View Poll Results: Poll?

Voters
9038. You may not vote on this poll
  • No.

    9,008 99.67%
  • Yes?

    11 0.12%
  • Maybe

    19 0.21%
Page 420 of 624 FirstFirst ... 320 370 410 418 419 420 421 422 430 470 520 ... LastLast
Results 4,191 to 4,200 of 6237
  1. #4191
    Senior Member Yondaime123's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    661
    Another point I have is this. From Kishi's mind, if he wrote a Itachi vs Minato story. Do you really doubt Minato wouldn't come out the victor?
    And why he would?Because he is the hokage,the good guy that saves the village?Sorry man,but Itachi killed his own clan,sacrificed everything in order to protect the village from civil war.He made himself an wanted criminal,disposed from his own village and everyone is thinking he is the culprit.But guess what?The third couldn't stop the elders and so that shit happened.

    Itachi hasn't even scratched the surface of developing his own jutsu much less a jutsu on the level of FTG,
    That's pure BS.As far as I know the Susanoo is far the best jutsu Itachi developed.May say Susanoo was his ultimate .(just like death-god sealing jutsu).
    And Minato is certainly stronger than the First!
    Another BS.The First defeated healthy Madara with EMS,but Minato couldn't beat a regular sharingan Tobi.

    I think rasengan is an A-class jutsu.Not badass jutsu.MS jutsus are all S rank classed and badass.

  2. #4192
    Heroes Don't Hav Red Eyes Immortal-JyNxX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    1,827
    Quote Originally Posted by Yondaime123 View Post
    And why he would?Because he is the hokage,the good guy that saves the village?Sorry man,but Itachi killed his own clan,sacrificed everything in order to protect the village from civil war.He made himself an wanted criminal,disposed from his own village and everyone is thinking he is the culprit.But guess what?The third couldn't stop the elders and so that shit happened.

    That's pure BS.As far as I know the Susanoo is far the best jutsu Itachi developed.May say Susanoo was his ultimate .(just like death-god sealing jutsu).

    Another BS.The First defeated healthy Madara with EMS,but Minato couldn't beat a regular sharingan Tobi.

    I think rasengan is an A-class jutsu.Not badass jutsu.MS jutsus are all S rank classed and badass.
    1) Itachi didn't develop Susanoo hahaha!! That's another free power ding dong! Itachi hasn't done shit on his own. At least Kakashi made Chidori!!

    2) You're the one spitting bullshit. Tobi isn't a "real" body. No one is capable of beating him in that state, but the only Ninja that could even come close is the one guy capable of landing a blow on Tobi. We kno who that is don't we? Also Madara was a flesh & blood Ninja, Minato would easily hand him his ass!

    3) Resengan is an A Class jutsu WHILE INCOMPLETE!!! What Minato had in store for Rasengan is what his son accomplished, a Super S Class jutsu more badass that all the FREE MS jutsus on the planet!
    I'm right so if you have another opinion about anything you're wrong!! ...Well unless you said Karin would live or Sasuke will take Itachi's eyes lol!

    Phixion loves to delete my "witty" post..

  3. #4193
    Senior Member Yondaime123's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    661
    Lol your fan-girl-ism about Minato is OVER 9000!!!!!!!!!!11!I will stop arguing with you,coz its pointless.Itachi=Tobi=Minato.I go with that kind of logic.Not Itachi>ALL or Minato>ALL.

  4. #4194
    Heroes Don't Hav Red Eyes Immortal-JyNxX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    1,827
    Quote Originally Posted by Yondaime123 View Post
    Lol your fan-girl-ism about Minato is OVER 9000!!!!!!!!!!11!I will stop arguing with you,coz its pointless.Itachi=Tobi=Minato.I go with that kind of logic.Not Itachi>ALL or Minato>ALL.
    No you just can't dispute the truth!!
    I'm right so if you have another opinion about anything you're wrong!! ...Well unless you said Karin would live or Sasuke will take Itachi's eyes lol!

    Phixion loves to delete my "witty" post..

  5. #4195
    Mind f*cked beyond repair Stev3child's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Philippines
    Posts
    4,845
    Speed is not a counter to Itachi pure and simple. Minato's speed and space time jutsus are more suited to countering projectile assaults, evading physical attacks and setting up surprise ambushes. The reason those tactics are not effective against Itachi is because a shadow clone would ruin any advantage that those tactics grants. Itachi has shown formidable speed and reaction time according to his db stats, and that Zetsu seemed to imply he was capable of moving much faster than that he displayed in his fight with Sasuke. Since Itachi can apparently cast his genjutsu in next to no time, Minato would have to be avoiding eye contact before he even sees Itachi. That is not likely since he frequently made no effort to avoid eye contact with Madara. Once we see other offensive abilities Minato has then a better assessment can be made. Until then, I'm going to have to say Itachi has the upper hand big time.
    QUOTE(s) OF THE MOMENT

    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    I swear if your theories were any dumber I would be retarded...

  6. #4196
    Heroes Don't Hav Red Eyes Immortal-JyNxX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    1,827
    Quote Originally Posted by Stev3child View Post
    Speed is not a counter to Itachi pure and simple. Minato's speed and space time jutsus are more suited to countering projectile assaults, evading physical attacks and setting up surprise ambushes. The reason those tactics are not effective against Itachi is because a shadow clone would ruin any advantage that those tactics grants. Itachi has shown formidable speed and reaction time according to his db stats, and that Zetsu seemed to imply he was capable of moving much faster than that he displayed in his fight with Sasuke. Since Itachi can apparently cast his genjutsu in next to no time, Minato would have to be avoiding eye contact before he even sees Itachi. That is not likely since he frequently made no effort to avoid eye contact with Madara. Once we see other offensive abilities Minato has then a better assessment can be made. Until then, I'm going to have to say Itachi has the upper hand big time.
    NO...
    I'm right so if you have another opinion about anything you're wrong!! ...Well unless you said Karin would live or Sasuke will take Itachi's eyes lol!

    Phixion loves to delete my "witty" post..

  7. #4197
    Mind f*cked beyond repair Stev3child's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Philippines
    Posts
    4,845
    Quote Originally Posted by Immortal-JyNxX View Post
    NO...
    Yeah you're right.
    QUOTE(s) OF THE MOMENT

    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    I swear if your theories were any dumber I would be retarded...

  8. #4198
    Heroes Don't Hav Red Eyes Immortal-JyNxX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    1,827
    Quote Originally Posted by Stev3child View Post
    Yeah you're right.
    Exactly, smartest thing you said yet. Its amazingly dumb to imagine Minato or any Kage is just defenseless or not cautious against Genjutsu. Even fucking Raikage was prepared for a Sharingan user and Minato isn't?? You guys are hilarious!
    I'm right so if you have another opinion about anything you're wrong!! ...Well unless you said Karin would live or Sasuke will take Itachi's eyes lol!

    Phixion loves to delete my "witty" post..

  9. #4199
    Mind f*cked beyond repair Stev3child's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Philippines
    Posts
    4,845
    Quote Originally Posted by Immortal-JyNxX View Post
    Exactly, smartest thing you said yet. Its amazingly dumb to imagine Minato or any Kage is just defenseless or not cautious against Genjutsu. Even fucking Raikage was prepared for a Sharingan user and Minato isn't?? You guys are hilarious!
    Doesn't Raikage's raiton armor just surpass the sharingans capacity to read his movements, not counter genjutsu? Yes. Yes it is actually. Has the manga shown anything pertaining to Minato and any defenses he has against Itachi's genjutsus? Nope. Does Minato have any experience against Uchiha or Itachi? We don't know about the Uchiha, but we do know he doesn't have any experience against Itachi. Highly trained ninja have some training in countering general genjutsus. But sharingan and specifically Itachi's genjutsus are way above that level.
    Stop generalizing everything.
    Last edited by Stev3child; 07-20-2010 at 02:08 PM.
    QUOTE(s) OF THE MOMENT

    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    I swear if your theories were any dumber I would be retarded...

  10. #4200
    Heroes Don't Hav Red Eyes Immortal-JyNxX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    1,827
    You idiots generalize "Itachi uses a genjutsu he wins" in every fucking vs Itachi situation! It's fucking tired, I Itachi is not a Kage level Ninja without his Free powers. And even with them he just isn't as skilled as Hokage 1-4.. It's pure nonsense.
    I'm right so if you have another opinion about anything you're wrong!! ...Well unless you said Karin would live or Sasuke will take Itachi's eyes lol!

    Phixion loves to delete my "witty" post..

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •