Voters
9038. You may not vote on this poll
  • No.

9,008 99.67%
  • Yes?

11 0.12%
  • Maybe

19 0.21%
Page 509 of 624 FirstFirst ... 9 409 459 499 507 508 509 510 511 519 559 609 ... LastLast
Results 5,081 to 5,090 of 6237
    Appearance of Darkness Aga bomBa's Avatar
    Q 1.) Kabuto mentioned that he's invincible with his Edo Tensei and his " other " jutsu.. soo was there another forbidden jutsu that Orochimaru was working on, but he never got the time to finish it?

Q 2.) Is that " Other " jutsu Yamata no Orochi ??

- Kabuto advanced Edo Tensei, Manda.. so what if Yamata no Orochi is his Real Joker? We all know that Kabuto is in essention, the incarnation of Orochimaru. Below some summary of Yamata no Orochi:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Yamata no Orochi

Ninjutsu: Eight-Branched Hydra
    Use: Offensive, Defensive, Supplementary

Shortly before his demise, Orochimaru spent his last forces releasing this Ninjustu, seizing his opportunity when Sasuke, who had absorbed him, exhausted the chakra he was using to keep him suppressed. Out of Sasuke's Cursed Seal came forth Orochimaru, shapeshifted into an eight-headed, eight-tailed white snake, through the White Snake's power of Regeneration. This is Orochimaru's greatest, most powerful technique, the embodiment of a long-lived, implacable tenacity that trampled the Uchiha hideout by merely crawling onto its scaly abdomen!

A python with eight heads, expanding into eight edges. Its wicked excellence is the incarnation of a longstanding resentment! This is the manifestation of the Orochi's staunch determination! Boasting a gigantic frame, even more so than that of Manda, who is dreaded as the strongest of pythons, it ferociously bares its fangs! Transcending a Snake King, it is more akin to a God of Dragons!

Orochimaru has achieved a Rebirth that lets him come back no matter how far he is pushed past death's threshold. The source of his tenacity is the power of the White Snake, which governs good fortune and rebirth. Orochimaru put his hands on the White Snake's regeneration abilities after long years of study and research. The day young Orochimaru got ahold of the symbol of rebirth, he grew deranged and hellbent on immortality, a dark purpose that swallowed him whole.
    ... You're Dead 2 Me Now ...

But I'm confused, when Hanzou froze was the poison affecting him, or was that somehow an effect of his and Kabuto wills fighting for control of his body, because even Kabuto seemed confused? If it is, How can poison affect the dead?

Man...(mutter, mutter, grumble, grumble). Man this is rough.

Wednesday is here (and almost done) and still no spoilers of my favorite pastime. I think I'm getting a case of Bleachicating Narutolitis. (Anybody else?)

Quote Originally Posted by SCarred Luffy Lvl:Z View Post
    But I'm confused, when Hanzou froze was the poison affecting him, or was that somehow an effect of his and Kabuto wills fighting for control of his body, because even Kabuto seemed confused? If it is, How can poison affect the dead?
    Good question. The ET Zombies are resurrected with all their body functions complete and intact, except that they cannot be permanently "killed", and any damage they take such as amputations will eventually repair itself. however the repair is not immediate.

In the case of Hanzou, the poison paralyzed him allowing the Samurai to seal him. I imagine that had he not been sealed, the ET Justsu would have regenerated whatever damage the poison had done.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    Man...(mutter, mutter, grumble, grumble). Man this is rough.

Wednesday is here (and almost done) and still no spoilers of my favorite pastime. I think I'm getting a case of Bleachicating Narutolitis. (Anybody else?)
    My only assumption can be the RL crisis in japan is disrupting the normal spoilers. With the reactor problems, flooding & other things that affect the manga distribution process.

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

Quote Originally Posted by POW View Post
    My only assumption can be the RL crisis in japan is disrupting the normal spoilers. With the reactor problems, flooding & other things that affect the manga distribution process.
    Nice call POW. That cured my fever instantly. The suffering of people in Japan BY FAR outweighs any interruptions in my obsessions.

Nice call POW. That cured my fever instantly. The suffering of people in Japan BY FAR outweighs any interruptions in my obsessions.
    I possibly should have posted this in here, or made a thread, but according to http://www.shueisha.co.jp/info/110317_2.html there will be no chapter this week due to the lack of power and services in Japan due to the Tsunami and reactor failures, but they will release this weeks chapter next week with next weeks issue making it a double issue. So be patient people.
    Quote Originally Posted by [JUiCE] View Post
    The virginity is strong in this one.

Good question. The ET Zombies are resurrected with all their body functions complete and intact, except that they cannot be permanently "killed", and any damage they take such as amputations will eventually repair itself. however the repair is not immediate.

In the case of Hanzou, the poison paralyzed him allowing the Samurai to seal him. I imagine that had he not been sealed, the ET Justsu would have regenerated whatever damage the poison had done.
    Was going to just accept this, but I thought a little more about it and I realized that, the answer probably had to lean more by the frozen state was more because of the contest of wills.
    I could be wrong but I don't think we've been shown blood from the zombies thus we can't really know if they have normal bodily functions like chakra requirements and flow for attacks except it's somehow all provided by the user, @ no particular cost? And we have been shown that they to some extent have some chakra affinity.

But just think, if you're right, this whole attack could've been defeated in like a chapter if they just gas the zombies, and capture them. Do you think they knew this already or he just learned this from Hanzou?
    If so do you think that might be a possibility for the rest of the matches to be eliminated that quickly like that?
    Last edited by SCarred Luffy Lvl:Z; 03-25-2011 at 02:39 AM.

maybe. but catching guys like kakuzu itachi and nagato is different from raping tenten.

Quote Originally Posted by SCarred Luffy Lvl:Z View Post
    Was going to just accept this, but I thought a little more about it and I realized that, the answer probably had to lean more by the frozen state was more because of the contest of wills.
    I could be wrong but I don't think we've been shown blood from the zombies thus we can't really know if they have normal bodily functions like chakra requirements and flow for attacks except it's somehow all provided by the user, @ no particular cost? And we have been shown that they to some extent have some chakra affinity.

But just think, if you're right, this whole attack could've been defeated in like a chapter if they just gas the zombies, and capture them. Do you think they knew this already or he just learned this from Hanzou?
    If so do you think that might be a possibility for the rest of the matches to be eliminated that quickly like that?

well, what's that in Haku's eyes?

I don't know about gas attacks. I mean why aren't ninjas routinely equipped with such an effective killing tool?

well, what's that in Haku's eyes?

I don't know about gas attacks. I mean why aren't ninjas routinely equipped with such an effective killing tool?
    Wasnt that Kakashi's blood? Didnt Zabuza cut through Haku and injure Kakashi a bit and that is his blood. That was my understanding of the blood on haku.

The Gas attack is a good idea if it worked, as i have lost alot of interest in watching the ET zombies, i just wish Kishi will bring out Itachi and Nagato and then 1-2 chapters later all the ET zombies die. Yes they provide a back story for the characters, but if we had never had the backstory i dont think it would have detracted from the main story line very much at all.
    Quote Originally Posted by [JUiCE] View Post
    The virginity is strong in this one.