Voters
9038. You may not vote on this poll
  • No.

9,008 99.67%
  • Yes?

11 0.12%
  • Maybe

19 0.21%
Page 451 of 624 FirstFirst ... 351 401 441 449 450 451 452 453 461 501 551 ... LastLast
Results 4,501 to 4,510 of 6237
    Quote Originally Posted by atriede View Post
    Oh, because usually when u say ''two objects are moving'' directly followed up by ''instead of one object'', the ''instead of one'' part usually means instead of one object moving.

In other words the sentence reads as ''two objects moving during the flying thunder god stage two, instead of one object moving in flying thunder god stage one.

This confused me as I recalled no objects moving for ftg stage 1.

What u actually meant to say was, ''2 objects move in ftg stage two instead of one remaining stationairy in ftg 1
    Anyway tnx for your reply and hope i didn't confuzzle u. . Between u and rikudo senin i've figured out wat stage 2 is
    Sometimes it's hard for me to type in regular sentences. It takes at least five paragraphs.

I had no issues understanding it. Made sense to me. Sometimes you gotta make shit into one or two sentences sometimes.

If Kisame dies won't that mean his messenger shark jutsu would disperse?

Quote Originally Posted by kiduka View Post
    Did the messenger frog disappear when J-Man died? And thats not meant to be sarcastic.

What HB said. The summoning technique is not a technique where the object summoned is moulded chakra like Kage Bunshin. The chakra instead is used to manipulate space-time to make the already existent object appear at that location.

So, no, it won't disappear.

Quote Originally Posted by kuroihikari View Post
    What HB said. The summoning technique is not a technique where the object summoned is moulded chakra like Kage Bunshin. The chakra instead is used to manipulate space-time to make the already existent object appear at that location.

So, no, it won't disappear.
    My bad,

I only read it once, I forgot it was a summon. I was under the illusion it was a moulded chakra shark.

How old is naruto to beable to have taken the academy test three times and failed since each one is held every year so theoretically he could have become a genuine at age 7 and he was a dead last so at that age he shouldn't have even completed the academy ?

Quote Originally Posted by 97rommel View Post
    How old is naruto to beable to have taken the academy test three times and failed since each one is held every year so theoretically he could have become a genuine at age 7 and he was a dead last so at that age he shouldn't have even completed the academy ?
    Maybe Naruto was allowed to take the test multiple times in one year due to being a "special case". Or he entered the academy early. I'm not completely sure. I'm sure someone (Rokudaime Sennin or POW) have their, own more thought out explanations for this.

If the user of Edo Tensie dies what will happen to the Zombies since there were summond?

* Will they still carryout their orders?
    * Will the Jutsu dispel?
    * Will the zombies regain their original concious?
    * Or will they just stand there?

If the user of Edo Tensie dies what will happen to the Zombies since there were summond?

* Will they still carryout their orders?
    * Will the Jutsu dispel?
    * Will the zombies regain their original concious?
    * Or will they just stand there?
    They should die, since they're tied to the earth by the sealing jutsu placed on them, and if the user dies, the seal disappears. This is evidenced by Sai's cursed seal disappearing after Danzou died, or Sasuke's cursed seal disappearing after Oro "died".... the seals placed on Jinchuuriki seem to be a special case.