Voters
9038. You may not vote on this poll
  • No.

9,008 99.67%
  • Yes?

11 0.12%
  • Maybe

19 0.21%
Page 453 of 624 FirstFirst ... 353 403 443 451 452 453 454 455 463 503 553 ... LastLast
Results 4,521 to 4,530 of 6237
    Poor moderator.

Quote Originally Posted by Afro Thunda View Post
    I thought it was at one point. Well if it wasn't, I find it odd how they didn't get stickied in the Naruto and Bleach forums, but managed to be stickied in the One Piece forum. It's a mystery....
    Look at it this way, Naruto is so full of WIN that its Awesomeness alone already Stickyficates it.

(Stickyfication....a brand new word)

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    Look at it this way, Naruto is so full of WIN that its Awesomeness alone already Stickyficates it.

(Stickyfication....a brand new word)
    LMAO. Paulbee's shakesapaulin.

Actually the thread did used to be stickied, Thsv took it down and made one reference thread with the links so the sticky space looked more cleaner. But one thing about bleach tho, yea, the mods don't really care about that section, just as One Piece chapters come out first, OP discussion threads get stickied right away while bleach discussion threads linger on for days, I think it was a couple of weeks ago, it went whole week without getting stickied, LOL. Luckily Thsv is a Naruto reader, otherwise this section would've been neglected as well.

If you didn't get that, if was a reference to Sarah Palin making up words then comparing herself to shakespeare who also created new words constantly, there's a twitter page for @Shakespalin
    A bridge towards peace; the will of fire still endures!

Rokudaime Hokage, Rokudaime Rikudou Sennin Uzumaki Naruto

if you can do an S-rank mission. does that make you an S-rank ninja in the narutoverse
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by bankai View Post
    if you can do an S-rank mission. does that make you an S-rank ninja in the narutoverse
    Not necessarily. S-rank for missions are how difficult they are. S-rank for ninjas is how dangerous they are. Though if a single ninja is capable of completing an S-rank mission by himself, he certainly can't be too far off from being considered an S-rank ninja. But since I'm inclined to think that most S-rank missions are handled by squads, I doubt that each ninja in the squad is considered S-rank.

Not necessarily. S-rank for missions are how difficult they are. S-rank for ninjas is how dangerous they are. Though if a single ninja is capable of completing an S-rank mission by himself, he certainly can't be too far off from being considered an S-rank ninja. But since I'm inclined to think that most S-rank missions are handled by squads, I doubt that each ninja in the squad is considered S-rank.
    Exactly. Shikamaru and Co. taking on Hidan/Kakuzu was an S-rank mission, and not even Kakashi was listed as S-rank in the databooks (although I think he is...).

Sakura helping to fight Sasori while helping to rescue Gaara is another such example.

Heck, even young Naruto helping Jiraiya to fight Oro/Kabuto back in the day could be considered an S-rank mission, considering who they were dealing with.

The manga makes this little unclear but i think its mainly a problem with different scanlations but either way i hav a question on it.

Did the third hokage allow the uchiha massacre? Or was it done against behind his back by Danzo and the elders?

I have found different answers depending on the scanlation, and i wanna know which one is correct.

Quote Originally Posted by EliteKage View Post
    The manga makes this little unclear but i think its mainly a problem with different scanlations but either way i hav a question on it.

Did the third hokage allow the uchiha massacre? Or was it done against behind his back by Danzo and the elders?

I have found different answers depending on the scanlation, and i wanna know which one is correct.
    The 3rd allowed it. He didn't like it, but he allowed it. Remember, Itachi went to the 3rd to ask that he protect Sasuke before he went to handle his business. And that is common among all the scanlations.

Just think about that for second. If the 3rd didn't allow the massacre and Itachi came asking him to protect Sasuke, the 3rd would be like "Why?". Itachi would then be like, "I'm gonna off my clan tonight." And then the 3rd would say, "Who gave you that order? It wasn't me." Then all hell would break loose because that is a heavy case of undermining authority.

So yea, the 3rd to had to have gone with massacre.

The 3rd allowed it. He didn't like it, but he allowed it. Remember, Itachi went to the 3rd to ask that he protect Sasuke before he went to handle his business. And that is common among all the scanlations.

Just think about that for second. If the 3rd didn't allow the massacre and Itachi came asking him to protect Sasuke, the 3rd would be like "Why?". Itachi would then be like, "I'm gonna off my clan tonight." And then the 3rd would say, "Who gave you that order? It wasn't me." Then all hell would break loose because that is a heavy case of undermining authority.

So yea, the 3rd to had to have gone with massacre.
    It's more fair to the Third to say he didn't have a choice... it seems that the Hokage doesn't hold 100% of the power, and the advisors and Danzou out-voted him. The Third could have tried to use force to resist ROOT, but that dissension wouldn't have stopped the Uchiha from attacking first, and would only have increased the casualties. It's not as if the Uchiha even knew the massacre was coming, so stopping the massacre wouldn't have done anything to appease them.

how old was itachi when he join Akatsuki and when he killed his clan?