Voters
9038. You may not vote on this poll
  • No.

9,008 99.67%
  • Yes?

11 0.12%
  • Maybe

19 0.21%
Page 474 of 624 FirstFirst ... 374 424 464 472 473 474 475 476 484 524 574 ... LastLast
Results 4,731 to 4,740 of 6237
    Question:

Whats this one shot bench everyone is talkin about?

A "One-shot" is a Manga with only one chapter. "Bench" is the title, and apparently it's created by Kishimoto and is about baseball.

I can't wait!

what is the difference with kyubii chakra now? before when he got the chakra he would have transformed a bit with the fangs and whiskers and claws. but now it roku mode
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by O-E-M View Post
    what is the difference with kyubii chakra now? before when he got the chakra he would have transformed a bit with the fangs and whiskers and claws. but now it roku mode
    It's free of kyubi's malice and influence, basically purified. Kyubi has no control over it whatsoever, it is just raw yang energies which Naruto takes for his own. Riku Modo is just the fuuinjutsu which stores that energy being activated whenever Naruto wants to access that chakra which is being stored inside the chakra moon inside the 4 Torii temples.

Reason why killerbee transforms into the hachibi is cause the hachibi still maintains control over it's own chakra, in the beginning killerbee might've just stolen it's chakra much like how Naruto did, but as they built up a partnership, killerbee allows hachibi more freedom instead of being caged up. And he's able to utilize the different tailed transformations because the hachibi is cooperating with him. Killerbee still has dominance over the bijuu tho, but it's more like a mutual understanding cause the hachibi changed it's outlook on life and would do anything to protect it's host.
    A bridge towards peace; the will of fire still endures!

Rokudaime Hokage, Rokudaime Rikudou Sennin Uzumaki Naruto

I was just wondering, has naruto realized the fox crushed the first hokage's crystal?

It is worth two mountains and naruto is very protective of anything to do with hokage memorabilia. You'd think he would be freaking out he lost it. Not even tsunade gave it a second thought.
    The Master's Legacy

If a theory can't explain the mysteries of the past, it has little chance to explain the mysteries of the present and future.

Quote Originally Posted by psukkar View Post
    I was just wondering, has naruto realized the fox crushed the first hokage's crystal?

It is worth two mountains and naruto is very protective of anything to do with hokage memorabilia. You'd think he would be freaking out he lost it. Not even tsunade gave it a second thought.
    Answer is yes.

Naruto has too many life and death worries right now to be concerned that the Fox smashed the crystal. In any case, meeting his Mom and Dad for the first time, and gaining control over the fox is far more important to him.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

I know Madara has the spiritual and physical energies together with the Rinnegan, but how does he plan on becoming the Jyuubi Jinchuuriki without the Rikudou's special sealing fuuinjutsu which only the Uzumaki's have access to?

Surely he can cast genjutsu but how long will that last before the Jyuubi breaks free and goes berserk, and the fact that his pure evil the Jyuubi will eat him up and manifest pretty quick.

Quote Originally Posted by psukkar View Post

To add to what PaulBee said, Naruto has something far more important, he carries their Will of Fire. Dattebayo

Quote Originally Posted by kiduka View Post
    I know Madara has the spiritual and physical energies together with the Rinnegan, but how does he plan on becoming the Jyuubi Jinchuuriki without the Rikudou's special sealing fuuinjutsu which only the Uzumaki's have access to?

Surely he can cast genjutsu but how long will that last before the Jyuubi breaks free and goes berserk, and the fact that his pure evil the Jyuubi will eat him up and manifest pretty quick.
    This is exactly what I've been saying all along. There were 3 major impediments to Tobidara becoming the jyubi jinchuriki, two of those have been met but the 3rd is tricky. If he has implanted the rinnegan and is fully functional, he can create a new fuuinjutsu.

1. He needed the uzumaki/senju physical energies of Rikudou - check
    2. He needed a powerful fuuinjutsu, if he can create a new one - check
    3. His hatred in his heart is a prime target for the jyubi's malice to lock onto, how is he expecting to gain control of the jyubi's chakra to use with his Mugen Tsukuyomi? This is the part that even Madara with rinnegan has no control over, as he is a hateful being, I would love to see how he deals with the jyubi after sealing it into himself. He might be able to suppress it for a while, while he assumes control of it's chakra, but he cannot do it for long. If the hatred in Naruto's heart was enough for the kyubi to almost overwhelm him, then imagine what a beast 5 times stronger/more malicious than the kyubi will do to one who is an uchiha and is representative of darkness itself.

There was a reason why the jinchurikis of the most powerful bijuus, 8 tails, 9 tails, or ten tails, were people who carried no hate in their heart or had dealt with such hatred. Even the uzumaki chakra chains of Kushina wouldn't have been enough to hold down the kyubi if she herself hadn't become the vessel filled with love due to her love for Minato and Naruto. The successful 8, 9, and ten tailed jinchurikis have been Killerbee, Uzumaki Mito, Uzumaki Kushina, Uzumaki Naruto, and Rikudou Sennin. Uzumaki/senjus (basically the descendants of the younger brother) are more suited to be jinchurikis of the most powerful bijuus, and the uchiihas are not. That is one thing Tobidara hasn't taken into account.

IMO, Tobidara is gonna be the harbinger of the doom/cataclysm that is the jyubi, he will be responsible for unleashing it, he thinks that he may be able to control the beast, he might do so for a while, but he'll be overwhelmed. His own ambitions will be Madara's downfall. This is the reason why I don't think he's the final villain but setting things up for the final villain which would be Sasuke with Izanami and Jyubi in that order. It's obvious by now that the final fight of the manga is going to be Rikudou Sennin vs the jyubi all over again. Before it was assumed that it would be Sasuke + Naruto equaling Rikudou's strength, vs the jyubi. That would make sense but even tho Sasuke + Naruto = Rikudou is true, it's not entirely true cause they would lack the rinnegan and the powers of the 7 paths, mainly the Gedou path including Izanagi. Rinnegan is uchiha + senju/uzumaki powers and then some extra godly powers only given by the heavens. So I think Kishi is setting things up for Naruto to gain the rinnegan due to Itachi's crow/spiritual energies, and an awakening, so Sasuke will be taken out of the equation of Rikudou VS Jyubi if Naruto becomes the Yondaime Rikudou Sennin. Sasuke's Mangekyou/Izanami will most likely be sealed by Naruto (who will represent Izanagi sealing Izanami in the underworld) and then Naruto will go on and finish the jyubi himself for good.

So the final fight of the manga is going to be very actionpacked in 3 separate tiers/sequences. First I think is Tobidara as jyubi jinchuriki till he gets overwhelmed, then Sasuke may take control of the bijuu with his Tsukuyomi, and go on to fight Naruto with Izanami, then after he is defeated as well, Naruto spares him, that decision will activate the crow and awaken the rinnegan, then Naruto as the yondaime Rikudou goes on to defeat the jyubi.
    Last edited by Rokudaime Sennin ™; 10-04-2010 at 08:58 PM.

How can Madara gain the Jyuubi without first taking the Kyuubi from Naruto?

How can he take the Kyuubi without Killing Naruto?

If he does take the Kyuubi from Naruto, how will Naruto gain sufficient YANG to fight Madara (or Sasuke if that were the case)?
    Last edited by paulbee; 10-04-2010 at 11:37 PM.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    How can Madara gain the Jyuubi without first taking the Kyuubi from Naruto?

How can he take the Kyuubi without Killing Naruto?

If he does take the Kyuubi from Naruto, how will Naruto fight Madara (or Sasuke if that were the case)?
    For Madara to get the jyubi, he needs to gather the yin kyubi is what I'm thinking, that's a given. So Minato might get edo tenseied. Naruto has already taken most of the kyubi's yang chakra from him for his own, so even if he were to lose the bijuu kyubi locked down inside that cage, he would still have that yang chakra as his own.

As to how Naruto might lose that kyubi without killing him, well the fact that he's an uzumaki and that yang chakra as his disposal would come into play.

However Naruto told the kyubi to "just wait" implying that he had his own plans in mind for the kyubi, most likely if Naruto and the kyubi would build a relationship, Naruto might set it free after changing the kyubi's mind. So I doubt Naruto would lose that kyubi, cause if he does, then that entity kyubi would be lost inside the newly formed jyubi.

If Naruto loses the kyubi, he'll still have the yang chakra to fight with. But I don't think the kyubi would be lost anyways, so Madara will have to settle with the yin kyubi from Edo Tenseied Minato and a slightly weaker jyubi. The entity that is the kyubi is imagined from Rikudou's Izanagi, it is composed of the jyubi's chakra, the kyubi itself is a separate and unique entity and is not required for the amalgamation that is the jyubi, however I think the yin chakra definitely is needed cause that is sort of the soul of the jyubi. For the rinnegan wielder to reimagine the entity of Jyubi, all the spiritual energies or the yin chakra of the beast is required IMO. The yang chakra of the other bijuus could be used to compensate for the lost yang chakra of the kyubi. It's possible that Naruto might lose the kyubi, the jyubi would be reborn, and Naruto might resplit the 9 bijuus again with his own rinnegan, but this time, he'll do something to them to make them more docile so they can live peacefully. Don't know what Naruto's planning but we might be able to decide more based on his upcoming, hopefully, conversation with the kyubi.
    A bridge towards peace; the will of fire still endures!

Rokudaime Hokage, Rokudaime Rikudou Sennin Uzumaki Naruto