Voters
9038. You may not vote on this poll
  • No.

9,008 99.67%
  • Yes?

11 0.12%
  • Maybe

19 0.21%
Page 473 of 624 FirstFirst ... 373 423 463 471 472 473 474 475 483 523 573 ... LastLast
Results 4,721 to 4,730 of 6237
    Quote Originally Posted by enochdickson View Post
    does anyone know
    the possible uzumaki's
    Here you go :

Quote Originally Posted by Rokudaime Sennin ™ View Post
    Everyone With Red Hair is an Uzumaki
    Credits: Kusogitsune

http://forums.narutofan.com/showthread.php?t=665382

Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by enochdickson View Post
    does anyone know
    the possible uzumaki's
    Uzumaki Mito
    Uzumaki Senju Tsunade
    Uzumaki Kushina
    Uzumaki Nagato
    Nagato's mommy
    Uzumaki Naruto
    Naruto's kid

Quote Originally Posted by Zero View Post
    Here you go :
    Lmao
    A bridge towards peace; the will of fire still endures!

Rokudaime Hokage, Rokudaime Rikudou Sennin Uzumaki Naruto

Uzumaki Mito
    Uzumaki Senju Tsunade
    Uzumaki Kushina
    Uzumaki Nagato
    Nagato's mommy
    Uzumaki Naruto
    Naruto's kid

Lmao
    We dont know for sure if it was Nagato's mommy. It could have been his daddy.Or both.

Speaking of which, why the fuck were Nagato's parents such pussies when it came to fighting those leaf ninja. You would expect more from Uzumakis.

Appearance of Darkness Aga bomBa's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by EliteKage View Post
    We dont know for sure if it was Nagato's mommy. It could have been his daddy.Or both.

Speaking of which, why the fuck were Nagato's parents such pussies when it came to fighting those leaf ninja. You would expect more from Uzumakis.
    Maybe they were friends with his real parents, but when Whirlpool got destroyed,.. Nagato's real parents gave him away @ young age and they became Nagato's guardian. It's possible that his real parents stayed in the village and tried protecting it and they were eventually killed during the war.

- They knew that people feared their sealing abilities and when the war started, the only thing they could do was saving their child by letting him out of the village.

OR it's very simple; they WERE his real parents. Though I still find it weird, that they were killed that easily.
    ... You're Dead 2 Me Now ...

Quote Originally Posted by EliteKage View Post

why, why do you always have to go against the flow, when you know already that my words are gonna become canon anyways, LOL. :p Rlinfamous said it best:

Quote Originally Posted by Rlinfamous View Post
    I think Kishi gave Roku the Rinnegan so he could read the manga better than others, have enough stamina/energy to wait for new releases/spoilers, and use yin/yang release to create theories out of imagination and have them magically come to life in the manga.
    You know, that's actually quite funny but true. I was wondering what those lines were in my eyes and why they went purple from time to time. Here look:

I'm using that eye to read the tablet that is this manga. Do not underestimate my Izanagi powers. (hehe)

Ok, serious response:

I can guarantee you that Nagato's mom was an uzumaki for sure, I don't know about the father. Watch anime episode 172 and you'll see that Nagato's mom's hair is long and red, much like Kushina. I even made a post in the episode 173 discussion talking about that, I thought it was just an allusion to Naruto and Sasuke equaling Nagato at that time, it actually became literal in chapter 510, when Nagato was confirmed as an uzumaki as well.

http://www.mangashare.com/forums/sho...58&postcount=3

Nagato's mom was most likely one of those uzumaki survivors who scattered across the lands after the whirlpool village's destruction (most likely caused by Madara as well), thus she ended up in Amegakure.

If you haven't realized the parallels by now, I can't help you understand any further. Nagato and Naruto are one and the same, they carry the same will of fire. Their mothers both have long red hair.

As for Nagato's father, well, he could've been an uchiha maybe. Nagato being an uzumaki already had the physical energies of Rikudou, however he would've needed the spiritual. There's 3 possibilities for that, either his mother was an uzumaki and his father an uchiha, or Madara gave him the spiritual energies, most likely his own. Or the one I personally believe for now, that Nagato being Rikudou's reincarnation, would have the same soul as Rikudou and the spiritual energies would've been carried by Rikudou's soul, and when that soul was borne into an uzumaki body, meaning Nagato, he had both the physical and spiritual energies.

If Rikudou had been reincarnated, for him to be able to have power again, heavens woudl've needed to make sure that the body he was borne into had those powerful physical energies again, this was solved by him being reincarnated into the uzumaki lineage.

As to why his parents didn't fight, they were civilians, not shinobis, they had given up their shinobi ways. Nagato's mother probably didn't even know anything uzumaki related herself, she was probably little when she moved to Amegakure, so she just led a civilian life by marrying a civilian. (or maybe Tobidara played matchmaker, lol)

Man, I love Nagato being an uzumaki, it makes his ties even closer to Naruto as if they weren't already. Nagato as Rikudou's, if not a pure reincarnation is still his greatest representation, and by putting his faith into Naruto, it is the same as Rikudou selecting the younger son, their will has been passed on, the will of fire endures.

Just to make one point clear, choice 3 can still be true even if the answer is choice 1 or 2. Meaning Nagato can still be Rikudou's reincarnation even if his father was an uchiha or if he was given the spiritual energies by Madara.

And as to those who think Madara literally gave Nagato HIS own eyes, I have only one word to say to you to counter that claim. Uzumaki Naruto

ok that's 2 words, but if Naruto has the potential 2 awaken the rinnegan just by having the uzumaki physical energies and Itachi's spiritual energies, then Nagato is the same way. I'll go into detail more if need be.

Quote Originally Posted by Zero View Post
    Here you go :
    This is pure comedy genious!!!! Props good sir!
    Beware of the Kyubii

Stev3child - The biggest pussy of them all is rokudaime sennin though. If he was a real man, he wouldn't have relied on hax god-given powers to seal the Jyubi. He would have suplexed that bitch and ripped each tail from the beast one by one with his bare hands.

I can guarantee you that Nagato's mom was an uzumaki for sure, I don't know about the father. Watch anime episode 172 and you'll see that Nagato's mom's hair is long and red, much like Kushina
    Nice one.. forgot about the animation. But his dad being Uchiha,.. naah, don't think so. Nagato is reincarnation of Nagato.

Quote Originally Posted by Aga bomBa View Post
    Nice one.. forgot about the animation. But his dad being Uchiha,.. naah, don't think so. Nagato is reincarnation of Rikudou.
    FIXED.

But I absolutely agree with you bro. It's so nice that we're both on the same page now, well mostly (madara or sasuke as final villain thing, lol)

Nagato as Rikudou's soul would carry the spiritual energies and uzumaki lineage would give the physical energies. If Rikudou had been reincarnated otherwise in some other lineage, he would've just been the same as an uchiha, LOL. So it's imperative for him to be borne into the uzumaki lineage. Heavens provided him power only once, thousand years ago or more, then reincarnated him into the uzumaki lineage so that he merely regained such power, they didn't have to provide to him again.

FIXED.

But I absolutely agree with you bro. It's so nice that we're both on the same page now, well mostly (madara or sasuke as final villain thing, lol)

Nagato as Rikudou's soul would carry the spiritual energies and uzumaki lineage would give the physical energies. If Rikudou had been reincarnated otherwise in some other lineage, he would've just been the same as an uchiha, LOL. So it's imperative for him to be borne into the uzumaki lineage. Heavens provided him power only once, thousand years ago or more, then reincarnated him into the uzumaki lineage so that he merely regained such power, they didn't have to provide to him again.
    Lol.. thnkz.

- I know,.. only thing left is Madara / Sasuke last villain You said;

Nagato as Rikudou's soul would carry the spiritual energies and uzumaki lineage would give the physical energies.
    That's exactly my point. It's no coincidence that the Heavens granted someone of the Uzumaki lineage, for wielding such powerful doujutsu, The Rinnegan. The soul being reincarnated is the spiritual energy and the other important factor is the physical energy -> Descendant of Younger brother, Uzumaki lineage.

The quote below is written by me in another thread and I explained exactly the same thing what you just said about " WHY " an Uzumaki was granted by the Heavens for wielding the Rinnegan.

The Elder Brother's descendants, were already granted with spiritual energy / strenght of chakra, but the path that he had chosen, was the Darkness / hatred and that's why they're cursed. Rikudou Sennin chose his Younger Son as his successor, because he believed that Peace was needed for a better world. Rikudou's decission brought this eternal circle of hatred into the world, so the only way for solving / stopping this enteral hatred,.. was granting one of the younger brother's descendants with the Rinnegan. The descendants of the Younger Brother, had the strenght of HEART / Physical energy / Life- force and the best candidate for wielding such a heavenly Doujutsu, The Rinnegan.
    Last edited by Aga bomBa; 10-01-2010 at 01:06 AM.

why, why do you always have to go against the flow, when you know already that my words are gonna become canon anyways, LOL. :p Rlinfamous said it best:

You know, that's actually quite funny but true. I was wondering what those lines were in my eyes and why they went purple from time to time. Here look:

I'm using that eye to read the tablet that is this manga. Do not underestimate my Izanagi powers. (hehe)

Ok, serious response:

I can guarantee you that Nagato's mom was an uzumaki for sure, I don't know about the father. Watch anime episode 172 and you'll see that Nagato's mom's hair is long and red, much like Kushina. I even made a post in the episode 173 discussion talking about that, I thought it was just an allusion to Naruto and Sasuke equaling Nagato at that time, it actually became literal in chapter 510, when Nagato was confirmed as an uzumaki as well.

http://www.mangashare.com/forums/sho...58&postcount=3

Nagato's mom was most likely one of those uzumaki survivors who scattered across the lands after the whirlpool village's destruction (most likely caused by Madara as well), thus she ended up in Amegakure.

If you haven't realized the parallels by now, I can't help you understand any further. Nagato and Naruto are one and the same, they carry the same will of fire. Their mothers both have long red hair.

As for Nagato's father, well, he could've been an uchiha maybe. Nagato being an uzumaki already had the physical energies of Rikudou, however he would've needed the spiritual. There's 3 possibilities for that, either his mother was an uzumaki and his father an uchiha, or Madara gave him the spiritual energies, most likely his own. Or the one I personally believe for now, that Nagato being Rikudou's reincarnation, would have the same soul as Rikudou and the spiritual energies would've been carried by Rikudou's soul, and when that soul was borne into an uzumaki body, meaning Nagato, he had both the physical and spiritual energies.

If Rikudou had been reincarnated, for him to be able to have power again, heavens woudl've needed to make sure that the body he was borne into had those powerful physical energies again, this was solved by him being reincarnated into the uzumaki lineage.

As to why his parents didn't fight, they were civilians, not shinobis, they had given up their shinobi ways. Nagato's mother probably didn't even know anything uzumaki related herself, she was probably little when she moved to Amegakure, so she just led a civilian life by marrying a civilian. (or maybe Tobidara played matchmaker, lol)

Man, I love Nagato being an uzumaki, it makes his ties even closer to Naruto as if they weren't already. Nagato as Rikudou's, if not a pure reincarnation is still his greatest representation, and by putting his faith into Naruto, it is the same as Rikudou selecting the younger son, their will has been passed on, the will of fire endures.

Just to make one point clear, choice 3 can still be true even if the answer is choice 1 or 2. Meaning Nagato can still be Rikudou's reincarnation even if his father was an uchiha or if he was given the spiritual energies by Madara.

And as to those who think Madara literally gave Nagato HIS own eyes, I have only one word to say to you to counter that claim. Uzumaki Naruto

ok that's 2 words, but if Naruto has the potential 2 awaken the rinnegan just by having the uzumaki physical energies and Itachi's spiritual energies, then Nagato is the same way. I'll go into detail more if need be.
    Hate to play devils advocate again but.........

Anime episodes are notorious for getting the proper coloring wrong, they have messed up a bunch a times and later forced to change it when kish showed the correct coloring later (ex. the rinnegan) so basically using the anime episodes to back up your claim is a BAD idea.

Nagato's father being an Uchiha HAHA dont make me laugh. His father didnt even fight much less even activate a sharingan when he encountered those two leaf ninja. Also, Madara specifically mentioned Nagatos Uzumaki heritage and if he had uchiha blood im positive Madara would have stated it and it basically would be have been a big deal.

I agree with everything else you said tho, i like the idea of Nagato be an Uzumaki and possibly being the spiritual reincarnation of the original sage. Also, IF his mom is an uzumaki, i guess it makes sense to say that Nagato's mom didn't have any ninja experience due to the fact her entire country was killed and she was never shown the ninja ways. His father has the same excuse if hes also an uzumaki, but if he isnt then hes either a fuckin horrible ninja or just a regular civilian.