View Poll Results: Poll?

Voters
9038. You may not vote on this poll
  • No.

    9,008 99.67%
  • Yes?

    11 0.12%
  • Maybe

    19 0.21%
Page 432 of 624 FirstFirst ... 332 382 422 430 431 432 433 434 442 482 532 ... LastLast
Results 4,311 to 4,320 of 6237
  1. #4311
    ɹǝʎʍɐן Я I Hand Banana's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Hall of fame
    Posts
    5,359
    Quote Originally Posted by Diesuke View Post
    Thought we all came to the conclusion that they are made out 100% chakra and can be converted to mass/a real body - seems someone still disagrees.
    Even paul and steve agreed
    I'm not disagreeing but I give up at this point.

  2. #4312
    バカにつける薬はないわね Diesuke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    159
    Quote Originally Posted by Hand Banana View Post
    I'm not disagreeing but I give up at this point.

    If you're not disagreeing, then I really can't see your argument.
    It doesn't even matter since it doesn't affect the story (as far as i know)
    So moving on

    If the ninetails can replenish it's charka, doesn't that mean the chakra that the fourth took has been replaced. So that means the 9tails is at full power.

    And if half the 9tails chakra can't be replenish then it would sorta go with HB theory sort and would give a reason to why the 8tails horn didn't come back

  3. #4313
    ɹǝʎʍɐן Я I Hand Banana's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Hall of fame
    Posts
    5,359
    Heres another question. Do you think Orochimaru replenished his chakra that the 3rd stole from him?

  4. #4314
    Mind f*cked beyond repair Stev3child's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Philippines
    Posts
    4,845
    Quote Originally Posted by Hand Banana View Post
    Heres another question. Do you think Orochimaru replenished his chakra that the 3rd stole from him?
    I doubt it since his arms couldn't produce chakra any more. that part of his body was devoid of chakra at least its a possibility. But he took another person's body after that right? Can't remember.
    QUOTE(s) OF THE MOMENT

    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    I swear if your theories were any dumber I would be retarded...

  5. #4315
    バカにつける薬はないわね Diesuke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    159
    Quote Originally Posted by Hand Banana View Post
    Heres another question. Do you think Orochimaru replenished his chakra that the 3rd stole from him?
    according to how chakra works: cells produce chakra.
    So his dead arms/dead cells doesn't produce.
    And since chakra circulates and isn't stored somewhere it wouldn't go to his dead cells (it's like blocking the chakra points), that would mean he does lose chakra, until he switches bodies.

  6. #4316
    ɹǝʎʍɐן Я I Hand Banana's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Hall of fame
    Posts
    5,359
    Quote Originally Posted by Stev3child View Post
    I doubt it since his arms couldn't produce chakra any more. that part of his body was devoid of chakra at least its a possibility. But he took another person's body after that right? Can't remember.
    He di. I wonder about that tho. With his arms missing chakra to speak, do you think with his soul transferring jutsu used the other's body to fill in the chakra that missing? In his new body he was able to use his arms.

    Quote Originally Posted by Diesuke View Post
    according to how chakra works: cells produce chakra.
    So his dead arms/dead cells doesn't produce.
    And since chakra circulates and isn't stored somewhere it wouldn't go to his dead cells (it's like blocking the chakra points), that would mean he does lose chakra, until he switches bodies.
    Yea, but those points can be reopend as Naruto did with his fight with Neji. But thats assuming everyone has an alternate source of chakra stored within them. But that should of meant his Tenketsu should only be open for the Fox's chakra.

  7. #4317
    バカにつける薬はないわね Diesuke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    159
    Quote Originally Posted by Hand Banana View Post
    He di. I wonder about that tho. With his arms missing chakra to speak, do you think with his soul transferring jutsu used the other's body to fill in the chakra that missing? In his new body he was able to use his arms.
    He could have more or less chakra.
    Since the amount of chakra is based on the bodies genetics and sometimes it's arbitrary.
    So the amount of chakra is based on the body he is going into

    Quote Originally Posted by Hand Banana View Post
    Yea, but those points can be reopend as Naruto did with his fight with Neji. But thats assuming everyone has an alternate source of chakra stored within them. But that should of meant his Tenketsu should only be open for the Fox's chakra.
    Neji didn't destroy it, only blocked it.
    it's the same reason the 5th hokage banned FRS - because it would damage it and can't be repaired

  8. #4318
    Mind f*cked beyond repair Stev3child's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Philippines
    Posts
    4,845
    Yeah Orochimaru's jutsu probably assimilates all of the cells from the body he hosts.

    I wonder, when Orochimaru switches bodies, does it take the original form of target body used, and then he uses his own cells to reconstruct the body back into his own original form?
    QUOTE(s) OF THE MOMENT

    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    I swear if your theories were any dumber I would be retarded...

  9. #4319
    Appearance of Darkness Aga bomBa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Amsterdam
    Posts
    1,906
    Quote Originally Posted by Hand Banana View Post
    Heres another question. Do you think Orochimaru replenished his chakra that the 3rd stole from him?
    No. He had to wait for another body, for using his arms again. So that means that Oro couldn't replenish the amount of chakra, that was taken by the death God Seal. Oro needed another body..

    Btw, if he could do that, then what does that say about the forbidden technique " Death God Seal " ?!?! Death God Seal is forbidden, because your sacfice is the key for the jutsu, but it would also make it look like a " stupid jutsu ", if Oro could do that.

    It's the same when you can extract the YIN PART OF THE KYUUBI out of the Shinigami,.. wieeejoo; if that's gonna happen, then I would be very dissapointed in Kishi :(
    ... You're Dead 2 Me Now ...

  10. #4320
    ɹǝʎʍɐן Я I Hand Banana's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Hall of fame
    Posts
    5,359
    Quote Originally Posted by Diesuke View Post
    He could have more or less chakra.
    Since the amount of chakra is based on the bodies genetics and sometimes it's arbitrary.
    So the amount of chakra is based on the body he is going into



    Neji didn't destroy it, only blocked it.
    it's the same reason the 5th hokage banned FRS - because it would damage it and can't be repaired
    But you just said its like blocking so thats what I can to that conclusion.

    So in your statement in which you said
    And since chakra circulates and isn't stored somewhere it wouldn't go to his dead cells (it's like blocking the chakra points),
    Is that the same or not now?


    Quote Originally Posted by Stev3child View Post
    Yeah Orochimaru's jutsu probably assimilates all of the cells from the body he hosts.

    I wonder, when Orochimaru switches bodies, does it take the original form of target body used, and then he uses his own cells to reconstruct the body back into his own original form?
    RIght. If he is able to transfer his jutsus to the other body ass well, it would have to do with more than just cells.

    As far as your question I think Orochimaru modifies the body to look like his original.

    Quote Originally Posted by Aga bomBa View Post
    No. He had to wait for another body, for using his arms again. So that means that Oro couldn't replenish the amount of chakra, that was taken by the death God Seal. Oro needed another body..

    Btw, if he could do that, then what does that say about the forbidden technique " Death God Seal " ?!?! Death God Seal is forbidden, because you're sacfice is the key for the jutsu, but it would also make it look like a " stupid jutsu ", if Oro could do that.

    It's the same when you can extract the YIN PART OF THE KYUUBI out of the Shinigami,.. wieeejoo; if that's gonna happen, then I would feel very dissapointed in Kishi :(
    This is why I love you man. You can read through me. I was going to assimilate this questions slowly eventually leading back to the credibility of the death god sealing technique.

    Man I just want you to know you never cease to amaze me lol.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •