View Poll Results: Poll?

Voters
9038. You may not vote on this poll
  • No.

    9,008 99.67%
  • Yes?

    11 0.12%
  • Maybe

    19 0.21%
Page 505 of 624 FirstFirst ... 5 405 455 495 503 504 505 506 507 515 555 605 ... LastLast
Results 5,041 to 5,050 of 6237
  1. #5041
    Senior Member Zero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    3,790
    Quote Originally Posted by enochdickson View Post
    does this mean that .. like how the pot/gaurd was used to seal edo ginkaku's soul ..

    similarly the biju's can be extracted again from the edo jinchurikies and sealed in something or like if at all the previous eight tail jinchuriki was resurrected and he fights with killer bee and do you say that there are two eight tails ..

    then i had probably say alas kabuto will resurrect the sage jinjuriki, who will have the ten tails..gosh seriously am confused with kishi's manga ...

    I see, that you don't understand it. The chakra that the edo zombies possess isn't normal, it isn't even theirs, it's unlimited.


    Edo zombies have a limited amount of chakra from unlimited source, because that was their limit of how much chakra they had when they were alive.


    The chakra they got is adjusted through their souls with is carved with experience from life. The supply they get just change to the form that they had access to, when they were alive.


    So, the edo jinchuriki may possess the copied chakra of the bijuu, but may not possess their minds... although it really depends on how well the chakra can be morphed ;P.

  2. #5042
    wasn't reading that part really, are people definitely dead when they get their souls sucked or is it just stored or something like that and they can somehow get them back? So the blonde girl is definitely gone?

    ...and Why is there a poll for this thread?

  3. #5043
    GAI SENSEI 4 HOKAGE bankai's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    doing your mom
    Posts
    3,188
    i ask this before but got no answer.. hopefully someone this time might have one.... where can i download all of the naruto chapter in one download or a good torrent
    Spoiler!

  4. #5044
    Elder Brother EliteKage's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    931
    Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    Shouldn't Tsunade's Techniques be able to regenerate Raikage's left arm?
    Why would u think that? Tsunade's never regenerated anyone's limbs. Human limbs dont grow back unless you make yourself a freak of nature like oro.

  5. #5045
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    794
    Quote Originally Posted by EliteKage View Post
    Human limbs dont grow back unless you make yourself a freak of nature like oro.
    you made my day ;D hahahahah

  6. #5046
    Senior Member Nano's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    565
    Quote Originally Posted by bankai View Post
    i ask this before but got no answer.. hopefully someone this time might have one.... where can i download all of the naruto chapter in one download or a good torrent
    http://isohunt.com/torrents/naruto+m...&ihs1=1&iho1=d

    you can get most of them in 1 torrent, at least up to 541.
    Quote Originally Posted by [JUiCE] View Post
    The virginity is strong in this one.

  7. #5047
    六代目火影仙人 Rokudaime Sennin ™'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Searching for a Path to one Peace!
    Posts
    4,915
    Quote Originally Posted by SCarred Luffy Lvl:Z View Post
    wasn't reading that part really, are people definitely dead when they get their souls sucked or is it just stored or something like that and they can somehow get them back? So the blonde girl is definitely gone?

    ...and Why is there a poll for this thread?
    First off, if you weren't reading that part really, then you shouldn't be asking questions. Not that hard to read a chapter thouroughly least once, even if you don't like a part. And Manusya path sucks souls, gedou path is able to give em back, and Edo Tensei souls have been summoned from the pure world, however souls couldn't be summoned back from the Death god's belly using Edo Tensei. Point is, it's possible to retrieve souls and revive the living again, we just don't know yet the full details of the sealing inside the gourd, they are Rikudou's weapons after all, anything is possible, right now it's just wait and see.

    And the poll asks the question POLL? and the answer is overwhelmingly a NO (it's ova 9000) so that means there is no poll, you just imagined it cause you're caught in one of Itachi's illusions. THERE IS NO POLL, it's all in your head.

    Quote Originally Posted by Nano View Post
    http://isohunt.com/torrents/naruto+m...&ihs1=1&iho1=d

    you can get most of them in 1 torrent, at least up to 541.
    Nice Torrent, but I bet it don't got the JapFlap releases which I gots

    Oh and you must be from 14 weeks in the future, or I somehow missed 13 chapters of Naruto. It could be possible that Darui being so sluggish, slowed down time but u were immune somehow. :p

    @Sir Bankai of the Mangalot: I got something for ya, make sure you have java installed.
    Last edited by Rokudaime Sennin ™; 02-22-2011 at 02:07 PM.
    A bridge towards peace; the will of fire still endures!


    Rokudaime Hokage, Rokudaime Rikudou Sennin Uzumaki Naruto

  8. #5048
    Senior Member paulbee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Fargo, North Dakota USA
    Posts
    6,867
    Quote Originally Posted by EliteKage View Post
    Why would u think that? Tsunade's never regenerated anyone's limbs. Human limbs dont grow back unless you make yourself a freak of nature like oro.
    This is a manga, everything about it is un-natural.

    As for why I would think that, I seem to recall that Tsunade used DNA regeneration to heal either Neji or Lee.

    I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

  9. #5049
    Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    This is a manga, everything about it is un-natural.

    As for why I would think that, I seem to recall that Tsunade used DNA regeneration to heal either Neji or Lee.
    Yes, She used it on Neji to regenerate a hole in his body.
    I am an artist, and my medium is death. I'm about to create my masterpiece :s



    Fan of the Rasengan Doujutsu theory, even though it's dead. Although, he does have the special Uzumaki clan blood.

    Quote Originally Posted by thorofasgard13 View Post
    Because he's the hero the shinobi world deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. Naruto.

  10. #5050
    Senior Member paulbee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Fargo, North Dakota USA
    Posts
    6,867
    Quote Originally Posted by thorofasgard13 View Post
    Yes, She used it on Neji to regenerate a hole in his body.
    Thanks Thor. And if Tsunade can regenerate a Hole, I don't see why Kishimoto couldn't extend such abilities to an Arm.

    I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •