Voters
9038. You may not vote on this poll
  • No.

9,008 99.67%
  • Yes?

11 0.12%
  • Maybe

19 0.21%
Page 500 of 624 FirstFirst ... 400 450 490 498 499 500 501 502 510 550 600 ... LastLast
Results 4,991 to 5,000 of 6237
    ^ No, he is dead, the kinaku brothers mentioned that they have been revived by the hack deadass nidaime jutsu. So, they seem to be pretty sure that he is dead. Although you never know in NU.

It seemed Nidaime expected to die. As i RECALL he annointed Sandaime to be Hokage prior to the Battle.
    Last edited by paulbee; 02-04-2011 at 10:50 PM.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

i love jesus christ enochdickson's Avatar
    hmm .. well said zero ..you leave a question of thought
    *** love***
    Love yourself and others as much as u love urself
    *** enoch ***

Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by enochdickson View Post
    but we still dont know if he was killed when he was the decoy..

not to offend , since am a fan of nidaime hokage.

it never stated him to be killed or still we dont know the result or the way nidaime was killed...

It was pretty much explained who ever was the decoy would likely be a sacrifice and die hence why the 2nd said he was slow to respond as you have to look inside and know yourself. He sacrifced himself to protect the next generation and thats why he appointed Hiruzen as the 3rd Hokage. We didnt need to see it to understand that 20 elite shinobi vs 1 elite shinobi wont end well.

Look what happened to Akatsuki members who got ganged up on.

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

like nagato? but against hundreds\thousands more? he defeated all of them. and he was all f+cked.

it was bad to know that 20 guys killed tobirama. and 2 were like catwoman.

yeah nagato had the rinnegan, so, when healthy and capable, he is invincible, but nidaime was suposed to the third\4th strongest guy since the begining of the shinobi's nations.

Quote Originally Posted by rinnebadass View Post
    like nagato? but against hundreds\thousands more? he defeated all of them. and he was all f+cked.

it was bad to know that 20 guys killed tobirama. and 2 were like catwoman.

yeah nagato had the rinnegan, so, when healthy and capable, he is invincible, but nidaime was suposed to the third\4th strongest guy since the begining of the shinobi's nations.
    I'm pretty sure the 2nd Hokage didn't have a near perfect technique like Shinra Tensei to fight with when he went to take on those 20 opponents. And I'm pretty sure those 20 opponents had a variety of techniques for the 2nd to fend off (2 of which who probably had Kyuubi powered techniques) unlike Nagato who really only had to combat Kage Bunshin and Rasengan. I'm pretty sure the 2nd Hokage would have had an easier time going up against Naruto and his KB's than 20 different exceptionally skilled ninja.

well.. you saw nagato going against kage bunshin and a rasengan or you saw an almost dead nagato going against the biggest and most powerfull village (thousands of shinobis) by himself? and AFTER that, dealing with naruto with all the the stuff we already now (lack of information, really tired, fighting to pin and not to kill, etc) ? i am sure that konoha has a little bit more of power than those 20 shinobis (2 are catwoman!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) lol

afro, the thing is, we got that info after the pain arc, so we forgot that no other shinobi was able to fight head on against more than 10 (or less) skilled guys by himself. at least, besides rikodou, we never heard of something similar. however, he was tobirama senju, in his prime (not in some sort of wheelchair), and we saw a strong will in him (not a f+cked up mind), and he was killed by a force of cloud village. for me, it was a let down. the raikage wasnt even there!!

Let's not count Nagato...as the heir of Rikudou he could have destroyed all 5 Villages and Naruto included (Chibaku Tensei).

Tobirama's death was regretable, but

1) Tobirama was fighting as a decoy. Basically it seems to me that he had to keep the pursuit force focused on himself. In this mindset he probably too more hits than he normally would have. It is difficult to play defense and attack at the same time.

2) it is unclear that anyone else (besides Nagato) could have done better, Maybe Sasuke EMS Susanoo and Amaterasu

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

he was good at genjutsu, amazing at water ninjutsu (and maybe earth) and had edo T (an 1.0 version)
    with all that, against them, i was thinking that he could at least buy lots of time and retreat. perhaps he needed to take someone with him and was atacked in the back? how was the second raikage killed? we dont know right?

i guess that nidaime edo t was pretty weak, otherwise he would've use them for the sake of the village and, with someone strong by his side, he could've retreated.

with all this, no one sees him as an equal to hashirama and yondaime.

i also have lots of problems against sandaime. he was 65 and fought like shit compared to an older tsuchikage danzou and even chiyo.
    how's that?

Quote Originally Posted by rinnebadass View Post
    he was good at genjutsu, amazing at water ninjutsu (and maybe earth) and had edo T (an 1.0 version)
    with all that, against them, i was thinking that he could at least buy lots of time and retreat. perhaps he needed to take someone with him and was atacked in the back? how was the second raikage killed? we dont know right?

i guess that nidaime edo t was pretty weak, otherwise he would've use them for the sake of the village and, with someone strong by his side, he could've retreated.

with all this, no one sees him as an equal to hashirama and yondaime.

i also have lots of problems against sandaime. he was 65 and fought like shit compared to an older tsuchikage danzou and even chiyo.
    how's that?
    Heh. You know that the first hokage is a hero among all vilages ? He was the one that created the current ninja system and brouth peace with his bijuu, at least for some amount of time.

On the other hands, the second hokage is an anti-hero, if not worse. He is the man that created and used a jutsu that disturbed the peace of living and the dead. Although he is a hero in konoha, right now half of the problems are because of him, heck, the third hokage could still be alive if it wasn't for edo tensei.

I belive that at some point Nidaime regrettet creating ET(he stopped using it ?) and so he put it in scroll of the forbidden ninjutsu, so that someone could use it again later xD. Damn, this is stupid, why did they kept that hax jutsu in a scroll.