View Poll Results: Poll?

Voters
9038. You may not vote on this poll
  • No.

    9,008 99.67%
  • Yes?

    11 0.12%
  • Maybe

    19 0.21%
Page 424 of 624 FirstFirst ... 324 374 414 422 423 424 425 426 434 474 524 ... LastLast
Results 4,231 to 4,240 of 6237
  1. #4231
    六代目火影仙人 Rokudaime Sennin ™'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Searching for a Path to one Peace!
    Posts
    4,915
    Quote Originally Posted by Ultraviolet View Post
    Not to mention that he now has the kyubi's chakra. He can probably create more water than the 2nd hokage. Assuming he learns how to use suiton.
    He has to learn suiton no matter what. Shippuden means hurricane. You cannot create a hurricane without water. Naruto's wind, water and Sasuke's fire (heat) and lightning are all the components of a strong hurricane. Naruto's already created a small typoon with yamato's help. Also wind and water would balance out Sasuke's two elements, and how can an uzumaki from the whirlpool country not know water? Eddy as in, Uzushiogakure or the Eddy Village, means swirling vortex of air or water currents as in whirlpools or the eye of a hurricane. Naruto not learning water would be devastating in my opinion.

    I think he's going to meet another uzumaki survivor during the war, and that's how he'll learn suiton. As for Hiraishin, maybe Kakashi can help him out with that by giving him Minato's kunai with the Jikukan-Fuin Shiki seal or Tsunade can show him the 4th hokage's personal stash, hidden office or storerooms we saw where there's tons of the special markings Naruto could then incorporate into his own body or something. That way his kagebunshins would act as markers for the flying thunder god jutsu.

    Then there's also some powerful Uzumaki (Rikudou) fuuinjutsus he needs to learn as well, if he's going to seal away Sasuke's sharingan for good (assuming Sasuke lives), and the jyubi.
    Last edited by Rokudaime Sennin ™; 07-28-2010 at 12:19 AM.

  2. #4232
    Regular Member Ultraviolet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    104
    @R.S.
    I know and I totally agree. I just said "assuming" because he hasn't actually learned it yet.

  3. #4233

    Naruto

    Quote Originally Posted by Rokudaime Sennin ™ View Post
    That way his kagebunshins would act as markers for the flying thunder god jutsu.
    That's a good point. If he could get his hands on that kunai that Minato used, when he uses his kage bunshins, I think everything that's physically on him is replicated as well. Assuming this is true then he could scatter his clones everywhere and then use the FTG technique.

    I just want him to utilize his kage bunshin technique to it's fullest. It's something only he could do really with his vast chakra supply. When he was creating the Rasen shuriken it occurred to me that he might be able to use his kage bunshin for a lot of other techniques. Sasuke has his sharingan that he uses to copy technigues. Naruto could use his kage bunhins for something similar, although it's definitely not going to be easy, but nothing he's learned so far has been.

  4. #4234
    バカにつける薬はないわね Diesuke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    159
    Quote Originally Posted by jaygj View Post
    That's a good point. If he could get his hands on that kunai that Minato used, when he uses his kage bunshins, I think everything that's physically on him is replicated as well. Assuming this is true then he could scatter his clones everywhere and then use the FTG technique.

    I just want him to utilize his kage bunshin technique to it's fullest. It's something only he could do really with his vast chakra supply. When he was creating the Rasen shuriken it occurred to me that he might be able to use his kage bunshin for a lot of other techniques. Sasuke has his sharingan that he uses to copy technigues. Naruto could use his kage bunhins for something similar, although it's definitely not going to be easy, but nothing he's learned so far has been.
    I think a better application for the FTG is for the clones to come to him(like when he ran out of sage mode and reverse summoned his clone.)

    I'm assuming the kunai/seal was only part of the FTG and the rest was purely minato (the kunai/seal giving him a location and teleportation was just him)
    ... hence Naruto might not be able to learn it.

    The reason why i say that is because if the FTG was completely based on the seal/kunai, then it would be possible if not made more sense for minato to put a reverse FTG seal on his wife. (it most likely would have saved her)

    Minato: *catches baby Naruto and teleports out*
    Tobi: *walks closer to kushina*
    Kushina: *ffp*
    Tobi: !!!?

    What would have been cooler is if Minato could have teleported objects/his wife and kid independent from himself.(meaning he could teleport an object marked with his seal to another kunai/seal/location without him teleporting with them)

    I could see that as finisher for minato. He would just put some kunai at the most f**ked up places and then place a seal on his enemy and just teleport them to the lowest depths of the sea or space (if only they had rockets in Naruto)

  5. #4235
    Yesss... Rlinfamous's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    River Falls, WI
    Posts
    3,424
    Quote Originally Posted by Diesuke View Post
    I think a better application for the FTG is for the clones to come to him(like when he ran out of sage mode and reverse summoned his clone.)

    I'm assuming the kunai/seal was only part of the FTG and the rest was purely minato (the kunai/seal giving him a location and teleportation was just him)
    ... hence Naruto might not be able to learn it.

    The reason why i say that is because if the FTG was completely based on the seal/kunai, then it would be possible if not made more sense for minato to put a reverse FTG seal on his wife. (it most likely would have saved her)

    Minato: *catches baby Naruto and teleports out*
    Tobi: *walks closer to kushina*
    Kushina: *ffp*
    Tobi: !!!?

    What would have been cooler is if Minato could have teleported objects/his wife and kid independent from himself.(meaning he could teleport an object marked with his seal to another kunai/seal/location without him teleporting with them)

    I could see that as finisher for minato. He would just put some kunai at the most f**ked up places and then place a seal on his enemy and just teleport them to the lowest depths of the sea or space (if only they had rockets in Naruto)
    He can teleport things independent of himself with his space/time barrier. However, his jutsu isn't a reverse summoning, and only works to send things away from his present location. He needed to touch the Kyuubi blast with his kunai/barrier combination to warp it, just like he'd need to touch Kushina with that same combination to warp her. So the best he could do was set things up so that he could always warp to her, and then warp her to safety once he got there.

  6. #4236
    Heroes Don't Hav Red Eyes Immortal-JyNxX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    1,827
    Quote Originally Posted by Rlinfamous View Post
    He can teleport things independent of himself with his space/time barrier. However, his jutsu isn't a reverse summoning, and only works to send things away from his present location. He needed to touch the Kyuubi blast with his kunai/barrier combination to warp it, just like he'd need to touch Kushina with that same combination to warp her. So the best he could do was set things up so that he could always warp to her, and then warp her to safety once he got there.
    Let me point this out cause its cool.. Minato warpped the fox without touching him. How cool is that? Also its not a general vicinity warp cuz Bunta stayed behind so he's quite precise with who he can warp without contact. On top of that he wrapped them to that little house and was fast enough to get the wife and kid to safety!
    I'm right so if you have another opinion about anything you're wrong!! ...Well unless you said Karin would live or Sasuke will take Itachi's eyes lol!

    Phixion loves to delete my "witty" post..

  7. #4237
    六代目火影仙人 Rokudaime Sennin ™'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Searching for a Path to one Peace!
    Posts
    4,915
    Quote Originally Posted by Diesuke View Post
    I think a better application for the FTG is for the clones to come to him(like when he ran out of sage mode and reverse summoned his clone.)
    I'm assuming the kunai/seal was only part of the FTG and the rest was purely minato (the kunai/seal giving him a location and teleportation was just him)
    ... hence Naruto might not be able to learn it.
    The reason why i say that is because if the FTG was completely based on the seal/kunai, then it would be possible if not made more sense for minato to put a reverse FTG seal on his wife. (it most likely would have saved her)
    Minato: *catches baby Naruto and teleports out*
    Tobi: *walks closer to kushina*
    Kushina: *ffp*
    Tobi: !!!?
    What would have been cooler is if Minato could have teleported objects/his wife and kid independent from himself.(meaning he could teleport an object marked with his seal to another kunai/seal/location without him teleporting with them)
    I could see that as finisher for minato. He would just put some kunai at the most f**ked up places and then place a seal on his enemy and just teleport them to the lowest depths of the sea or space (if only they had rockets in Naruto)
    If the clones get the jikukan seal on themselves, they should be able to come to Naruto as well, as long as they initiate the jutsu themselves. But they'd need to know when to come and provide Naruto with the Sage chakra, if he does indeed still need to rely on that method which I doubt he would, least not to the extent he had to before he got the kyubi chakra. If Naruto were to place the jikukan seal on himself or even if he carries Minato's kunai (from kakashi) with him, his clones should replicate whichever of the seals and Naruto should be able to teleport to his clones and they could teleport to him, without the need for scrolls, it's a more advanced faster form of summoning/reverse summoning.

    The marking seal just tells him where to teleport to, Minato still has to initiate the Hiraishin jutsu. And there's nothing that indicates that only he could use it, to use the Hiraishin jutsu effectively in combat, one already needs to have speed in their arsenal, much like Minato's base reflexes when he caught baby Naruto and his "yellow flash" shunshin when he saved Kushina from the kyubi's paw. Sage mode gives Naruto not Minato level shunshin speed but still quite fast speed, and after Sage mode, Naruto's reflexes became much faster as was shown against Karui/Omoi's swordplay, add in the kyubi's chakra enhancements, he'll only get faster still. He's the perfect candidate for learning that jutsu now.

  8. #4238
    Senior Member scyrp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    P. Sherman 42 Wallaby Way Sydney
    Posts
    128

    What Happened To The Side Characters?!

    I want to know what exactly happened to the side characters, specifically:

    1. Suigetsu & Juugo, were they killed? captured? did they get away?

    2. Hinata! has naruto spoken to her or not?! what will become of her?

    3. Kurenai and her baby, was it born? when pein revived everybody was the baby also revived? (im assuming so)

    now I understand kishi has better things to do than answer unanswered questions, but it would still be nice to see what happened to all these characters

  9. #4239
    Yesss... Rlinfamous's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    River Falls, WI
    Posts
    3,424
    Quote Originally Posted by scyrp View Post
    I want to know what exactly happened to the side characters, specifically:

    1. Suigetsu & Juugo, were they killed? captured? did they get away?

    2. Hinata! has naruto spoken to her or not?! what will become of her?

    3. Kurenai and her baby, was it born? when pein revived everybody was the baby also revived? (im assuming so)

    now I understand kishi has better things to do than answer unanswered questions, but it would still be nice to see what happened to all these characters
    Did Kurenai ever die? =/

    There's already a thread basically about Suigetsu and Juugo.

    Obviously Kishi's still keeping his answer to Hinata's confession on hold as a suspenseful subplot.

  10. #4240
    バカにつける薬はないわね Diesuke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    159
    Quote Originally Posted by Rokudaime Sennin ™ View Post
    The marking seal just tells him where to teleport to, Minato still has to initiate the Hiraishin jutsu. And there's nothing that indicates that only he could use it, to use the Hiraishin jutsu effectively in combat....He's the perfect candidate for learning that jutsu now.
    Did anyone notice how kekkei genkai are initiated. I'm not saying FTG is one, but a few people have exclusive jutsu that are not inherited (like the 1st Mokuton)

    the difference between "normal jutsu" vs kekkei genkai (other than the blood ties) is that you don't have to initiate it with a seal/hand signs.
    Minato used the FTG a sh*t load of times and i've never seen him use hand signs or any visible initiation of said jutsu.

    And the fact that he can differentiate a lot of kunai/location must mean he either can sense all of them internally (in his mind and quickly), or each of the kunai seals are different (even by a bit) and he memories all of them and their location.

    The fact that he doesn't initiate it externally must mean he does it internally, which would suggest that it's a jutsu that is exclusive to him (or it's very complex only for the fact that he doesn't use hand signs which means he only uses his chakra)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •