Voters
9038. You may not vote on this poll
  • No.

9,008 99.67%
  • Yes?

11 0.12%
  • Maybe

19 0.21%
Page 481 of 624 FirstFirst ... 381 431 471 479 480 481 482 483 491 531 581 ... LastLast
Results 4,801 to 4,810 of 6237
    Quote Originally Posted by kiduka View Post
    Is Naruto's lack of control of the Kyuubi's chakra due to the absence of the Kyuubi's will?

I say this because whenever Naruto tapped into the Kyuubi's chakra before he automatically knew all his abilities and used the Kyuubi's chakra effectively with no error. For example when he fought Neji, Sasuke and even Kabuto & Oro before he sprouted out the 4th tail.

Did the Kyuubi's will give him better control of his powers or was it all Naruto?
    What lack of control? Naruto right now has the greatest control over the kyubi's chakra. It's totally his to do with as he wishes.

The lack of control that Naruto displayed when he crashed into the temple wall, was the control over his sheer speed which was enhanced too greatly and he's not used to traveling at such speeds, that's where he needs the training in. As in him not being able to control his body's reflexes cause he hasn't learned to do it properly at those speeds.

Naruto can control the chakra just fine. He'll manage the speed in no time, he just wasn't expecting that drastic increase in sheer speed the first time.
    A bridge towards peace; the will of fire still endures!

Rokudaime Hokage, Rokudaime Rikudou Sennin Uzumaki Naruto

Quote Originally Posted by kiduka View Post
    Is Naruto's lack of control of the Kyuubi's chakra due to the absence of the Kyuubi's will?

I say this because whenever Naruto tapped into the Kyuubi's chakra before he automatically knew all his abilities and used the Kyuubi's chakra effectively with no error. For example when he fought Neji, Sasuke and even Kabuto & Oro before he sprouted out the 4th tail.

Did the Kyuubi's will give him better control of his powers or was it all Naruto?
    Like Rokudaime said, the lack of control is only attributed to the fact that Naruto is not used to the extreme speed and power that he's been bestowed with after taking the Kyuubi's chakra. This power he has now is far greater than the 1, 2, or 3 tailed transformations.

I have a question. Is the Rinnengan a trait of the Older or Younger brother? The reason Im confused is because I thought all Ocular powers were a trait derived from one brother and Physical Strength was a trait from the other. But it seems that the Manga is implying that the Rinnegan is a trait of the Senju, who are known for their physical strength.

or am I missunderstanding
    Beware of the Kyubii

Stev3child - The biggest pussy of them all is rokudaime sennin though. If he was a real man, he wouldn't have relied on hax god-given powers to seal the Jyubi. He would have suplexed that bitch and ripped each tail from the beast one by one with his bare hands.

I understood it as the Rinnegan needing the combination of both so that it can be wielded. Madara needed something Senju (Shodaime's cells) in order to be able to be a Senju+Uchiha so that he can wield the rinnegan.

Someone feel free to correct me if I'm wrong.

The Elder Brother inherited the Spiritual Energies. These manifest themselves through the brother's Eyes and his Chakra, which interplay to form the Sharingan.

The Younger Brother inherited the Physical Energies. These manifest themselves through the brother's Bodily strength and powerful Life Force, which interplay to form the basis of Mokuton/Izanagi/longevity/etc.

The Sharingan is fairly uniform throughout the Uchiha, with differences in level being based largely on Spiritual Energies, which seem to be increased through powerful (usually negative) emotions.

The Physical Energies take varying forms throughout the Senju/Uzumaki, as they are essentially unique to each person's own body. While differences in physical strength still play a role (Naruto being able to learn Sage Mode/Host the Fox/etc), differences such as elemental affinity (as with Hashirama's Mokuton) are also relevant.

The Rinnegan is the combined Physical and Spiritual energies. One must possess a strong body and life force (such as Hashirama, Nagato, and Naruto) and powerful spiritual energies (such as Madara, Itachi, and Sasuke) to awaken the Rinnegan. Additional factors may also be revealed, but so far the awakening of Nagato's Rinnegan fits these requirements. Like with the Sharingan/Mangekyou upgrades we've seen, Nagato's Rinnegan was awakened during a period of stress, where his spiritual energies (or those possibly implanted in him) were heightened. His physical energies were also powerful enough to support the Rinnegan, which is testament to his Uzumaki lineage.

If the eyes were Nagato's to begin with, then any Uzumaki could awaken the Rinnegan, given the right set of circumstances and sufficient energy requirements are met.

If the eyes were Madara's, as has been hinted, then Madara needed an Uzumaki to actually possess the eyes to awaken the Rinnegan; simply implanting Hashirama's powers into himself would not be enough. This would lead me to believe that there is something else about Nagato and the First Rikudou that Madara lacks, which would most likely be the capacity to love/feel emotions other than hatred and anger.

The Rinnegan is both the Yin and the Yang, the spiritual and the physical, and the ideologies of the Elder and Younger brother in one being; Madara, who couldn't possibly understand Love (outside of manipulating it to control others), is not fit to awaken the Rinnegan, even if he possesses the power to control it. Nagato understood both sides, and that's why he was able to finally make his judgment when he met Naruto, and chose Love, just as the first Rikudou did.

Oh crap you know something else just hit me....

I'm thinking that just by having the Rinnegan allows the user to master any jutsu which means Tobi can copy any jutsu with his Sharingan and use any jutsu due to his Rinnengan making him a god like shinobi.

Q) Would you agree with this assessment of Tobi's new abilities?

- Also not only can he make his body intangible to dodge attacks and warp himself and others on and off the battlefield he can also absorb & deflect any ninjutsu among other abilities like reviving the recently deceased and healing damages. He is soo fracking dangerous right now....

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

Quote Originally Posted by POW View Post
    Oh crap you know something else just hit me....

I'm thinking that just by having the Rinnegan allows the user to master any jutsu which means Tobi can copy any jutsu with his Sharingan and use any jutsu due to his Rinnengan making him a god like shinobi.

Q) Would you agree with this assessment of Tobi's new abilities?

- Also not only can he make his body intangible to dodge attacks and warp himself and others on and off the battlefield he can also absorb & deflect any ninjutsu among other abilities like reviving the recently deceased and healing damages. He is soo fracking dangerous right now....
    Hmm... Definitely plausible, but I'm playing the "He's not the rightful wielder of the Rinnegan, so there's gonna be some kind of drawback or he'll be limited in its use in some way, shape, or form" card (Long card name is long).

But disregarding that plot device, with the combination of the Rinnegan and Sharingan, any technique (save for Bloodline Limits) should be available for Madara to copy and use to his benefits.

Quote Originally Posted by Afro Thunda View Post
    Hmm... Definitely plausible, but I'm playing the "He's not the rightful wielder of the Rinnegan, so there's gonna be some kind of drawback or he'll be limited in its use in some way, shape, or form" card (Long card name is long).

But disregarding that plot device, with the combination of the Rinnegan and Sharingan, any technique (save for Bloodline Limits) should be available for Madara to copy and use to his benefits.
    Actually, I think the Rinnegan could use bloodline limits, too.

Odds are, we'll mostly see him stick to Rinnegan/Mangekyou abilities. They seem to be the most powerful attacks, overall. I doubt he'd copy things like Dust Release, or Rasenshuriken, or anything like that, especially when he can just use Izanagi/Amaterasu/Susano'o/Shinra Tensei.

Quote Originally Posted by Rlinfamous View Post
    Actually, I think the Rinnegan could use bloodline limits, too.

Odds are, we'll mostly see him stick to Rinnegan/Mangekyou abilities. They seem to be the most powerful attacks, overall. I doubt he'd copy things like Dust Release, or Rasenshuriken, or anything like that, especially when he can just use Izanagi/Amaterasu/Susano'o/Shinra Tensei.
    I'm saying that Bloodline Limits should be off limits to the Rinnegan just to make it seem less Hax than it already is. And with the combination of the Sharingan, we might possibly bear witness to the greatest amounts of Haxxorz ever seen since Aizen. So I at least hope that tiny limit has been set in place.

And if he can do all that, he better at least open up the bag of tricks. It would be kinda stupid for Kishi to limit Madara to just Sharingan/Rinnegan techniques when he could have him spamming all kinds of new and different ones. He let me down on that part during the Itachi vs. Sasuke fight. So I'm hoping he comes through when it's time for Madara to take the battlefield.

Question: So were Tsuchikage's dust element attacks something of an attack on a molecular level? I thought I understood it as he condensed all the surrounding dirt/whatever particles around the person into a cube, crushing them into nothingness and a huge dense cube of rock?

I was just thinking this because I thought it might be cool if there was an attack that could do the reverse and take something and spread out their particles into a poof of gas. So like taking a shinobi and making him just turn into gas and waft away, not quite like c4 which destroys you on a molecular level and makes you crumble away...
    A pie in the sky?