Voters
9038. You may not vote on this poll
  • No.

9,008 99.67%
  • Yes?

11 0.12%
  • Maybe

19 0.21%
Page 508 of 624 FirstFirst ... 8 408 458 498 506 507 508 509 510 518 558 608 ... LastLast
Results 5,071 to 5,080 of 6237
    Quote Originally Posted by Shikamaru-sensei View Post
    Also hasn't Kakazu like ascended to zombie level 2. He was basically a zombie in life and now hes a zombie back as a zombie. Its like this is the zombie of a zombie.
    Have to agree with this. Shouldn't Kakazu be some type of special zombie? Seems confusing to me.
    It seems like different rules apply to him especially because of the way he lived and fought.
    Are all the bodies that composed him before that last battle zombified or just the 1 that was originally his? Thought their bodies reverted to basically a state before their last battle? Even if the actual bodies didn' t come back, shouldn't he still have the chakra affinity and attacks from them? Besides if he takes bodies into him besides the chakra affinity, he doesn't really need them to sustain his life, right? And should the other new hearts he gets need to be alive to get their abilities? Or can he do it with dead or dieing hearts now? Especially if I don't see how he can maintain their life if he's dead? Shouldn't he be corrupting them also to death, and thus uselessness?

Quote Originally Posted by SCarred Luffy Lvl:Z View Post
    Have to agree with this. Shouldn't Kakazu be some type of special zombie? Seems confusing to me.
    It seems like different rules apply to him especially because of the way he lived and fought.
    Are all the bodies that composed him before that last battle zombified or just the 1 that was originally his? Thought their bodies reverted to basically a state before their last battle? Even if the actual bodies didn' t come back, shouldn't he still have the chakra affinity and attacks from them? Besides if he takes bodies into him besides the chakra affinity, he doesn't really need them to sustain his life, right? And should the other new hearts he gets need to be alive to get their abilities? Or can he do it with dead or dieing hearts now? Especially if I don't see how he can maintain their life if he's dead? Shouldn't he be corrupting them also to death, and thus uselessness?
    Kakuzu was revived without other hearts, so his element is earth. He currently is a normal zombie that control creatures with a living hearts. Although if he could reverse his own technique so that he would die in place of one of his hearts, then he would really become a zombie level 2, as he is immortal right now and his hearts would be as well.

So now that Kakuzu has 4 living hearts, can he still be dead?

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

Question

Quote Originally Posted by SCarred Luffy Lvl:Z View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Zero View Post
    Kakuzu was revived without other hearts, so his element is earth. He currently is a normal zombie that control creatures with a living hearts. Although if he could reverse his own technique so that he would die in place of one of his hearts, then he would really become a zombie level 2, as he is immortal right now and his hearts would be as well.
    Thought the creatures came from within his body and were a part of him? If that's the case, then they should be apart of his zombification. Isn't it possible that now he can suck the chakra afinity and doesn't actually need to maintain the heart's "life"?

Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    So now that Kakuzu has 4 living hearts, can he still be dead?
    He only stole those 4 living hearts to bring back his 4 element goons.

Naruto Manga Exercise

Q)Say Ino dies and then she was resurrected as an ET Zombie. While existing as an ET Zombie Ino mind transfers with a living person.

Would Ino to continue existing in the living world after the ET technique that resurrected her in the first place were to be dispelled while her mind transfer was still in effect?

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

i love jesus christ enochdickson's Avatar
    is kishi alive and well? .. and pray for japan..
    *** love***
    Love yourself and others as much as u love urself
    *** enoch ***

Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by enochdickson View Post
    is kishi alive and well? .. and pray for japan..
    You know everyone here was probably wondering if Naruto will be released next week given the horrific events. Not to downplay the tragedy but Kishi lives in Okayama Prefecture several miles south and bordered by Shikoku island so its possible there was not so much damage compared some of the other areas.

However it is low lying land but Kishi has money so its possible he has another place further inland where the elevation rises sharply.

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

Question:

Is it true that ET zombie Nagato cant walk?

In that in the case, THAT WOULD BEYOND RETARDED. Then that means Itachi should still be nearly blind. So that does that mean if someone had their limbs cut off before they died, they would be revived without limbs?

Quote Originally Posted by EliteKage View Post
    Question:

Is it true that ET zombie Nagato cant walk?

In that in the case, THAT WOULD BEYOND RETARDED. Then that means Itachi should still be nearly blind. So that does that mean if someone had their limbs cut off before they died, they would be revived without limbs?
    We assume so as he was being carried like airport luggage. ET zombies are revived in the condition there where shortly just before death so its possible but I dont think Itachi will be completely blind. We know his vision was pretty bad but its not 100% clear how bad at the end.

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you