• No.

9,008 99.67%
  • Yes?

11 0.12%
  • Maybe

19 0.21%
Page 49 of 624 FirstFirst ... 39 47 48 49 50 51 59 99 149 549 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by afro thunda View Post
    I'd predict at least another year or two before the next databook comes out. Any sooner and it'll only be the same as databook 3.

Neji is more than likely an A-class fighter. He doesn't have any 'WTFHAXXOR' moves characteristic of every character that we consider to be S-class. Now, if his attacks were like the his specials showcased in Narutimate Accel 2 (Naruto Ultimate Hero series), then I'd label him S-class for sure. If there's anything S-class about Neji right now, it would only be his Taijutsu.

-CORRECTO-MUNDO The 4th Databook will be at least a year if not two.

- Im glad you brought up Naruto Accel 2 as in the game Neji is ranked an A- Class shinobi. Even Gai and Kakashi are A-Rank in Accel 2.

Whats wrong with people accepting the fact Neji is A-rank thats still damn good for a 17 year old.

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by POW View Post

- Im glad you brought up Naruto Accel 2 as in the game Neji is ranked an A- Class shinobi. Even Gai and Kakashi are A-Rank in Accel 2.

Whats wrong with people accepting the fact Neji is A-rank thats still damn good for a 17 year old.
    i dont no

Naruto can Tank Amaterasu
    Quote Originally Posted by POW View Post

thank you, and i dont know why people have a hard time excepting that neji is A-class, and nothing above it.

sage of the ninetails and THEBLACKFLAMES, I told both of you to stop this. Several times.

This is the end.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hand Banana View Post
    If Pow wrote the manga it would be accurate as fuck lol. I stand behind Pow(while humping his leg) on this one.
    Troll Tagged by Uzumaki_Tim

Appearance of Darkness Aga bomBa's Avatar
    Those guys are sure funny, I can tell you that

On Topic:

Along with his brother, he dreamed of one day owning one of the great shinobi swords as they travelled together on dangerous missions. And then the day his brother died with his dream only half-realised, Suigetsu pledged to get his hands on *all* of the swords..

So my question is; he got the Zabuza sword right now, he will never get the Kisame sword, because its only attached to the original user -> Kisame..

As it is stated above " Suigetsu wants to collect all the swords "

If he meets that guys at the Kage Meeting..

1: is he going to take those Katana's of that guy for using it WITH his Zabuza sword ?
    2: OR is he just going to collect them and every time when he founds out a new sword, he will replace his previous sword with the new one?

Because I don't think that we will be introduced to another seven sword's men, except that guy that is quarding Mizukage. Until now we have seen 3 of the 7 seven s men.. And got a feeling that Kisame's sword is the strongest and he won't get that sword very easy.
    ... You're Dead 2 Me Now ...

Quote Originally Posted by Aga bomBa View Post
    Those guys are sure funny, I can tell you that

On Topic:

Along with his brother, he dreamed of one day owning one of the great shinobi swords as they travelled together on dangerous missions. And then the day his brother died with his dream only half-realised, Suigetsu pledged to get his hands on *all* of the swords..

So my question is; he got the Zabuza sword right now, he will never get the Kisame sword, because its only attached to the original user -> Kisame..

As it is stated above " Suigetsu wants to collect all the swords "

If he meets that guys at the Kage Meeting..

1: is he going to take those Katana's of that guy for using it WITH his Zabuza sword ?
    2: OR is he just going to collect them and every time when he founds out a new sword, he will replace his previous sword with the new one?

Because I don't think that we will be introduced to another seven sword's men, except that guy that is quarding Mizukage. Until now we have seen 3 of the 7 seven s men.. And got a feeling that Kisame's sword is the strongest and he won't get that sword very easy.

1) Once he sees one of the 7 swords you can be sure Sugietsu will go for it by any means necessary. Whether he will get it or not is another story....

2) He can keep them all in a equipment scroll seal but ya he wants all 7 for himself.

- Its possible the AO guy is also a swordsman we havent seen him carrying a sword tho but he could have one. He is wearing some kind of Seal tag earrings that may store his sword.

Fire type

Appearance of Darkness Aga bomBa's Avatar
    Okey, thnkz..

About that AO guy, I saw it also, those seal tag earrings. Firstly, I thought it was somekind of POWER release, but it could be someway to store his sword. WOW! if you think about that, then KISHI created one fuckin good character.

It is very possible that the Mizukage has 2 of the seven swordsmen protecting her. IF that guy is also one of the seven.. I'm starting to believe that Madara HAS REALLY something to do with this SEXY Mizukage ( but thats just speculating so I will wait ;p )
    ... You're Dead 2 Me Now ...

^^
    i kind of think that data book are more with the past of suigetsu and not the future... i mean maybe he now doesnt really thinking about collecting sword other then the samehada..

but i think when suigetsu meet the mizukage team they should know each other.. and suigetsu arent a criminal according to the data book..so maybe they will be friendly with suigetsu...

QUESTION :
    Did hand seal still matter in narutoverse?? do we can just have to assume that every jutsu that are performed without kekkei genkai are use with performing the hand seal first although the manga it self doesnt show the person using hand seal??
    for example sasuke's jutsu when he extend his hand like a sword, i never remember he use hand seal before perform that jutsu, but does he really use hand seal?? or we can just assuming??
    Last edited by slavkovski; 07-08-2009 at 09:35 AM.
    "Either Die as a Hero... or live long enough to see yourself becoming the villain..."
    "Knowledge is power"

Que gatito mas leeendo!!! hikonami's Avatar
    ok, i remember that in the anime fillers anko's memory is kinda blurry, she cannot remember what tthe hell oro and her did..based on that
    1) could it be that anko has repressed memories regarding the oro-danzou conection?
    2) is that a reason for which danzou wants anko dead?
    Miau, Miau, Miau.....prrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by slavkovski View Post
    ^^
    i kind of think that data book are more with the past of suigetsu and not the future... i mean maybe he now doesnt really thinking about collecting sword other then the samehada..

but i think when suigetsu meet the mizukage team they should know each other.. and suigetsu arent a criminal according to the data book..so maybe they will be friendly with suigetsu...

QUESTION :
    1) Did hand seal still matter in narutoverse?? do we can just have to assume that every jutsu that are performed without kekkei genkai are use with performing the hand seal first although the manga it self doesnt show the person using hand seal??
    for example sasuke's jutsu when he extend his hand like a sword, i never remember he use hand seal before perform that jutsu, but does he really use hand seal?? or we can just assuming??

- the databook only says Suigentsu trained and wanted to be a swordsman of the mist not get the swords thats his current goal.

1) Yea handseals are the basis for shinobi to use jutsu's in most cases. Sasuke's < Chidori Eisou - Thousand Birds Sharp Spear > is just a varitation of Chidori so after he forms the hand seals once he probably doesnt have to use them over and over because the chakra needed is already molded.

So long as he doesnt use another hand seal and use lets say a fireball jutsu , cause then he would have to reform hand signs for chidori.

Quote Originally Posted by hikonami View Post
    ok, i remember that in the anime fillers anko's memory is kinda blurry, she cannot remember what tthe hell oro and her did..based on that
    1) could it be that anko has repressed memories regarding the oro-danzou conection?
    2) is that a reason for which danzou wants anko dead?
    1) Its possible as least but the anime was non canon so....

2) She may have better understanding of Orochimaru than most and if she makes contact with Kabuto may gain intel leading back to Danzou.

Fire type