Voters
9038. You may not vote on this poll
  • No.

9,008 99.67%
  • Yes?

11 0.12%
  • Maybe

19 0.21%
Page 461 of 624 FirstFirst ... 361 411 451 459 460 461 462 463 471 511 561 ... LastLast
Results 4,601 to 4,610 of 6237
    Quote Originally Posted by Riceman View Post
    Question: IF tobi is indeed madara why hadn't we yet to see his face or even his EMS and is there a link or connetion to tobi S/T eye justu and kakashi MS justu?
    For one, he hasn't needed to use his EMS yet. And second, he did mention that he still carries the injuries he suffered facing the 1st, so it's possible that he may not be able to use the EMS at this point in time due to something the 1st did to him.

As for Kakashi's MS jutsu and Madara's eye technique, other than them both being Space/Time techniques, there's no deeper link between the two.

I can't wait!

do u guys think the rinnegan is like the avatar(the last air bender). when the wilder dies it is awaken in another country/village if it is ever awaken? if kishi do something like that will naruto awaken it? highly unlikely but still a thought
    Spoiler!

Got 2 questions, since I started reading the manga around chapter 410 anyways they aren't really in depth as most of the current discussions about the eye's.

First one after Hinata's confession the next and only time we are shown Hinata was in chapter 488? Is that true or did I miss something?

Second Madara and the 1st hokage statues where Naruto and Sasuke fought back in the manga was it mentioned what those statues represented? Like early in the manga I'm saying.
    Last edited by FenixMarco; 09-12-2010 at 05:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by FireFistLuffy View Post
    First one after Hinata's confession the next and only time we are shown Hinata was in chapter 488? Is that true of did I miss something?
    Yes, IIRC. That's pretty normal for minor plot-irrelevant side characters.

Second Madara and the 1st hokage statues where Naruto and Sasuke fought back in the manga was it mentioned what those statues represented? Like early in the manga I'm saying.
    I haven't read the manga during that part, but IIRC it was supposed to be because of their unification of Konoha.

Appearance of Darkness Aga bomBa's Avatar
    Got 2 questions, since I started reading the manga around chapter 410 anyways they aren't really in depth as most of the current discussions about the eye's.

1) First one after Hinata's confession the next and only time we are shown Hinata was in chapter 488? Is that true of did I miss something?

2) Second Madara and the 1st hokage statues where Naruto and Sasuke fought back in the manga was it mentioned what those statues represented? Like early in the manga I'm saying.
    1. Yes, and bro; start reading after Naruto - Sasuke battle, the start of Shippuuden.

2. Valley of the End, is the end of Konoha's boarder line. Hashirama and Madara fought eachother and Madara lost the fight. See picture below;

.. It's better if you read the manga, when Naruto returns from his 2,5 years training.
    ... You're Dead 2 Me Now ...

Mind f*cked beyond repair Stev3child's Avatar
    Would it be possible to mass produce doujutsus by employing edo tensei? Summon Nagato. Remove eyes. Repeat.
    QUOTE(s) OF THE MOMENT

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    I swear if your theories were any dumber I would be retarded...

i guess no. but we cant have sure. but it wouldn't make sense. because when the first one is "dismissed" his eyes disappear. and his eyes are just dust outside his body.

Appearance of Darkness Aga bomBa's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Stev3child View Post
    Would it be possible to mass produce doujutsus by employing edo tensei? Summon Nagato. Remove eyes. Repeat.
    No. Every physical aspects are related to the sacrificial bodies, that's being used for Edo Tensei.
    ... You're Dead 2 Me Now ...

Quote Originally Posted by kuroihikari View Post
    Yes, IIRC. That's pretty normal for minor plot-irrelevant side characters.

I haven't read the manga during that part, but IIRC it was supposed to be because of their unification of Konoha.
    Alright thanks, but what those IIRC stand for?

Quote Originally Posted by Aga bomBa View Post
    1. Yes, and bro; start reading after Naruto - Sasuke battle, the start of Shippuuden.

2. Valley of the End, is the end of Konoha's boarder line. Hashirama and Madara fought eachother and Madara lost the fight. See picture below;

.. It's better if you read the manga, when Naruto returns from his 2,5 years training.
    I know what the valley stands for was asking if it was mentioned early in the manga. Your suggesting to start reading the manga after the time-skip? What chapter is that?

Alright thanks, but what those IIRC stand for?

I know what the valley stands for was asking if it was mentioned early in the manga. Your suggesting to start reading the manga after the time-skip? What chapter is that?
    I also started reading naruto after the time skip. And I think the chapter after the time skip is chapter 245 .