Voters
9038. You may not vote on this poll
  • No.

9,008 99.67%
  • Yes?

11 0.12%
  • Maybe

19 0.21%
Page 491 of 624 FirstFirst ... 391 441 481 489 490 491 492 493 501 541 591 ... LastLast
Results 4,901 to 4,910 of 6237
    Speed may not be considered only to movement. It may be about speed of all of your body's process, like:
    - reaction speed (surpassing human's),
    - thought procces (super computer),
    - cell creation (faster healing),
    - oxygen transport (similar effect to nitro in cars),
    - many, many more, this could basically be the strongest physical bloodline limit.

ultimate tech to defeat all edo tensei bodies:

gedo mazo.

users: madara with rinnegan, sasuke with rinnegan, nagato (edo body after watching naruto again) just to fuck with kabuto's plan.

what do you guys think?

Quote Originally Posted by rinnebadass View Post
    ultimate tech to defeat all edo tensei bodies:

Human Realm's ability to suck the souls out of all things.

users: Madara with Rinnegan, Nagato (edo body after watching Naruto again) just to fuck with Kabuto's plan.

what do you guys think?
    There. Fix'd that for ya. They wouldn't even need to go as far Gedo Mazo.

that one wont do the job.. because it isnt a 1vs1 situation so the user would become an easy prey (well..the user will be a rinnegan user so maybe you are right). i was talking about all the ET bodies. gedo mazo is awsome and that snake would fall from kabuto's ass once and for all!!

Quote Originally Posted by Zero View Post
    Speed may not be considered only to movement. It may be about speed of all of your body's process, like:
    - reaction speed (surpassing human's),
    - thought procces (super computer),
    - cell creation (faster healing),
    - oxygen transport (similar effect to nitro in cars),
    - many, many more, this could basically be the strongest physical bloodline limit.
    That reminds me of opening the eight gates. (which clearly isn't a bloodline limit)

There are jutsus which we don't know about, and somehow I doubt that Kishi will explain them to us.
    Ava & Sig created by Max
    v Credits to IIDX v
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by Light-kun View Post
    That reminds me of opening the eight gates. (which clearly isn't a bloodline limit)

There are jutsus which we don't know about, and somehow I doubt that Kishi will explain them to us.
    No, the eight gates only remove limits on your body, it don't make it faster/stronger/etc than it already is, it's just that is super dangerous to use your body to full potential. I said body, but it doesn't boost your mind, intellect, blood circulation, cell creation, etc. it works mainly on muscles and chakra circulation system. Besides you open them trough mind that can't close them immediately thus some lose of the energy and needless strain adds to it. The perfected gates would be opening trough instinct and would be capable of closing and opening in a instant making the same effect/demage that constantly open gates do, yet so much lowering the strain.

Quote Originally Posted by Zero View Post
    No, the eight gates only remove limits on your body, it don't make it faster/stronger/etc than it already is, it's just that is super dangerous to use your body to full potential. I said body, but it doesn't boost your mind, intellect, blood circulation, cell creation, etc. it works mainly on muscles and chakra circulation system. Besides you open them trough mind that can't close them immediately thus some lose of the energy and needless strain adds to it. The perfected gates would be opening trough instinct and would be capable of closing and opening in a instant making the same effect/demage that constantly open gates do, yet so much lowering the strain.
    actually it does.

read the 8 chakra gates thread
    The Master's Legacy

If a theory can't explain the mysteries of the past, it has little chance to explain the mysteries of the present and future.

Quote Originally Posted by Greed-sama View Post
    So does anyone think that the 4th knew about Killa Bee, and that's why he only sealed the yang chakra in Naruto? Knowing that eventually Naruto would meet up with Killa Bee and learn how to control it (which would of been impossible with the yin part). Since Jiraiya flat out he said he knew the 4th did it for a reason but wasn't sure why, do you think this is it?
    Wow so this doesn't seem TOO far off
    My name is Corey and I am an asshole. I get excessively drunk at inappropriate times, disregard social norms, indulge in every whim, ignore the consequences of my actions, mock idiots and posers, sleep with random women, and just generally act like a raging dick head. I contribute to society in no way what so ever

Proud fan of the Oujou White Knights!

Question:

What is positive and negative chakra? Its a rather new concept that Kishi literally brought out of nowhere.......

Quote Originally Posted by EliteKage View Post
    Question:

What is positive and negative chakra? Its a rather new concept that Kishi literally brought out of nowhere.......
    It was brought up when Kakashi and Yamato were training Naruto for his Wind Element. It was "Yin" and "Yang" then. Kakashi was about to explain it, but Yamato cut him off. So it isn't really a new concept, just a concept whose meaning, as far as the Narutoverse is concerned, Kishi still has yet to explain in detail.