Voters
9038. You may not vote on this poll
  • No.

9,008 99.67%
  • Yes?

11 0.12%
  • Maybe

19 0.21%
Page 475 of 624 FirstFirst ... 375 425 465 473 474 475 476 477 485 525 575 ... LastLast
Results 4,741 to 4,750 of 6237
    One point. I don't think Minato is required to access the Yin chakra. According to Sandaime, Minato and the Yin are locked in eternal combat in the belly of the Death God. If the Yin were merely sealed within Minato through the Dead Demon seal, then such combat would not be feasible.

My conclusion is that the DDS is merely a way to entrap the Person or thing that is being sealed so that both the Sealer and the Sealed may then be drawn inside the Death God. Once inside the Death God, they are released to begin their eternal combat. I therefore think that an uber Geddou is all that is required to draw out the Yin, Assuming that the Death God can even be violated in this manner in the first place.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    How can Madara gain the Jyuubi without first taking the Kyuubi from Naruto?

How can he take the Kyuubi without Killing Naruto?

If he does take the Kyuubi from Naruto, how will Naruto gain sufficient YANG to fight Madara (or Sasuke if that were the case)?
    This isn't totally to do with the naruto series or anything but its pretty cool idea, I got an idea from dragonball z. You recall when prefect Cell spat out android 18 and he lost power at first then he killed himself and was reborn back into his prefect form again at which point he explained happened because his cells have already tasted his full power or to that affect.

If Naruto losses the fox and lives(which isn't so farfethed, naruto did say he separated the fox's chakra within his body) maybe the fox forced naruto's body to increase its chakra reserves to handle the extra load the forth's seal was allowing into naruto's chakra system over the years.

So it could be possible even if naruto losses the fox he may still have bujj level chakra like kisame and A.

And in my opinion naruto doesn't need the fox to fight sasuke. Sasuke hasn't got large scale powers like Nagato did to need the brute force of the nine tails. Plus whats point in making naruto go all out on sasuke he clearly isn't the villain of the series anyway it would be anti-climatic.
    The Master's Legacy

If a theory can't explain the mysteries of the past, it has little chance to explain the mysteries of the present and future.

Quote Originally Posted by psukkar View Post
    This isn't totally to do with the naruto series or anything but its pretty cool idea, I got an idea from dragonball z. You recall when prefect Cell spat out android 18 and he lost power at first then he killed himself and was reborn back into his prefect form again at which point he explained happened because his cells have already tasted his full power or to that affect.

If Naruto losses the fox and lives(which isn't so farfethed, naruto did say he separated the fox's chakra within his body) maybe the fox forced naruto's body to increase its chakra reserves to handle the extra load the forth's seal was allowing into naruto's chakra system over the years.

So it could be possible even if naruto losses the fox he may still have bujj level chakra like kisame and A.

And in my opinion naruto doesn't need the fox to fight sasuke. Sasuke hasn't got large scale powers like Nagato did to need the brute force of the nine tails. Plus whats point in making naruto go all out on sasuke he clearly isn't the villain of the series anyway it would be anti-climatic.
    You're right, there are plenty of unknown variables regarding Naruto at this point, and we can't underestimate his own powers. He's a Senju/Uzumaki, and in his own right is strong enough to master Sage Mode (which only he and Jiraiya could learn), and is too stubborn to die. His mom was able to handle having the Kyuubi removed from her, if only for a while, and that was after she was exhausted from both childbirth and trying to hold the Kyuubi in. And the major damage is probably from removing the Kyuubi's chakra, which is bound to the Host's, is my guess.

The fact that Naruto separated the Kyuubi from its chakra means that Madara would only be removing the decaying shell of the Kyuubi, which might not even be so easy for him, since it's tight within the Rikudou's seal in Naruto's mind. Meaning it's got an even stronger seal than Minato's. It's not even too unlikely at this point to venture that Naruto could actually keep the Kyuubi's chakra after Madara removes the Kyuubi, if it happens.

Quote Originally Posted by Rokudaime Sennin ™ View Post
    It's free of kyubi's malice and influence, basically purified. Kyubi has no control over it whatsoever, it is just raw yang energies which Naruto takes for his own. Riku Modo is just the fuuinjutsu which stores that energy being activated whenever Naruto wants to access that chakra which is being stored inside the chakra moon inside the 4 Torii temples.

Reason why killerbee transforms into the hachibi is cause the hachibi still maintains control over it's own chakra, in the beginning killerbee might've just stolen it's chakra much like how Naruto did, but as they built up a partnership, killerbee allows hachibi more freedom instead of being caged up. And he's able to utilize the different tailed transformations because the hachibi is cooperating with him. Killerbee still has dominance over the bijuu tho, but it's more like a mutual understanding cause the hachibi changed it's outlook on life and would do anything to protect it's host.
    So........

yang chakra= physical energy?

yin chakra=spiritual energy?

The would go against the definition of "chakra though"....... thats why i think that yang chakra isnt just raw physical energy it must also have a little spiritual energy in it as well.

Quote Originally Posted by EliteKage View Post
    So........

yang chakra= physical energy?

yin chakra=spiritual energy?

The would go against the definition of "chakra though"....... thats why i think that yang chakra isnt just raw physical energy it must also have a little spiritual energy in it as well.
    Yes, you are right. Chakra is a spiritual energy plus physical energy, that is true.

Ying chakra, means that it is a spiritual energy, but that energy can't be loose and it needs a container, and that container is the physical part .

Just like when you take out someone's soul. It's impossible to rip off only spiritual energy, it needs some form, that's why you take the yin chakra. You could say that it's like thie spiritual energy is covered by physical, but the physical is only a wall to contain all the spiritual energy .

It works the other way around as well (probably ;P).

Another way would be looking at it in terms of the "aspects" of the chakra, whether it leans towards the Spiritual or the Physical. This becomes especially significant when you're dealing with polar extremes, such as Uchiha and Senju; most others have either a balance of both or simply less of both.

Someone with high Physical Energies will have a high amount of chakra/stamina, have very powerful life force (contributing to increased life span, physical fortitude, and resistance to other potent chakra such as the Kyuubi's), and essentially is very full of "life." This is culminated within Naruto's life energies causing Yamato's Mokuton to respond, or Hashirama's Mokuton possessing the power to create life.

Someone with high Spiritual Energies will have very powerful and potent chakra (contributing to more powerful jutsu, such as Sharingan-enhanced Genjutsu, or performing a full-fledged fireball technique at age 5), will have power which responds to their emotions or the state of their spirit at the time (unless I'm very much mistaken regarding Itachi/Sasuke/Nagato's power-ups), and essentially makes their powerful spirit manifest through their chakra itself. This is culminated within Sasuke's Susano'o taking on a darker, more evil nature than Itachi's, and his chakra feeling colder.

If you can follow any of that (I was in a hurry and quite possibly wrong), bless your soul.

Appearance of Darkness Aga bomBa's Avatar
    Q: Will Naruto Manga be produced in color pages like Marvel Comic books, when the story ends?
    ... You're Dead 2 Me Now ...

Quote Originally Posted by Aga bomBa View Post
    Q: Will Naruto Manga be produced in color pages like Marvel Comic books, when the story ends?
    Yeah, by the fans

Question:

If the Kyuubi's Mind were removed from Naruto, BUT the Chakra itself was retained, Will the Kyuubi's Chakra that was retained gradually run out and not be replenished?

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    Question:

If the Kyuubi's Mind were removed from Naruto, BUT the Chakra itself was retained, Will the Kyuubi's Chakra that was retained gradually run out and not be replenished?
    Good question. My theory: As long as it is within Naruto's body, he has made it his own, and can regenerate it through himself. It's kept separated because it's probably strenuous for him to use, or simply because he can't control it that easily. I don't think the Kyuubi's mind has any effect on that stolen chakra. If they were connected, it's arguable that the purified chakra would actually damage the Kyuubi's mind/body, which is a mass of hatred. I think the nature of the chakra changing represents its complete shift to Naruto.

I don't have much/any evidence to support this theory. Totally guessing here.