Voters
9038. You may not vote on this poll
  • No.

9,008 99.67%
  • Yes?

11 0.12%
  • Maybe

19 0.21%
Page 421 of 624 FirstFirst ... 321 371 411 419 420 421 422 423 431 471 521 ... LastLast
Results 4,201 to 4,210 of 6237
    Mind f*cked beyond repair Stev3child's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Immortal-JyNxX View Post
    *baseless assumption, pointless personal attack**irrelevant statement**baseless assumption**ironic declaration*.
    That's all I saw.
    QUOTE(s) OF THE MOMENT

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    I swear if your theories were any dumber I would be retarded...

Heroes Don't Hav Red Eyes Immortal-JyNxX's Avatar
    Typical do a Uchiha fangirl. But if I said "itachi can beat anyone in a second with genjutsu because its impossible to counter and Itachi has magic moon rock powers" you'll understand that.
    I'm right so if you have another opinion about anything you're wrong!! ...Well unless you said Karin would live or Sasuke will take Itachi's eyes lol!

Phixion loves to delete my "witty" post..

Appearance of Darkness Aga bomBa's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Stev3child View Post
    Speed is not a counter to Itachi pure and simple. Minato's speed and space time jutsus are more suited to countering projectile assaults, evading physical attacks and setting up surprise ambushes. The reason those tactics are not effective against Itachi is because a shadow clone would ruin any advantage that those tactics grants. Itachi has shown formidable speed and reaction time according to his db stats, and that Zetsu seemed to imply he was capable of moving much faster than that he displayed in his fight with Sasuke.
    Ding Dong?

Since Itachi can apparently cast his genjutsu in next to no time, Minato would have to be avoiding eye contact before he even sees Itachi. That is not likely since he frequently made no effort to avoid eye contact with Madara.

And this my dear friend,.. is a huge DING DONG!

I'm going to have to say Itachi has the upper hand big time.
    Seriously; nobody is saying that Minato's FTG isn't fast,.. but his Shunshin is by far as fast as Itachi's shunshin for sure. Itachi speed in making jutsu's and casting his doujutsu's is just something you can't defeat easily, especially not with FTG. Minato wouldn't even know that Itachi casted a T- Yomi, so the chance for him to even react on that, is very low, why? Because he would be already in Itachi's T- Yomi. And btw, His crown bunshins, his strategic way of fighting, his intelligence, is not a simple thing to deal with, even for Minato. They are both, as I've said, one of the strongest shinobi's in Naruto Manga, but Minato won't win the fight just with simple speed, no fckin way.

Please look @ the picture in my post above and be honest; if Minato even looked INTO Itachi's direction like that, he would be having a hard time standing on his feets.. and the weapons attached on Itachi's Susanoo, isn't FREE, as you call it. Itachi himself made his Susanoo to be one of the most offensive / defensive jutsu in Naruto Manga.

And again; you do know that we're talking about Minato facing Itachi, without even knowing something of eachother, right? When they faces eachother with killer instict ( same situation like Tobi - Minato ), then it would be very deadly for Minato for even stare into his direction, like he did against Madara. Minato CAN'T WIN against Itachi with only speed :S:S:S
    Last edited by Aga bomBa; 07-20-2010 at 03:50 PM.
    ... You're Dead 2 Me Now ...

Appearance of Darkness Aga bomBa's Avatar
    Exactly, smartest thing you said yet. Its amazingly dumb to imagine Minato or any Kage is just defenseless or not cautious against Genjutsu. Even fucking Raikage was prepared for a Sharingan user and Minato isn't?? You guys are hilarious!
    Yes, Raikage was prepared,.. but like he said; You're sharingan won't help you, LITTLE PUNK! Raikage wasn't feared of Sasuke, because he thought that Sasuke ( a little 16 year old bitch ) couldn't do SHIT against him.

Imagine Raikage facing Itachi, with the same attitude ? Raikage wouldn't be talking hot shot like he did against Sasuke. Remember that Itachi is a fckin diffirent level then baby Sasuke.. Just like Madara did against Minato, Raikage looked to Sasuke's face many times and that would be enough for Itachi for finishing a match, even if he was prepared or not. Yes, he was prepared to fight a " Sharingan user " , but you can never prepare yourself with such an attitude if you're facing Itachi Uchiha.

Isn't it enough proof that a boy at age of 8, had fully control over his sharingan? A boy at age of 13, became ANBU ROOT CAPTAIN, murdered one of the strongest, feared clan in Naruto Manga + made the most badass villain feared for not making a move against Konoha + Sasuke? Madara waited soo long for going further with his plan, all because Itachi was alive. Itachi being Kage material at age of 13??

You're talking about Itachi, like he's a regular sharingan user :S He's " THE GENIUS " of the latest sharingan bloodline, so yea; Minato won't defeat Itachi with only speed.
    ... You're Dead 2 Me Now ...

You guys still going on about this Minato vs Itachi crap my goodness let it go already they both dead.

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

Mind f*cked beyond repair Stev3child's Avatar
    Typical do a Uchiha fangirl.
    I will as long as they are attractive.

But if I said "itachi can beat anyone in a second with genjutsu because its impossible to counter and Itachi has magic moon rock powers" you'll understand that.
    If I said "Minato can beat anyone in a second because he can move from point a to point b in a second and its impossible to counter and Minato has blah blah blah" you'll understand that.

BTW I think almost every character in Naruto sucks. Especially the Uchiha.
    QUOTE(s) OF THE MOMENT

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    I swear if your theories were any dumber I would be retarded...

Quote Originally Posted by POW View Post
    You guys still going on about this Minato vs Itachi crap my goodness let it go already they both dead.
    This is the very reason I dropped the argument.

Quote Originally Posted by POW View Post
    so true.
    Spoiler!

Heroes Don't Hav Red Eyes Immortal-JyNxX's Avatar
    That's the difference, Minato is 100% alive!!! In my heart
    I'm right so if you have another opinion about anything you're wrong!! ...Well unless you said Karin would live or Sasuke will take Itachi's eyes lol!

Phixion loves to delete my "witty" post..

SIMS for short >:] StareIntoMySharingan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ·Rokudaime Sennin· ™ View Post
    Lol, I totally forgot about Shisui. yea, his shunshin left mirages behind, much like the Raikage raiton shrould leaves afterimages. Shisui is prolly up there at Minato and Raikage level, but I think it also might've had to do with Shisui's sharingan that caused people to think he was faster, as you saw with Danzou using Shisui's eye against Sasuke, Danzou didn't really shunshin, he headfaked Sasuke, causing Sasuke to believe he was still standing there when Sasuke charged at him. Shisui used a mixture of shunshin + sharingan mind manipulation to get the job done.

And I'm not sure anymore that Minato's yellow flash moniker is due to the Hiraishin. Hiraishin seems like a summoning technique, with the clouds appearing/dissipating when he teleports.

http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/501/06/

If you look at the example I gave earlier, when Minato saved Kushina from the kyubi's strike, there was a yellow flash, even Madara made a reference to it. The flash is due to his hair in a speed blur when he shunshins. Now, it's pretty safe to assume there wasn't a marker on top of that tree. Minato Hiraishined to Kushina because the marker is built into her jinchuriki seal, picked her up while the kyubi's paw was in the air coming down full force, and got out of there before it struck the rock. For Minato to get to the top of that tree on that cliff using Hiraishin, he would've needed either of the 3 things. one, a marker placed there already, two, he could've thrown Kushina high up in the air towards the tree on the cliff, then Hiraishined to her, catching her again, I highly doubt he threw his wife like that, or three, he would've had to throw a kunai up there while he was holding his wife, and then teleport to the kunai, that didn't happen either. What Minato most likely did was Hiraishin to Kushina cause of the builtin seal, then shunshin str8 forward on top of the first tree, then shunshin jump to the second tree on top of the cliff. All this before the kyubi paw struck the ground, that is the fastest shunshin speed in the manga ever, that's why he was called the yellow flash cause of the blur he leaves behind due to pure speed. The yellow flash has nothing to do with Hiraishin.

There's 3 levels to Minato's speed. Base, when it's just the physical body at work (taijutsu), as was shown when he caught Naruto in the air before Madara's kunai struck. Then even faster is the shunshin (jutsu), which is what causes the yellow flash, as was displayed when he rescued kushina from the kyubi, then even faster is the Hiraishin, which is instantaneous as Minato displayed against Madara, teleporting before being warped or teleporting mid-attack, to behind Madara and then catching the kunai in one hand, hitting Madara with the rasengan with the other.
    well, i wouldn't put it past shisui's sharingan to insert false images within the victims mind as well as false thoughts, but perhaps he really could have been that fast, fast enough to leave mirages behind

as for the reason why minato was called yellow flash: it could be either or both

i'm just glad we all came to the conclusion that itachi would win against minato, heh..
    And witness the sparkle within this world of darkness.
    http://mangashare.com/forums/signaturepics/sigpic54294_1.gif