Voters
9038. You may not vote on this poll
  • No.

9,008 99.67%
  • Yes?

11 0.12%
  • Maybe

19 0.21%
Page 423 of 624 FirstFirst ... 323 373 413 421 422 423 424 425 433 473 523 ... LastLast
Results 4,221 to 4,230 of 6237
    Quote Originally Posted by Rokudaime Sennin ™ View Post
    well, there used to be, Mangahelpers but they stopped providing raws/scans. Raw-scanlations also stopped due to the request of that publisher coalition. It's very hard to get your hands on raws now if your aren't a scanlator. MangaStream and Sleepyfans both have their own, who need to be protected. Only ones who aren't scanlators who see the raws are the spoiler providers such as Ohana. As long as you read multiple scanlations with different translations, you don't really need the raws.
    I just found some raws on mangahead, but they were limited. Now i understand why that is.

Naruto

I'm new here, kind of. I read the new release threads for bleach and naruto to read every one's opinion, but this would be my first post. Hopefully it's in the right place.

My question was regarding naruto's current abilities. I know he has sage mode, just acquired the kyuubi's chakra, and has the different versions of the rasengan, but not much else. I was thinking, could he use his mass shadow clone technique to learn as many jutsus as possible? Start off with the basics and build up to the more advanced techniques, maybe learn another affinity chakra like water to battle Sasuke's fire. This could make him a more complete ninja, and with sage mode maybe make these techniques even more powerful.

I know it's technically not one question, but I wasn't sure if breaking it down would make it more coherent or not, so I'm apologizing in advance.

P.S. I don't know if this was already posted and there are 423 pages of questions, so hopefully it's not, but if it is sorry again.

Heroes Don't Hav Red Eyes Immortal-JyNxX's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jaygj View Post
    I'm new here, kind of. I read the new release threads for bleach and naruto to read every one's opinion, but this would be my first post. Hopefully it's in the right place.

My question was regarding naruto's current abilities. I know he has sage mode, just acquired the kyuubi's chakra, and has the different versions of the rasengan, but not much else. I was thinking, could he use his mass shadow clone technique to learn as many jutsus as possible? Start off with the basics and build up to the more advanced techniques, maybe learn another affinity chakra like water to battle Sasuke's fire. This could make him a more complete ninja, and with sage mode maybe make these techniques even more powerful.

I know it's technically not one question, but I wasn't sure if breaking it down would make it more coherent or not, so I'm apologizing in advance.
    In theory yes, to all of it..
    I'm right so if you have another opinion about anything you're wrong!! ...Well unless you said Karin would live or Sasuke will take Itachi's eyes lol!

Phixion loves to delete my "witty" post..

P.S. I don't know if this was already posted and there are 423 pages of questions, so hopefully it's not, but if it is sorry again.
    Welcome noob, I mean Jay, a very nice first post and you did it exactly right. As immortal said, theoretically Naruto could learn very quickly from a great quantity of jutsu assortment but it'll prolly be more limited to 3 or 4 new ones IMO. Expect to see him learn suiton, I swear if Kishi doesn't give him suition, he will have failed big time. Suiton is essential for Naruto as it goes with his life's themes and what he represents, life, much like hashirama, him being one of the last of the whirlpool survivors, suiton without a doubt has to be coming soon for Naruto.

Wow a new forum poster and you properly managed to navigate the forum system? Jesus Christ man I'm really impressed. A lot of forum posters here actually lack that skill.

As immortal said its theoretically possible as far as your theory goes.

Naruto

Thanks to everyone for replying. I hope Naruto does learn suiton as Rokudaime implied. I think that would definitely help him, and if he's in sage mode maybe he can create a large amount of water like the 2nd hokage could, although that's just a theory. I would like him to learn Minato's FTG technique as well, but maybe that's something only Minato could do.

Thanks to everyone for replying. I hope Naruto does learn suiton as Rokudaime implied. I think that would definitely help him, and if he's in sage mode maybe he can create a large amount of water like the 2nd hokage could, although that's just a theory. I would like him to learn Minato's FTG technique as well, but maybe that's something only Minato could do.
    He shouldn't need Sage Mode to create a large jutsu, he's already got about as much chakra as anyone, aside from maybe the Raikage and Kisame.

Not to mention that he now has the kyubi's chakra. He can probably create more water than the 2nd hokage. Assuming he learns how to use suiton.

I remember them saying that the 2nd could create large amounts of water from nowhere. Do you think its possible this had less to do with creating the water and more to do with his space/ time jutsu?

Sig and Ava by Imotochan

Quote Originally Posted by Shinhan View Post
    I remember them saying that the 2nd could create large amounts of water from nowhere. Do you think its possible this had less to do with creating the water and more to do with his space/ time jutsu?
    No this is High level mastery of Suiton not time space ninjutsu.

Usually using high level Suiton jutsu's requires being near a water source but high level masters can rid them selves of this limitation.

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you