Voters
9038. You may not vote on this poll
  • No.

9,008 99.67%
  • Yes?

11 0.12%
  • Maybe

19 0.21%
Page 468 of 624 FirstFirst ... 368 418 458 466 467 468 469 470 478 518 568 ... LastLast
Results 4,671 to 4,680 of 6237
    After the last chapter dealing with yin/yang im confused on this whole chakra business.....

I thought the term "chakra" referred to the combination of a person's physical and spiritual energy. Thus both types of energy were required to form chakra.

But now apparently yang chakra=physical energy, while yin chakra=spiritual energy. This of course means you dont actually need both energies to create chakra. Is this correct or am I confused?

Quote Originally Posted by EliteKage View Post
    After the last chapter dealing with yin/yang im confused on this whole chakra business.....

I thought the term "chakra" referred to the combination of a person's physical and spiritual energy. Thus both types of energy were required to form chakra.

But now apparently yang chakra=physical energy, while yin chakra=spiritual energy. This of course means you dont actually need both energies to create chakra. Is this correct or am I confused?
    I think you are mistaken, although I agree its confusing. Yin and Yang are both chakra types, they aren't simply stamina and spiritual energy. Yin and Yang are apparently the principals of creation life and form you might say. All chakra types can be converted into various physical forms but apparently Yin and Yang create life and matter. They are the building blocks of creation, chakra is not apparently.

Chakra cannot create life, although Hashirama was able to create plant life I assume that is far from creating life like Rikudou was able to do with the bijuu. I gather that what Rikudou was able to do was materialize his ideas without limits, all he needed was a lot of chakra, hence he needed the Juubi's chakra to make the bijuu. Most ninja can give shape to their chakra and form it into various elements but they cannot create anything they dream up.

Quote Originally Posted by EliteKage View Post

My understanding: Both are forms of chakra, and contain the necessary aspects of stamina/ spiritual energy. However, the Yin/Yang variation is based on the ratio of stamina to spiritual energy within that chakra , or something, which then affects the qualities and nature of the chakra produced.

what happens after Sasuke kills his big brother and Madara tells him why his brother killed the entire Uchiha clan except him

Quote Originally Posted by mganga705 View Post
    what happens after Sasuke kills his big brother and Madara tells him why his brother killed the entire Uchiha clan except him
    Well, for starters, this thread was created.

@mganga705
    Madara manipulated him...then hand banana get in trolling business
    Ona sanja da sam oprao ruke,
    Da sam obrijan, da sam lep.
    Toplo je na jastuku,
    u polusnu.

Mirise na dorucak.
    Prijatan glas iz druge sobe se javlja,
    Kaze da je pocelo.
    Kaze da je pocelo.
    Idemo!

Quote Originally Posted by Rlinfamous View Post
    Well, for starters, this thread was created.
    Let's recap what happened since then. Republicans killed the world's economy, Mccaine gave us Sarah Palin, Obama became president, healthcare bill was passed, BP caused a huge freaking spill in the Gulf.

As for what happened in the manga, Sasuke wanted to get revenge on Naruto and konoha, they have an epic clash, where Sasuke wins and kills Naruto and destroys konoha utterly. then nagato just happened to be stroling by, so on a whim he brings every1 back to life cause he wanted to kill them himself after that he beats the shit out of sasuke.
    A bridge towards peace; the will of fire still endures!

Rokudaime Hokage, Rokudaime Rikudou Sennin Uzumaki Naruto

Quote Originally Posted by Rokudaime Sennin ™ View Post
    Let's recap what happened since then. Republicans killed the world's economy, Mccaine gave us Sarah Palin, Obama

ERR! You don't wanna go there...wrong forum.

what happens after (1) Sasuke kills his big brother and Madara tells him why his brother killed the entire Uchiha clan except him
    (1) Technically incorrect..It's more accurate to say that Itachi Killed himself on purpose via Chakra exhaustion.

To answer your question briefly:

Jiraiya dies at Pain/Nagato's hands.

Naruto goes to Myoubokuzan to train as a Toad Sage

Pain invades Konoha

Sasuke goes after 8 Tails

Naruto the Sage defeats Pain, and Nagato dies while reviving the Konohans he killed

Danzou become interim Hokage

Sasuke fails to capture 8Tails

Kisame is sent after 8Tails while Sasuke targets Danzou at the Kage summit

Sasuke kills Danzou

Sakura tries to kill Sasuke and fails, she ends up being rescued by Naruto and Kakashi

It's no good.....You just have to read it yourself man, or at least watch the anime, but watch out for fillers, and PLEASE when you get to the 9Tails versus Pain fight, try not to throw up (one really terribly done episode).

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

Appearance of Darkness Aga bomBa's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    and PLEASE when you get to the 9Tails versus Pain fight, try not to throw up (one really terribly done episode).
    HAHAHA ! That episode, really fkcd my collection.. can't they make a remake? I just can't believe, that they're really proud of their work in that particular episode.. freakin BAD, probably the worst animation ever.

- but yea; just go read the manga,.. why would you even ASK what's gonna happen, if your able to read it? This manga keeps getting better after each episode, and especially after Itachi - Sasuke fight, so read and njoy it.
    Last edited by Aga bomBa; 09-24-2010 at 05:39 PM.
    ... You're Dead 2 Me Now ...

Heroes Don't Hav Red Eyes Immortal-JyNxX's Avatar
    Question. Am I crazy to now believe that the Jyuubi's big Sharingan looking eye was just due to the 6 Sage Genjutsu over it??
    I'm right so if you have another opinion about anything you're wrong!! ...Well unless you said Karin would live or Sasuke will take Itachi's eyes lol!

Phixion loves to delete my "witty" post..