Voters
9038. You may not vote on this poll
  • No.

9,008 99.67%
  • Yes?

11 0.12%
  • Maybe

19 0.21%
Page 472 of 624 FirstFirst ... 372 422 462 470 471 472 473 474 482 522 572 ... LastLast
Results 4,711 to 4,720 of 6237

I can't wait!

quick ? if madara gave his ems to nagato can he choose if he want them activated or not?(sharingan to regular eyes)
    Spoiler!

Initiate
    who is the ninja that kabuto summoned that made madara refuse to fight him?

Quote Originally Posted by Aga bomBa View Post
    @ Paul and others who believe that he implanted an awoken Sharingan into Nagato;

- tell me; WHY nagato? How did Madara knew, that Nagato was the " One " for awakening Rinnegan? Why did he implanted HIS or someone else's sharingan into Nagato, when there were more Uzumaki's? Or why didn't he just implanted more sharingan eyes into Uzumaki's childs, for having more chance of someone awakening such doujutsu?

You think that he implanted his " own eyes " into Nagato, without even knowing if he could awaken it? His own EMS? What I'm trying to say is that; you're not gonna implant your own awaken EMS into a child, if you don't know that he could awaken it.. and the bigger question is; how WOULD he know it?

- Like I said in my previous post; The Heavens choose you for wielding such powerful doujutsu, the Rinnegan. And we still don't know for sure, if he has lost his EMS..

His wharping / phasing / dimension jutsu could be related to his EMS, who knows. But yea; we just have to wait..
    If I recall correctly it was mentioned that most of the Uzumaki's were wiped out, the few Uzumaki who remain alive seem to have been spread amidst the other clans as refugees. Madara also likely needed someone who was fragil and relatively easy to manipulate. Nagato had just lost everything at the hands of Konoha ninja, as we have seen that did lead him to resent them even if that resentment was somewhat quelled under Jiraiya's tutelage. Since most of the Uzumaki seem to have been either dead, hidden, or protected. Madara quite likely had very few young impressionable Uzumaki to choose from. Also he may have seen potential in Nagato beyond him simply being an Uzumaki. We know from many hints that the Uzumaki's seem to have a special connection to the Sage, Naruto's new tranformation alone is quite a blatant connection. How deep that connection is remains difficult to say but clearly it is something that has relevance.

I personally don't think it was simply a sharingan or his own EMS that Madara implanted in Nagato but its difficult to say. That explanation isn't without merit since it would explain what happened to Madara's own eyes, only one of the ones he uses seems to have any power that could be labelled as EMS related so it is curious. The fact that we have not seen Madara's EMS pattern also raises the suspicion of whether or not he is actually using it at all.

Quote Originally Posted by yt View Post
    who is the ninja that kabuto summoned that made madara refuse to fight him?
    This is more of an ask a theory but, Madara said that Nagato was supposed to save that jutsu for him, back when Nagato did the resurrection justu after he killed everyone in Konoha. So why bother saying that if he could have taken back the Rinngean and possibly do the jutsu himself? (who knows but I believe he wants to resurrect the person kabuto brought back)

Anyways, if Madara thought that Nagato would have stayed alive then he could not become the Sage of sixth path regardless correct?

what if madara was the chosen one to bring piece or destruction (aka rinnegan user) to the world??lol

Quote Originally Posted by rinnebadass View Post
    what if madara was the chosen one to bring piece or destruction (aka rinnegan user) to the world??lol
    Then the prophesy would have been WRONG.

The Great toad Sage prophesied that the Child of prophesy would be one of Jiraiya;s Students. This Rules out Madara.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

paulbee

so?it only makes sense.

so far the manga has proved that neji was right and naruto was wrong (the thing about destiny). this needs to be "fixed" sooner or later.

the old sage could've been wrong again, since there wasnt only one child of prophesy.. the thing about the young person with powerful eyes that naruto will have to fight.. etc. maybe naruto's duty is to stop the prophesy, stop that "child" (the toad must have hundreds of years, so madara is still a child to him), stop hatred, show to everyone that fate is not something that god gives to us, but something that we build for ourselfs.

Quote Originally Posted by Aga bomBa View Post
    @ Paul and others who believe that he implanted an awoken Sharingan into Nagato;

- tell me; WHY nagato? How did Madara knew, that Nagato was the " One " for awakening Rinnegan? Why did he implanted HIS or someone else's sharingan into Nagato, when there were more Uzumaki's? Or why didn't he just implanted more sharingan eyes into Uzumaki's childs, for having more chance of someone awakening such doujutsu?

You think that he implanted his " own eyes " into Nagato, without even knowing if he could awaken it? His own EMS? What I'm trying to say is that; you're not gonna implant your own awaken EMS into a child, if you don't know that he could awaken it.. and the bigger question is; how WOULD he know it?

- Like I said in my previous post; The Heavens choose you for wielding such powerful doujutsu, the Rinnegan. And we still don't know for sure, if he has lost his EMS..

His wharping / phasing / dimension jutsu could be related to his EMS, who knows. But yea; we just have to wait..

I had a crazy idea perhaps the simplest explanation works. What if the Rinnengan that was given to Nagato where the Original Sages eyes.

What if the Elder brother in his desire for greater power somehow preserved his fathers eyes along with the stone tablet. The secret location of the eye's could have been inscribed on the tablet and only someone who had Chakra sensing eyes and the physical energy of the younger brother could read them.

Only after Madara got Hashrima's power was he able to discover the secret location of the preserved Rinnengan. However his body was too weakened for it so he found a more suitable host being a young perhaps even baby Nagato and used him as a test subject.

- So the eyes where probably preserved in some secret ninja technique that stopped them from decay perhaps like a Time space ninjutsu scroll which locks them in another dimension where time does not pass.

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

Quote Originally Posted by POW View Post
    I had a crazy idea perhaps the simplest explanation works. What if the Rinnengan that was given to Nagato where the Original Sages eyes.

What if the Elder brother in his desire for greater power somehow preserved his fathers eyes along with the stone tablet. The secret location of the eye's could have been inscribed on the tablet and only someone who had Chakra sensing eyes and the physical energy of the younger brother could read them.

Only after Madara got Hashrima's power was he able to discover the secret location of the preserved Rinnengan. However his body was too weakened for it so he found a more suitable host being a young perhaps even baby Nagato and used him as a test subject.

- So the eyes where probably preserved in some secret ninja technique that stopped them from decay perhaps like a Time space ninjutsu scroll which locks them in another dimension where time does not pass.
    I do agree that this could be another plausible interpretation.

Thus we have 3 contending interpretations...all plausible.

1) Madara gave Nagato his spiritual energies, and his Uzumaki genes+ The war and stressful environment did the rest.

2) Madara gave Nagato HIS own EMS, Then Nagato's Uzumaki genes + War+Stress induced them to Evolve to Rinnegans

3) Madara found the Original Sages Rinnegans, gave them to Nagato, then Uzumaki Physical power+ War+ STress brought them back to life and potency.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

i love jesus christ enochdickson's Avatar
    does anyone know
    the possible uzumaki's
    *** love***
    Love yourself and others as much as u love urself
    *** enoch ***

Spoiler!