, now I'm unsure again.
    But it seems like to some degrees, there are many groups that deal and specialize in poisons, both slow acting, deadly and paralytic, especially gas and or things hat can be released into the air, enough that they could assign many ninjas that have those skills to different groups.
    Last edited by SCarred Luffy Lvl:Z; 03-25-2011 at 04:01 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by SCarred Luffy Lvl:Z View Post
    ^@ paulbee Okay, Fair proof.
    Can I admit I was wrong. Totally forgot the specifics...
    Until Mono, now I'm unsure again.
    But it seems like to some degrees, there are many groups that deal and specialize in poisons, both slow acting, deadly and paralytic, especially gas and or things hat can be released into the air, enough that they could assign many ninjas that have those skills to different groups.
    Don't get me wrong bro. Or perhaps I wasn't very clear to start with.

I am not certain that that was Haku's blood in his eyes, but the way it seemed to increase in quantity as though oozing out suggests it. Anyway, hold your head up. Nobody knows all the answers...except Kishi.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

So is it Kakashi's blood? or Haku's?
    Quote Originally Posted by [JUiCE] View Post
    The virginity is strong in this one.

Quote Originally Posted by Nano View Post
    So is it Kakashi's blood? or Haku's?
    I am GUESSING, Haku. When you look at the Blade in the first panel, the entire surface is covered with blood. Now in the real world that much blood would have to come from a majore would such as expected from slicing Haku in half. In a manga however....

I first thought the origin of the blood was from Haku's eyes, but your comment made me revisit. Obviously the intent was for the blade to be the source of the blood.

So since there was no new chapter this week (I'm assuming because of the earthquake, not because Kishi took a break?), is it safe to assume we may be getting a double chapter next week?
    "I'm like the sun, I'm trying to shine on everybody"
    Spoiler!

Spoiler!

I don't think it would be safe to assume anything.

current reading: Naruto:shipuuden, Bleach, Fairytails, Historys strongest diciple kenichi,
    berzerk, deadman wonderland, claymore, hunter x hunter, gantz, blue exorcist, one piece, zetman, witch hunter, liar game, and vagabond ..... I need more!

Question!

It's about the first Nine Tails's jinchuriki and Hashirama Senju's wife. Kishimoto wrote that she turned a jinchuriki after Hashirama's battle against Madara and passed the tailed beast to Kushina.

So if is it, how can Kinkaku and Ginkaku have being swallowed by the Nine Tails and survived if Mito (Hashirama's wife) was the jinchuriki at the time?

Quote Originally Posted by FenixMarco View Post
    Question!

It's about the first Nine Tails's jinchuriki and Hashirama Senju's wife. Kishimoto wrote that she turned a jinchuriki after Hashirama's battle against Madara and passed the tailed beast to Kushina.

So if is it, how can Kinkaku and Ginkaku have being swallowed by the Nine Tails and survived if Mito (Hashirama's wife) was the jinchuriki at the time?
    Kin and Gin were ingested before the 9T was captured, first by Madara, and then By Hashirama.

Alright so the cloud village was trying capture the 9T right? How they got ingested during the conflict and this was before Madara got involved with it? Or am I'm getting the Cloud village mixed up here.