Voters
9038. You may not vote on this poll
  • No.

9,008 99.67%
  • Yes?

11 0.12%
  • Maybe

19 0.21%
Page 493 of 624 FirstFirst ... 393 443 483 491 492 493 494 495 503 543 593 ... LastLast
Results 4,921 to 4,930 of 6237
    Quote Originally Posted by Afro Thunda View Post
    If the seal broke, the Kyuubi would reform itself using Naruto's body as the medium. It's the same way for all Jinchuuriki if they lose control. Or else there would have been mention of Bijuu separating from the host body after the jinchuuriki lost control. So it isn't something that happens just because a part of a Bijuu is sealed if that's what you're trying to get at.
    What I'm getting at is if the fox doesn't need naruto why is the fox waste his time taking over Naruto. There's nothing in the series so far that says a beast can't get free from their host to be her own entity they don't have to take over their hosts, in fact the jubbi for example was apparently still going to live on once the so6p died. So I believe a tailed beast doesn't have to take over the host its in and yet the fox does. And that's why I think the fox needs Naruto and considering what Minato did the fox its not a stretch.

Quote Originally Posted by psukkar View Post
    What I'm getting at is if the fox doesn't need naruto why is the fox waste his time taking over Naruto. There's nothing in the series so far that says a beast can't get free from their host to be her own entity they don't have to take over their hosts, in fact the jubbi for example was apparently still going to live on once the so6p died. So I believe a tailed beast doesn't have to take over the host its in and yet the fox does. And that's why I think the fox needs Naruto and considering what Minato did the fox its not a stretch.
    The Jyuubi would have resurrected back into the world after the Rikudo died. Or at least that's the assumption based on what Minato and Kushina said about sealing the Kyuubi and then dying. The Bijuu don't die with the host like we originally thought. Well, not forever at least.

Anyway, when Killer Bee lets the Hachibi take over, does the Hachibi physically split away from Killer Bee? No. When Gaara let the Ichibi take control, did he physically split away from Gaara? No. Those would have been prime examples to support your case. And speaking of the Hachibi, there was some background info regarding its history in the Cloud Village in chapter 494. The previous Jinchuuriki before Bee lost control of the Hachibi. The Raikage had to reseal it in some special jar and the Jinchuuriki was killed as a result of that. Now, why would the guy have died from having the Hachibi removed from his body after losing control if the Hachibi could have just discarded his body altogether? If he could have, we wouldn't have been told that the previous Jinchuuriki died from having the Hachibi removed. So it's clear that Bijuus separating from the host after taking over just doesn't happen.

The Jyuubi would have resurrected back into the world after the Rikudo died. Or at least that's the assumption based on what Minato and Kushina said about sealing the Kyuubi and then dying. The Bijuu don't die with the host like we originally thought. Well, not forever at least.

Anyway, when Killer Bee lets the Hachibi take over, does the Hachibi physically split away from Killer Bee? No. When Gaara let the Ichibi take control, did he physically split away from Gaara? No. Those would have been prime examples to support your case. And speaking of the Hachibi, there was some background info regarding its history in the Cloud Village in chapter 494. The previous Jinchuuriki before Bee lost control of the Hachibi. The Raikage had to reseal it in some special jar and the Jinchuuriki was killed as a result of that. Now, why would the guy have died from having the Hachibi removed from his body after losing control if the Hachibi could have just discarded his body altogether? If he could have, we wouldn't have been told that the previous Jinchuuriki died from having the Hachibi removed. So it's clear that Bijuus separating from the host after taking over just doesn't happen.
    Well the sealling in naruto case different than the other hosts. So also confuse a host truning into beast mode when I'm talking about the fox wanting out.

Quote Originally Posted by psukkar View Post
    Well the sealling in naruto case different than the other hosts. So also confuse a host truning into beast mode when I'm talking about the fox wanting out.
    The case of Naruto's sealing has nothing to do with anything. They stated (and knew) what would happen if the host for the Kyuubi died even before sealing it. It would eventually resurrect back into the world without a host. And I specifically brought up the point about when the Hachibi was wild and wanted out just like the Kyuubi and took over its host. The time before Killer Bee became a Jinchuuriki. Read the chapter. The Hachibi was back then just like the Kyuubi is now. I picked it so you'd see that no matter if the Bijuu is controlled or not, it makes no difference. It isn't separating from the host body. So, I'm not confusing anything.

Naruto's original seal allowed him to use portions of bijuu's chakra, as only a little was leaking and mixing with his own. Normally to use any of the bijuu power you need to break the seal.

Bijuu that are sealed can't free themselves from their hosts. They are tied to the body and soul of the host. Seperating from each other means death(although the bijuu would be ressurected) and doing it isn't a simple task. You need a copmplex sucking/sealing jutsu to make it work, without hosts IQ buck up(lol) they wouldn't never be capable of doing it, as they are normally beasts.

Basically bijuu may manifest their bodies through their hosts, but it doesn't change the fact that their souls are still tied together.

Seems its that time again Jump Festa 2011 is going to be Dec 18th-19th and that usually means some new Kishi interviews as to what to expect over the new year.

Anyone care to make any predictions as whats in store for Naruto?

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

Quote Originally Posted by POW View Post
    Seems its that time again Jump Festa 2011 is going to be Dec 18th-19th and that usually means some new Kishi interviews as to what to expect over the new year.

Anyone care to make any predictions as whats in store for Naruto?
    I believe this is a question worthy of its own thread. But anyway, Naruto executes the Kyuubi RasenBomb successfully for the first time in the decisive battle against Madara.

Banned
    Why does Naruto sucks?

Quote Originally Posted by Akama View Post
    Why does Naruto sucks?
    LOL, and I could ask you, Why are you Stupid?

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

I believe this is a question worthy of its own thread. But anyway, Naruto executes the Kyuubi RasenBomb successfully for the first time in the decisive battle against Madara.
    Firm believer in Sasuke as the final villain eh? I'm so proud of you Afro.

Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    LOL, and I could ask you, Why are you Stupid?
    LOL

I have a better question for ya Bee, Why's the sky blue? Are aliens out there?
    A bridge towards peace; the will of fire still endures!

Rokudaime Hokage, Rokudaime Rikudou Sennin Uzumaki Naruto