View Poll Results: Poll?

Voters
9038. You may not vote on this poll
  • No.

    9,008 99.67%
  • Yes?

    11 0.12%
  • Maybe

    19 0.21%
Page 470 of 624 FirstFirst ... 370 420 460 468 469 470 471 472 480 520 570 ... LastLast
Results 4,691 to 4,700 of 6237
  1. #4691
    Senior Member paulbee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Fargo, North Dakota USA
    Posts
    6,879
    Quote Originally Posted by Blinkin View Post
    You guys think alot deeper than I do. Impressive really. I was thinking much simpler.

    Swaping your Ms eyes for your bro's Ms eyes = Ems (well, basically). I think creating a rinnegan should be similar.

    Madara has a crap load of eyes and giving Nagato a pair means that the eyes are technically Madara's. So that explains why he said they were "his to begin with". Nagato's eyes looked normal before he "aquired" the rinnegan, so the eyes the Madara gave him must have been unawoken sharingan eyes - if you follow my logic. He gave them to Nagato, beacuse he's Senju related. So when those eyes awaken in an Uzumaki or Senju, instead of sharigan, you get rinnegan.

    I bet Madara's current eyes look like his mask, cause that's what happens when you put rinnegan eyes in an Uchiha.

    This seems simple, although, I wonder how many Uzumaki's Madara found and implanted various types of sharingan into.

    Perhaps I'm way off base with all this. I don't spend very much time thinking about the manga. I just really like to watch everything unfold and breeze thru a thread or two when I don't understand something. You guys are smart. Thanks for your replies.
    Your perspective is certainly not outside the realm of possibility, as you say we sometimes think a lot.

    If your hypothesis holds, then

    (1) why does Madara even need Hashirama's power?

    (2) Would Kakashi (probably a Senju) have evolved a Rinnegan if he had had more chakra?

    (3) Why didn't Danzou's Sharingan (from Shisui) evolve into a Rinnegan seeing as he had Hashirama's Mokuton? Granted Danzou/s Implantation was imperfect.

    I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

  2. #4692
    Yesss... Rlinfamous's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    River Falls, WI
    Posts
    3,421
    Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    Your perspective is certainly not outside the realm of possibility, as you say we sometimes think a lot.

    If your hypothesis holds, then

    (1) why does Madara even need Hashirama's power?

    (2) Would Kakashi (probably a Senju) have evolved a Rinnegan if he had had more chakra?

    (3) Why didn't Danzou's Sharingan (from Shisui) evolve into a Rinnegan seeing as he had Hashirama's Mokuton? Granted Danzou/s Implantation was imperfect.
    I think that, just as the Mangekyou holds the more powerful spiritual energies of the Rinnegan, the Senju/Uzukumaki physical energies must also be very strong. But beyond that, I think that the physical energies would need to be exceptionally pure to unlock the Rinnegan, just as the Mangekyou/spiritual aspect of the doujutsu requires strong negative emotions.

    Madara possesses the necessary physical and spiritual energies, and plenty of negativity, but I don't think someone as full of hatred could unlock the Rinnegan, hence the need to raise them within Nagato. It was not only Nagato's pain, but also his love and desire to protect those close to him that allowed him to awaken the Rinnegan.

    Danzou had ordinary Sharingan and watered-down physical energies from Hashirama, and he wasn't powerful enough to master either. His Shinobi code was to suppress his emotions, and that does no good when the Sharingan feeds off negative emotions and the physical energies seem to draw from positive ones.

  3. #4693
    I yam what I yam
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    I'm on the east bank..I'm on the west bank
    Posts
    84
    Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    Your perspective is certainly not outside the realm of possibility, as you say we sometimes think a lot.

    If your hypothesis holds, then

    (1) why does Madara even need Hashirama's power?

    (2) Would Kakashi (probably a Senju) have evolved a Rinnegan if he had had more chakra?

    (3) Why didn't Danzou's Sharingan (from Shisui) evolve into a Rinnegan seeing as he had Hashirama's Mokuton? Granted Danzou/s Implantation was imperfect.

    1) He needs it to become one of the sages of the sixth paths. Uchiha + Senju + rinnegan = sage of the sixth paths.

    2 & 3 ) No, Kakashi and Danzo implanted sharigan's that were already awoken. The trick is to implant sharingans that haven't been awoken. You can't awaken a rinnegan when you already have an awoken sharingan. Also, it likely needs to implanted in someone who has a strong senju bloodline. Make sense?

    That's about as far as I've thought this out, that may be the reason why I thought this sounded simple.

  4. #4694

    I can't wait!

    O-E-M's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    bangin yo mama!!!
    Posts
    860
    Quote Originally Posted by Blinkin View Post
    1) He needs it to become one of the sages of the sixth paths. Uchiha + Senju + rinnegan = sage of the sixth paths.

    2 & 3 ) No, Kakashi and Danzo implanted sharigan's that were already awoken. The trick is to implant sharingans that haven't been awoken. You can't awaken a rinnegan when you already have an awoken sharingan. Also, it likely needs to implanted in someone who has a strong senju bloodline. Make sense?

    That's about as far as I've thought this out, that may be the reason why I thought this sounded simple.
    '
    first time i've heard that and it make alot of sense in a way
    Spoiler!

  5. #4695
    Senior Member Zero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    3,804
    Quote Originally Posted by Blinkin View Post
    1) He needs it to become one of the sages of the sixth paths. Uchiha + Senju + rinnegan = sage of the sixth paths.

    2 & 3 ) No, Kakashi and Danzo implanted sharigan's that were already awoken. The trick is to implant sharingans that haven't been awoken. You can't awaken a rinnegan when you already have an awoken sharingan. Also, it likely needs to implanted in someone who has a strong senju bloodline. Make sense?

    That's about as far as I've thought this out, that may be the reason why I thought this sounded simple.
    So, you are saing that there is a power(spiritual) in the eyes, but it depends on the user(his blood) what doujutsu it will awaken ?

    It makes sense, because after awakening MS, everyone has a different design. When Madara took his brother eyes, his power combined with the spiritual powers left in the eyes (does it mean that sharingan produce spiritual energy, or converts existing one ?).

  6. #4696
    Yesss... Rlinfamous's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    River Falls, WI
    Posts
    3,421
    Quote Originally Posted by Blinkin View Post
    1) He needs it to become one of the sages of the sixth paths. Uchiha + Senju + rinnegan = sage of the sixth paths.

    2 & 3 ) No, Kakashi and Danzo implanted sharigan's that were already awoken. The trick is to implant sharingans that haven't been awoken. You can't awaken a rinnegan when you already have an awoken sharingan. Also, it likely needs to implanted in someone who has a strong senju bloodline. Make sense?

    That's about as far as I've thought this out, that may be the reason why I thought this sounded simple.
    From what I can tell, Madara is attempting to, one way or another, upgrade Sharingan to Rinnegan. That's about the only way his interest in Sasuke's EMS really makes sense, given how he's already obtained a more powerful pair of eyes from Nagato. Sharingan upgrades naturally approach the Rinnegan in power as they become more complete, but an Uchiha can only take it so far without the physical energies.

    When we're seeing an Uchiha transforming eyes into Rinnegan, I'd automatically assume we're talking about Sharingan until it's stated otherwise. It's not as if it was Nagato's own pair of eyes that awoke the Rinnegan, apparently... somehow, it seems Madara is sick/strange enough to even implant eyes into a small child. The Sharingan is literally the spiritual half of the Rinnegan, and every time we think we've seen its limits, the Sharingan gains some new power. So don't rule out the possibility of turning Sharingan into Rinnegan just yet.

    @Zero: I believe the Sharingan actually contains, to some extent, the spiritual energies of the wielder... as in, Sasuke has just added Itachi's spiritual energies to his own, doubling the potency of his chakra and the power of his Mangekyou. He'll have a larger Susano'o, spam twice as many Amaterasu, have a far more powerful Tsukuyomi, and his chakra will appear even colder. Most people tend to think the EMS is just an extra jutsu and a way of preventing blindness, but I tend to think otherwise. Sasuke's going to need more power than what he had against Danzou to keep up with Madara, Naruto, and Kabuto... that means more chakra, more high-powered jutsu spam, and stronger jutsu.

  7. #4697
    Senior Member kuroihikari's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    4,622
    With all this talk of upgrading Sharingan to Rinnegan, I guess those two threads with the incessant debates about which of the Rinnegan and Sharingan is stronger is settled?

  8. #4698
    Senior Member paulbee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Fargo, North Dakota USA
    Posts
    6,879
    Quote Originally Posted by kuroihikari View Post
    with all this talk of upgrading sharingan to rinnegan, i guess those two threads with the incessant debates about which of the rinnegan and sharingan is stronger is settled?
    Yes! And may those threads now rest in peace.



    Quote Originally Posted by Blinkin View Post
    1) He needs it to become one of the sages of the sixth paths. Uchiha + Senju + rinnegan = sage of the sixth paths.

    2 & 3 ) No, Kakashi and Danzo implanted sharigan's that were already awoken. The trick is to implant sharingans that haven't been awoken. You can't awaken a rinnegan when you already have an awoken sharingan. Also, it likely needs to implanted in someone who has a strong senju bloodline. Make sense?

    That's about as far as I've thought this out, that may be the reason why I thought this sounded simple.

    Problem is that not all Uchihas can awaken a sharingan, some don't possess sufficient spiritual powers. It therefore stands to reason that the Eye of an Uchiha incapable of spurring a sharingan will not evolve into a Rinnegan. For your hypothesis to be successful, Madara would have to have harvested an unawoken sharingan with the potential to awaken. How would he know?

    For now, I think i'll go with an already awoken Sharingan, and of the ones we know about the most spiritually powerful eyes were Madara, Itachi, Sasuke, and now Kakashi.
    Last edited by paulbee; 09-25-2010 at 02:16 PM.

    I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

  9. #4699
    Senior Member kiduka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    2,567
    Can Madara create six paths like Nagato?

  10. #4700
    Senior Member Zero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    3,804
    Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    Yes! And may those threads now rest in peace.

    Problem is that not all Uchihas can awaken a sharingan, some don't possess sufficient spiritual powers. It therefore stands to reason that the Eye of an Uchiha incapable of spurring a sharingan will not evolve into a Rinnegan. For your hypothesis to be successful, Madara would have to have harvested an unawoken sharingan with the potential to awaken. How would he know?

    For now, I think i'll go with an already awoken Sharingan, and of the ones we know about the most spiritually powerful eyes were Madara, Itachi, Sasuke, and now Kakashi.
    How ? Itachi seemed to know from the beginning. But the true answeer would be: the eyes. Sharingan can see chakra (give color to it or something), so basically a normal sharinga or MS should be capable of seeing the spiritual potential of a person.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •