Voters
9038. You may not vote on this poll
  • No.

9,008 99.67%
  • Yes?

11 0.12%
  • Maybe

19 0.21%
Page 464 of 624 FirstFirst ... 364 414 454 462 463 464 465 466 474 514 564 ... LastLast
Results 4,631 to 4,640 of 6237
    Few Questions.....

What makes Madara think his izanagi is more advanced than Danzo's? I mean he has the same drawback of losing the light of one of his eyes.

What do you think Madara is using as a body? I mean apparently he has senju physical energies but he doesnt even have a proper human body. He has white liquid for blood and he can regenerate body parts using zetsu material.

Could Nagato have used Izanagi?
    Last edited by EliteKage; 09-16-2010 at 09:27 AM.

You know something just occurred to me that surprisingly I didnt think of earlier. It appears that Madara lost his left eye and right arm in his battle against Hashrima and as he says left him some what powerless.

1) However has it ever occurred to anyone that perhaps Hashrima also suffered injuries on some what similar level if not slightly less and those injuries are what lead to his death? Him not being at 100% during the outbreak of the 1st ninja war.

2) If so dont you think this is how Madara acquired some of his DNA

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

Quote Originally Posted by POW View Post
    You know something just occurred to me that surprisingly I didnt think of earlier. It appears that Madara lost his left eye and right arm in his battle against Hashrima and as he says left him some what powerless.

1) However has it ever occurred to anyone that perhaps Hashrima also suffered injuries on some what similar level if not slightly less and those injuries are what lead to his death? Him not being at 100% during the outbreak of the 1st ninja war.

Well, we do know that Madara created wars for his own purposes, and it certainly wouldn't be beyond his typical ingenuity to create a situation where the First was forced to sacrifice himself to save his village/comrades. It'd be one more small step towards Madara's total victory/vengeance, alongside the destruction of the Whirlpool/Uzumaki, the attempted destruction of the Leaf, the awakening of the Rinnegan/formation of Akatsuki, the destruction of the Uchiha, and the failure of the Bijuu system.

I would argue it doesn't matter whether the First sustained injuries in his battle with Madara or not; the fact is, he was mortal, did not run from death, and placed others' lives before his own. These three traits automatically work against him when someone like Madara is manipulating the scenes; whether he was weakened by injuries or age, Hashirama couldn't survive in a life of battle forever, and wasn't one to try.

I'd compare it to how Danzou allied with Orochimaru and brought about Sarutobi's death; it'd be that simple. Granted, the First wasn't old like Sarutobi when he died, but I'm sure Madara could arrange a situation more deadly than a 1v1 with Orochimaru. He could control Kages with his Genjutsu alone, and wouldn't even need to control them in war; they'd jump at the chance to take down the invincible Hashirama. However, I'm sure Madara was either behind the scenes or somewhere nearby. He'd need access to Hashirama's body/energies before either of them was taken by the enemy or recovered by Konoha.

And it does appear Konoha recovered Hashirama's body, as there's no real mystery surrounding his death, and Orochimaru was able to access his cells to implant Danzou/Yamato with Mokuton powers. Whatever Madara did to gain access to Hashirama's powers, on a level more complete and powerful than cellular implementation, I'm guessing the Sharingan was involved, and possibly even some Rikudou jutsu (similar to how Naruto harnessed the Kyuubi's energy, separated it from the Kyuubi's body, and made it his own).

Appearance of Darkness Aga bomBa's Avatar

I totally AGREE with you on this one..

Don't know yet. Right now, I'm still thinking that he read something of the tablet, that gave him the proper information for " absorbing " Senju powers of someone or a secret technique related to his EMS, that made it possible for " copying " or something similar to that.

What I want to say is that,.. Madara did it when he faced Hashirama, faked his death and waited for his time to come.

Quote Originally Posted by Rlinfamous View Post
    Well, we do know that Madara created wars for his own purposes, and it certainly wouldn't be beyond his typical ingenuity to create a situation where the First was forced to sacrifice himself to save his village/comrades. It'd be one more small step towards Madara's total victory/vengeance, alongside the destruction of the Whirlpool/Uzumaki, the attempted destruction of the Leaf, the awakening of the Rinnegan/formation of Akatsuki, the destruction of the Uchiha, and the failure of the Bijuu system.

I would argue it doesn't matter whether the First sustained injuries in his battle with Madara or not; the fact is, he was mortal, did not run from death, and placed others' lives before his own. These three traits automatically work against him when someone like Madara is manipulating the scenes; whether he was weakened by injuries or age, Hashirama couldn't survive in a life of battle forever, and wasn't one to try.

I'd compare it to how Danzou allied with Orochimaru and brought about Sarutobi's death; it'd be that simple. Granted, the First wasn't old like Sarutobi when he died, but I'm sure Madara could arrange a situation more deadly than a 1v1 with Orochimaru. He could control Kages with his Genjutsu alone, and wouldn't even need to control them in war; they'd jump at the chance to take down the invincible Hashirama.
    Dude, you're awesome, do you know that? Damn man.. nicely said. Madara is the core of everthing that has happened, since the day that people THOUGHT that he was dead. That's a true villain if you ask me.. just be patient, manipulate every situation to your own desire and plan every freakin detail, simple; Genius. So far, it's still Itachi Uchiha, Madara Uchiha and Minato who're the Geniuses in Naruto Manga.
    ... You're Dead 2 Me Now ...

there's one thing that is missing so far. and that thing is SANBI. i bet that this incident is conected with whirlpool country or 3rd war.we already know who was mind-raping it's jinchurikki.. what do you guys think?

another question..what we will do to kishi if he does not show us konan almost (f*ck the "almost") naked?
    Last edited by rinnebadass; 09-18-2010 at 03:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by rinnebadass View Post
    there's one thing that is missing so far. and that thing is SANBI. i bet that this incident is conected with whirlpool country or 3rd war. we do you guys think?with already know who was mind-raping it's jinchurikki.. what do you guys think?

another question..what we will do to kishi if he does not show us konan almost (f*ck the "almost") naked?
    I'd settle for him drawing more Kushina scenes.

who was the one that said that madara can create a rinnegan?????? who said that by having uchihas and senju power you will for sure have the rinnegan??? the only one that we know that has ONLY uchiha and senju powers is madara (based on what he said). still, he has no rinnegan. so?? why are you guys saying that as a fact?? maybe you guys are right, but that's only a theory.

I want an answer to this post and to my previous one at the page 464.lol

rinnebadass is right. Senju + Uchicha don't give you rinnegan. The rinnegan is attained when a spiral is added to Hyuga's withe eyes. Soo the combination to obtain rinnegan may be Uzumaki + Hyuga, or something like Uzumaki + ???(insert some bloodline here).

Quote Originally Posted by Zero View Post
    rinnebadass is right. Senju + Uchicha don't give you rinnegan. The rinnegan is attained when a spiral is added to Hyuga's withe eyes. Soo the combination to obtain rinnegan may be Uzumaki + Hyuga, or something like Uzumaki + ???(insert some bloodline here).
    No, it definitely is Senju/Uzumaki + Uchiha that make up the "Rikudou/Rinnegan" bloodline, but it's likely that the original Rikudou and his Rinnegan came from the Hyuga Clan, as a mutation. However, his own exceptional physical/spiritual energies were divided into the Senju/Uchiha clans, and those are the necessary lineages to attain his powers. The current Hyuga clan possesses neither exceptional physical nor spiritual energies, at least by the Senju/Uchiha standards.

Trust me, we'd see Madara stockpiling Byakugans left and right if he needed them, and this manga would be about Neji, not Sasuke.

Oh, and your idea of an Uzumaki/Hyuga producing a Rinnegan heir isn't far off... all it takes is one half of the Rikudou lineage to have the potential to awaken the Rinnegan, and then other special circumstances are required to actually awaken it. Naruto or Sasuke could awaken the Rinnegan if they received the necessary physical/spiritual energies and fulfilled the requirements, just as Uzumaki Nagato did, presumably after receiving spiritual energies from Madara and witnessing the death of his parents.

Quote Originally Posted by Rlinfamous View Post
    No, it definitely is Senju/Uzumaki + Uchiha that make up the "Rikudou/Rinnegan" bloodline, but it's likely that the original Rikudou and his Rinnegan came from the Hyuga Clan, as a mutation. However, his own exceptional physical/spiritual energies were divided into the Senju/Uchiha clans, and those are the necessary lineages to attain his powers. The current Hyuga clan possesses neither exceptional physical nor spiritual energies, at least by the Senju/Uchiha standards.

Trust me, we'd see Madara stockpiling Byakugans left and right if he needed them, and this manga would be about Neji, not Sasuke.

Oh, and your idea of an Uzumaki/Hyuga producing a Rinnegan heir isn't far off... all it takes is one half of the Rikudou lineage to have the potential to awaken the Rinnegan, and then other special circumstances are required to actually awaken it. Naruto or Sasuke could awaken the Rinnegan if they received the necessary physical/spiritual energies and fulfilled the requirements, just as Uzumaki Nagato did, presumably after receiving spiritual energies from Madara and witnessing the death of his parents.
    sorry but your post is full of BS in the last paragraph. please show some evidence or fact.

"all it takes is one half of the Rikudou lineage to have the potential to awaken the Rinnegan"-- where did you get this?

"Naruto or Sasuke could awaken the Rinnegan if they received the necessary physical/spiritual energies and fulfilled the requirements," and this?

"just as Uzumaki Nagato did" and this?

"presumably after receiving spiritual energies from Madara" and this?

my point is..it's just a random theory (that can be true) since the only two persons that we know that trully had uchia+senju blood did not awaken the rinnegan.