View Poll Results: Poll?

Voters
9038. You may not vote on this poll
  • No.

    9,008 99.67%
  • Yes?

    11 0.12%
  • Maybe

    19 0.21%
Page 431 of 624 FirstFirst ... 331 381 421 429 430 431 432 433 441 481 531 ... LastLast
Results 4,301 to 4,310 of 6237
  1. #4301
    ɹǝʎʍɐן Я I Hand Banana's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Hall of fame
    Posts
    5,359
    Fair enough.

  2. #4302
    Mind f*cked beyond repair Stev3child's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Philippines
    Posts
    4,845
    Chakra can create organic life right? So why is it so hard to consider the theory that the beasts may have some organic components to their body? But chakra can also form into the shape and texture of organc matter right? So can the possibility of the beasts either being 100% chakra, or some ratio of chakra to organic matter be there?
    QUOTE(s) OF THE MOMENT

    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    I swear if your theories were any dumber I would be retarded...

  3. #4303
    ɹǝʎʍɐן Я I Hand Banana's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Hall of fame
    Posts
    5,359
    Quote Originally Posted by Stev3child View Post
    Chakra can create organic life right? So why is it so hard to consider the theory that the beats may have some organic components to their body? But chakra can also form into the shape and texture of organc matter right? So can the possibility of the beasts either being 100% chakra, or some ratio of chakra to organic matter be there?
    Thats exactly what I was getting. But noessss everyone thinks I'm trolling. Thanks steve.

  4. #4304
    Heroes Don't Hav Red Eyes Immortal-JyNxX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    1,827
    Quote Originally Posted by stev3child View Post
    chakra can create organic life right? So why is it so hard to consider the theory that the beasts may have some organic components to their body? But chakra can also form into the shape and texture of organc matter right? So can the possibility of the beasts either being 100% chakra, or some ratio of chakra to organic matter be there?
    wow if only someone said that already!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by immortal-jynxx View Post
    you are the only person that doesn't understand that the tailed beast are nothing but chakra manifesting a physical form. Same was yamato cam create a tree from chakra.. if its not proof enough that the kyuubi shrunk in half after his chakra being split, how about you read more manga proof. Check the bullet points bitch lol!
    I'm right so if you have another opinion about anything you're wrong!! ...Well unless you said Karin would live or Sasuke will take Itachi's eyes lol!

    Phixion loves to delete my "witty" post..

  5. #4305
    バカにつける薬はないわね Diesuke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    159
    Quote Originally Posted by Stev3child View Post
    Chakra can create organic life right? So why is it so hard to consider the theory that the beasts may have some organic components to their body? But chakra can also form into the shape and texture of organc matter right? So can the possibility of the beasts either being 100% chakra, or some ratio of chakra to organic matter be there?
    Hmmm
    makes sense.

    I would totally equate this to a real world thing. Like how energy(chakra) can be converted to mass(a body) and the other way around.
    Y'all know what i'm talking about. physics man

    But can't chakra be replenish, hence he would get back his horn
    But if it can't be replenish then that means every time Naruto/Bee uses their tail beast power in a jutsu. The beast would get weaker since it can't replenish it's chakra.

    Obviously the organic matter has to be converted to chakra to enter it's host
    The organic matter floating around the host waiting for the beast to get out makes no sense.

  6. #4306
    Senior Member paulbee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Fargo, North Dakota USA
    Posts
    6,943
    I think (as I said before) that Kishimoto owes an explanation.

    If you look at the 9Tails when Madara extracts it from Kushina, it goes from a sealed state and probably Zero Mass, to being Bigger than Houses.

    If I was tasked to help Kishi out with a plausible explanation, I would stick to the Chakra to Mass conversions, with a healthy dose alternate dimensional nexus being form by the seal (hosts seal), and intersecting with the Hosts mind on an Astral plane.

    This would probably explain how Minato and Kushina could exist in Naruto's Mind. They are all Chakra Manifestations existing in the astral plane within Naruto's Mind.

    I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

  7. #4307
    Heroes Don't Hav Red Eyes Immortal-JyNxX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    1,827
    Quote Originally Posted by Diesuke View Post
    Hmmm
    makes sense.

    I would totally equate this to a real world thing. Like how energy(chakra) can be converted to mass(a body) and the other way around.
    Y'all know what i'm talking about. physics man

    But can't chakra be replenish, hence he would get back his horn
    But if it can't be replenish then that means every time Naruto/Bee uses their tail beast power in a jutsu. The beast would get weaker since it can't replenish it's chakra.

    Obviously the organic matter has to be converted to chakra to enter it's host
    The organic matter floating around the host waiting for the beast to get out makes no sense.
    The issue is we all kno they are made of chakra and all manifest a physical/organic form. The issue is HB can't get over why the 8 Tails horn didn't regenerate. But the simple fact is Kishi wanted to have him look like that and do the flashback of how he lost it and thats it. Theres no real explanation, cuz it really doesn't make sense for it not to have regenerated..
    I'm right so if you have another opinion about anything you're wrong!! ...Well unless you said Karin would live or Sasuke will take Itachi's eyes lol!

    Phixion loves to delete my "witty" post..

  8. #4308
    バカにつける薬はないわね Diesuke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    159
    Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    I think (as I said before) that Kishimoto owes an explanation.

    If you look at the 9Tails when Madara extracts it from Kushina, it goes from a sealed state and probably Zero Mass, to being Bigger than Houses.

    If I was tasked to help Kishi out with a plausible explanation, I would stick to the Chakra to Mass conversions, with a healthy dose alternate dimensional nexus being form by the seal (hosts seal), and intersecting with the Hosts mind on an Astral plane.

    This would probably explain how Minato and Kushina could exist in Naruto's Mind. They are all Chakra Manifestations existing in the astral plane within Naruto's Mind.
    ^ awesomeness and it made sense
    Kishi should totally hire you.
    Bee is an official Naruto scientist.

    Quote Originally Posted by Immortal-JyNxX View Post
    The issue is we all kno they are made of chakra and all manifest a physical/organic form. The issue is HB can't get over why the 8 Tails horn didn't regenerate. But the simple fact is Kishi wanted to have him look like that and do the flashback of how he lost it and thats it. Theres no real explanation, cuz it really doesn't make sense for it not to have regenerated..
    agree with immortal there isn't any reason why it shouldn't grow back.
    Kishi must had a reason to leave it like that. Or not, it's his manga

  9. #4309
    ɹǝʎʍɐן Я I Hand Banana's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Hall of fame
    Posts
    5,359
    Quote Originally Posted by Immortal-JyNxX View Post
    The issue is we all kno they are made of chakra and all manifest a physical/organic form. The issue is HB can't get over why the 8 Tails horn didn't regenerate. But the simple fact is Kishi wanted to have him look like that and do the flashback of how he lost it and thats it. Theres no real explanation, cuz it really doesn't make sense for it not to have regenerated..
    That not the issue but whatever. My point was to establish that the beast are not just all chakra and do have organic matter. I used the horn reference because if they were simply just chakra, there should be no reason for it to grow back like the tentacle. But if you didn't have your head so far up your ass you would of known that.

    And Paul nice point man.

    Quote Originally Posted by Diesuke View Post
    But can't chakra be replenish, hence he would get back his horn
    But if it can't be replenish then that means every time Naruto/Bee uses their tail beast power in a jutsu. The beast would get weaker since it can't replenish it's chakra.

    Obviously the organic matter has to be converted to chakra to enter it's host
    The organic matter floating around the host waiting for the beast to get out makes no sense.
    Another fine point. In their transformed stage they are organic. But inside the subconscious of the host they are merely chakra. Its a bit confusing but if you look at it from a Narutoverse standpoint it does equate. Thatsall i was saying.

  10. #4310
    バカにつける薬はないわね Diesuke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    159
    Quote Originally Posted by Hand Banana View Post
    That not the issue but whatever. My point was to establish that the beast are not just all chakra and do have organic matter. I used the horn reference because if they were simply just chakra, there should be no reason for it to grow back like the tentacle. But if you didn't have your head so far up your ass you would of known that.

    And Paul nice point man.



    Another fine point. In their transformed stage they are organic. But inside the subconscious of the host they are merely chakra. Its a bit confusing but if you look at it from a Narutoverse standpoint it does equate. Thatsall i was saying.
    Thought we all came to the conclusion that they are made out 100% chakra and can be converted to mass/a real body - seems someone still disagrees.
    Even paul and steve agreed

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •