Voters
9038. You may not vote on this poll
  • No.

9,008 99.67%
  • Yes?

11 0.12%
  • Maybe

19 0.21%
Page 419 of 624 FirstFirst ... 319 369 409 417 418 419 420 421 429 469 519 ... LastLast
Results 4,181 to 4,190 of 6237
    Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    Is there a Difference between Futton Rasenshuriken, and Rasenshuriken

I am very familiar with the FRS, now I sometimes hear about RS. Are we talking about the same thing?
    If someone spells out "Rasenshuriken", they're referring to Naruto's Futon: Rasenshuriken. If someone abbreviates it to RS though, it's up to context clues lol. Could be just the regular Rasengan or the Wind Rasenshuriken (Missing the F). You're confusion is justified.

Quote Originally Posted by StareIntoMySharingan View Post
    reason: itachi left the village at the age of 13. no matter how fast he became, he wasn't going to overcome what he's famous for, which is being the criminal who killed the uchiha clan.. This nevertheless does not change the fact of how skillful he was, his speed only being one of his strengths.

http://read.mangashare.com/Naruto/ch...1/page015.html
    http://read.mangashare.com/Naruto/ch...1/page016.html

i see some comparisons
    That's not an excuse. Minato was known by ALL countries, even those directly opposed to Konoha, for massacring armies.

You can start comparing Itachi and Gai's speed to Minato's when enemies start talking about fast people by saying their speed is comparable to Itachi or Gai.

Also, your "comparison" is Itachi vs. Kurenai?

Quote Originally Posted by kuroihikari View Post
    That's not an excuse. Minato was known by ALL countries, even those directly opposed to Konoha, for massacring armies.
    Though, that's rather irrelevant. Armies by in large are comprised of fodder, so it's not really saying very much.
    I think it's reasonable to assume that most S-Class shinobi could do just the same.
    We saw Sasuke defeat an "army" without the need for Warp-Speed, MS or other jutsu too. Seriously, Big deal ;/

Quote Originally Posted by kuroihikari View Post
    You can start comparing Itachi and Gai's speed to Minato's when enemies start talking about fast people by saying their speed is comparable to Itachi or Gai.
    But yes, Minato was a notch (or even notches) above the rest in terms of speed; I don't think there is much point in trying to dispute that.
    Last edited by Trigunflame; 07-20-2010 at 02:56 AM.

Appearance of Darkness Aga bomBa's Avatar
    First of all,.. Immortal was comparing Yondaime's normal speed with Itachi. He said that Yondaime's normal speed ownes Itachi's speed, I mean; wtf?? Manga has shown us how fckin fast Itachi is.. IF we are talking about FTG, yea ofcourse; Minato is faster. But for doing that, he needs his seals on Kunai's etc..

Secondly, WE ARE TALKING ABOUT A SHOWDOWN BETWEEN ITACHI AND YONDAIME,.. just like Madara had with Yondaime in the latest chapters. I'm talking about those two, facing eachother in battle, without even knowing the secrets of eachother.

If Yondaime, even looked into Itachi's eyes, just as many times he looked into Madara's eyes ( brainstorming like a M.. fcker; who's is this guy? what can he do? etc.. ) then no matter who you are, Itachi's T-Yomi is the fastest genjutsu style in Naruto Manga, without any doubt + you know thats Itachi's speciality.

Going Rasengan on Itachi won't help, or Shunshin.. Itachi's speed + Intelligent + overal skills, matches Yondaime's Shunshin, with no fckin problem. But Itachi's style of fighting; his crow bunshins and everything else, is something too be afraid off, even for Yondaime. Itachi's knows that he hasn't a large pool of Chakra, so him finishing his enemy instantly, is priority number one. And his MS are one of the strongest, with Susanoo being the cherry on top.

Saying that Itachi got his POWER FOR FREE, sounds sooooooooo fkcin stupid, unbelievable! You can say that about anyone with bloodline limit :S
    Itachi Uchiha mastered his Sharingan at age of 8, he was captain of ANBU ROOT at age of 13 + he was a great cadidate for Hokage at that age?
    HAVING SHARINGAN, doesn't mean like; Well Son, you got Sharingan. NOW, you are the best and you can own everyone you want !

You need to have the proper intelligence, skills, better said; being GIFTED from the day that you were born ( like Itachi, Minato, Sarutobi etc.. ) for being the BEST of the BEST. Itachi Uchiha without his POWER FOR FREE, as you call it, is still a shinobi too be afraid off, even for Yondaime.

Don't understand me wrong, but you guys have to know that, Itachi ( being the descendant of elder brother only in power, not his way of thinking ) vs. Minato ( being descendant of younger brother ) are equal matched in handling eachother with skills,.. Genius descendant of Elder Brother vs. Genius descendant of Younger Brother.
    BUT saying that Minato owns Itachi, simple because of his speed, that's seriously riding the Yellow Flash Dick with a big smile on your face. IF you think that Sharingan user cheats with his bloodline limit, then you can say that Minato is a cheap M..fkcer, for having Kunai's with seal placed in 50 different area's. Or that Naruto is a bitch, because he has acces to the KYUUBI POWERS inside of him :S

Shinobi is a shinobi,.. having bloodline limit or not, you've to deal with it. Naruto himself has proven us, that with hard work and believing in yourself, that you can achieve a lot,.. even OWN people with bloodline limit ( Neji ).
    It's the same when you're playing a fighting-game like Mortal Kombat. I choose; Sub Zero and you choose Johnney Cage. Sub Zero being gifted for making Ice etc.. and Johnney Cage, a fighter that achieved a higher level of skills through hard work, and you would be like: ITS NOT FAIR AGA BOMBA! You can make ice whenever you want, I don't have that dude !!

ITS ALL ABOUT YOU, the player.. its you that makes it possible for winning from me with Johnney Cage. SO THATS THE SAME with Itachi Uchiha; even without his sharingan, manga has proven us that he has skills of a high- level and that he doesn't need his sharingan all the time.

Minato is for sure, one of the strongest shinobi's + one of the fastest,.. but him beating Itachi easily, NO FKCIN WAY.
    ... You're Dead 2 Me Now ...

hmm....all this happen because someone said that Itachi >/= Minato in speed.

Heroes Don't Hav Red Eyes Immortal-JyNxX's Avatar
    Lemme myth bust a couple things for Aga.

1) Again we haven't seen Itachi move his body fast at all. His fighting style is genjutsu gaara..

2) There is no way possible to prove Minato looked in Tobi eyes. He looked in his direction sure, but u really think Minato of all ppl wouldn't have took the fighting Uchiha 101 course?
    I'm right so if you have another opinion about anything you're wrong!! ...Well unless you said Karin would live or Sasuke will take Itachi's eyes lol!

Phixion loves to delete my "witty" post..

Appearance of Darkness Aga bomBa's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Immortal-JyNxX View Post
    Lemme myth bust a couple things for Aga.

1) Again we haven't seen Itachi move his body fast at all. His fighting style is genjutsu gaara..

2) There is no way possible to prove Minato looked in Tobi eyes. He looked in his direction sure, but u really think Minato of all ppl wouldn't have took the fighting Uchiha 101 course?
    1 ) seriously bro, really? Against Kurenai, the scene against Sasuke when he pinched him against the wall,.. its even written in DATABOOK that he's one of the few who has the max 5. Lemme point some things out for you; There's no diffirence in his shunshin and Yondaime's shunshin in speed. FTG of Yondaime's is another level, but I'm talking about his normal speed (his shunshin).

2 ) And you've to be kidding with this one.. " He looked into his direction " !??!

AND just look @ this page..

Be honest and tell me; if he looked at Itachi Uchiha as many times as he has looked into " the direction of " Madara, wouldn't he be into a T-Yomi, for example? Remember that Itachi's first priority is beating his enemy as fast as he can.. he doesn't has a chakra capacity like Kisame or Naruto, so his goal is finishing it as quikly as possible. Do you still think that Minato would have it easy, facing another genius specialized in one of the strongest Doujutsu's, Sharingan? With his speed in creating jutsu + putting you into fcked T-Yomi in an instant..

Minato looked into his direction, pure because he made eye-contact with Madara, simple as that. Minato wasn't looking above his head or looking at how beautiful his mask was,.. Minato for sure looked into his eye.
    Last edited by Aga bomBa; 07-20-2010 at 03:07 PM.
    ... You're Dead 2 Me Now ...

Also note that his Chakra capacity by way of the low "Stamina" attribute was almost guaranteed to be directly related to his "Fatal" illness.
    To even theorize about Minato vs Itachi is to go outside the realm of "Canon", so you might as well take away such a serious handicap while you're at it.

It's almost unfathomable the kind of power he would have been capable of had he:
    a) Been Healthy
    b) Had EMS

If these variables had been changed, I don't see Minato defeating him; regardless of how fast he was.
    Yes, his Susanoo was That OP as far as I'm concerned.
    Last edited by Trigunflame; 07-20-2010 at 07:04 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Trigunflame View Post
    Also note that his Chakra capacity by way of low the "Stamina" attribute was almost guaranteed to be directly related to his "Fatal" illness.
    To even theorize about Minato vs Itachi is to go outside the realm of "Canon", so you might as well take away such a serious handicap while you're at it.

It's almost unfathomable the kind of power he would have been capable of had he:
    a) Been Healthy
    b) Had EMS

If these variables had been changed, I don't see Minato defeating him; regardless of how fast he was.
    Yes, his Susanoo was That OP as far as I'm concerned.
    Yeah, it's plain trivial theory at that point. There's also the part of both being very tactical fighters, making there so many variables to consider to make a pure unbiased conclusion.

However, implying that Itachi can even compare to Minato in terms of speed is pure hogwash.

Heroes Don't Hav Red Eyes Immortal-JyNxX's Avatar
    One thing that I find hilarious is you guys seem to think we've seen all of what Minato is capable of Justu wise. T/S Justu(aka what I'm sure is the 6th element) seems to be Minato thing. And to think he doesn't have a shit load of other Justu(even worse more that use T/S) you have to be stupid. Itachi hasn't even scratched the surface of developing his own jutsu much less a jutsu on the level of FTG, TSB, RDS, or Resengan.. And think of how far ahead Minato was preparing the Resengan to be? It's easily the most badass jutsu ever. The guy created a way to summon a fucking god for crying out loud! EMS Madara is certainly stronger than Itachi and the First kicked his ass! And Minato is certainly stronger than the First! And this stupid shit about Minato looking into Tobi eyes is just dumb. You really for one second think Minato a ninja in a league of his own isn't wary of Uchiha eye genjutsu? If elite ninja were so easily beaten by Sharingan genjutsu how the Fuck did the Senju do so well?

Another point I have is this. From Kishi's mind, if he wrote a Itachi vs Minato story. Do you really doubt Minato wouldn't come out the victor?
    I'm right so if you have another opinion about anything you're wrong!! ...Well unless you said Karin would live or Sasuke will take Itachi's eyes lol!

Phixion loves to delete my "witty" post..