Voters
9038. You may not vote on this poll
  • No.

9,008 99.67%
  • Yes?

11 0.12%
  • Maybe

19 0.21%
Page 414 of 624 FirstFirst ... 314 364 404 412 413 414 415 416 424 464 514 ... LastLast
Results 4,131 to 4,140 of 6237
    I don't know what Itachi's level of seriousness during his fight with Sasuke has anything to do with his ability to target someone at a speed Sasuke could not. Unless you mean to say Itachi can move his eyes or turn his head faster than Sasuke, which I think is something quite minuscule to bring up.

Anyway, Immortal loves to exaggerate, if you want to get sense out of what he's saying, remove his hyperboles.

Quote Originally Posted by kuroihikari View Post
    I don't know what Itachi's level of seriousness during his fight with Sasuke has anything to do with his ability to target someone at a speed Sasuke could not. Unless you mean to say Itachi can move his eyes or turn his head faster than Sasuke, which I think is something quite minuscule to bring up.

Anyway, Immortal loves to exaggerate, if you want to get sense out of what he's saying, remove his hyperboles.
    Itachi was a far better tracker than sasuke will ever be(maybe not at the end) because he had fully mastered the sharingan and its tracking ability. Sasuke is not nearly there yet.

The only problem is itachi was nearly blind, so that would put him at a disadvantage....but if he had normal vision im sure he could follow the raikage with absolute ease.

Question: Did Orochimaru already defect from the village before the kyuubi attack?
    Last edited by EliteKage; 07-18-2010 at 02:34 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by elitekage View Post

question: Did orochimaru already defect from the village before the kyuubi attack?
    yes

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

Heroes Don't Hav Red Eyes Immortal-JyNxX's Avatar
    Check it out.. Itachi doesn't do any MS abilities in an instant like you guys claim. And even against Tobi and his phase ability Minato formulated a plan that ended the fight in an instant. Well it would have if Tobi had a normal body.. Itachi on the other hand couldn't even dream of stepping to Tobi. Although it Wong be in a instant, I'm sure he could take itachi out just as fast as Tobi. A Ninja with the bulk of his power rooted in a bloodline limit could never compare to true amazingness lol!
    I'm right so if you have another opinion about anything you're wrong!! ...Well unless you said Karin would live or Sasuke will take Itachi's eyes lol!

Phixion loves to delete my "witty" post..

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal-JyNxX View Post
    Check it out.. Itachi doesn't do any MS abilities in an instant like you guys claim. And even against Tobi and his phase ability Minato formulated a plan that ended the fight in an instant. Well it would have if Tobi had a normal body.. Itachi on the other hand couldn't even dream of stepping to Tobi. Although it Wong be in a instant, I'm sure he could take itachi out just as fast as Tobi. A Ninja with the bulk of his power rooted in a bloodline limit could never compare to true amazingness lol!
    Man,Tobi said by himself that if Itachi knew a few secrets about him he'd be dead by now.So we may say Tobi=Itachi.

Quote Originally Posted by Yondaime123 View Post
    Man,Tobi said by himself that if Itachi knew a few secrets about him he'd be dead by now.So we may say Tobi=Itachi.
    That's like saying Shikamaru=Hidan.

I have to agree with Immortal

Don't get me wrong Itachi is one of the best but Minato's jutsu would end it instantly. The sharingan would be useless since he disappears into another dimension and by the time he reappears it's too late, that's why they call him the yellow flash.

The only way Itachi would win is if Minato was clueless about the Sharingan and Itachi knew everything about him like Pein & Jiraiya. Otherwise Minato wouldn't give him the slightest chance.

QUESTION:

Is Yondaime's FTG an instant teleportation jutsu, or does he pass through an intermediary dimension. Madara appears to use dimensions, but summoning seems to be straight teleportation.

What do you all think?

I wish I had a Space-Time Jutsu myself. I'd live somewhere nice, beautiful and cheap, like Jamaica and work in ND.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

Mind f*cked beyond repair Stev3child's Avatar
    @Kiduka, Immortal

Minato's offensive style is not a good match for Itachi. From what we've seen, he has to get in close to the opponent to facilitate an attack. Itachi can counter that with one of his 3 shadow clone jutsus, 1 of which causes major damage if not reacted to immediately. Minato would have to throw his kunai at Itachi and teleprt to him. This is ample amounts of time for Itachi to simply look at, or point at Minato to induce a genjutsu. After that, he can follow that up with an Amaterasu, Tsukiyomi, or fire/water release jutsu, and Minato would be in serious trouble. Minato can only win if he does not succumb to itachi's genjutsus, and can land a rasengan on Itachi, but knowing Itachi's proficiency with clones, it just makes that task even harder. Simply having knowledge of general sharingan techniques and mechanics is not enough for Minato to overcome the obstacle Itachi constitutes.

Mianto is one of the greatest ninjas in this manga, but as I said, he is not a good match up against Itachi.

If you're going to discredit Itachi because somehow having an eye ability as opposed to kunais and yellow colored tags means you're inferior as a shinobi, then you might as well do that for rinnegan users.
    Last edited by Stev3child; 07-18-2010 at 03:53 PM.
    QUOTE(s) OF THE MOMENT

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    I swear if your theories were any dumber I would be retarded...

Slovakia, not Slovenia - LEARN THE FUCKING DIFFERENCE !!!
    Check it out.. Itachi doesn't do any MS abilities in an instant like you guys claim. And even against Tobi and his phase ability Minato formulated a plan that ended the fight in an instant.
    What does it mean to make MS jutsu in an instant ? Remember how Kakashi in a seriously wounded state managed to save himself from Pain ? He warped the pin in an instant. Later on, when Sasukes super fast attack from Susanos bow almost landed on Kakshi he did the same .. used an MS jutsus in an instant and he isnt even an uchiha ! So yeah, Itachi can activate MS jutsus in an instant, pretty much as when he used Susano on the lightning attack - remember, Kirin was suppose to hit its targert with the speed of a light which is in my opinion faster then speed of the yellow flash

Yes, Minato formulated a plan to defeat tobi. But dont forget that Itachi formulated a plan to save Sasuke, defeat Tobi and all that masterplan worked almost perfectly .. well, Tobi isnt dead so thats a little glitch on the plan. What I want to say is that your argument that Minatos inteligence is greater bcs he formulated a little plan during a fight is rushed by your obvious fan-girl-ism towards Minato. Itachi is very clever guy himself, or was. He can pretty much plan things perfectly well too.

Oh and, the fight isnt over dude. I wouldnt be surprised if Minatos hit was a fluke. Genjutsu comes first in my mind but idk, Im only sure that its all a fluke since we all know how that incident ended up right ? If Minato kills Tobi right now then there would be no reason to give Naruto a bijuu in order to defeat Tobi later on. So, Tobi is just fine. My guess is that he suffered a little damage but the most of it was warped away.

Well it would have if Tobi had a normal body..
    I think that Tobi had a "normal" body. Crippled by Hashirama, but normal I guess. Also did you notice that Minato hit Tobis back ? Rasengan inflicts great damage internaly so if that hit was an actual hit than Tobis whole torso is fucked up. I dont think Zetsu is gonna give Tobi a spare torso. He might be getting new limbs, but I doubt that the same applies to torso or head right ?

Itachi on the other hand couldn't even dream of stepping to Tobi.
    Thats just a speculation. Obviously for tha sake of the plot, Tobi needs to live through to the finnish. Again, Minato didnt defeat Tobi dude. The guy who was just inches away from the kill was Itachi if I recall correctly. Tobi confirmed it, if Itachi had more time to discover that "secret" then Tobi would be dead and Sasuke home in Konoha having ramen with Naruto.

Although it Wong be in a instant, I'm sure he could take itachi out just as fast as Tobi. A Ninja with the bulk of his power rooted in a bloodline limit could never compare to true amazingness lol!
    Damn your sucha fan girl.
    Spoiler!
    FAVOURITE MANGAS
    Naruto, Bleach, One Piece, Fairy Tail, Claymore, Ao No Exorcist, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, Gamaran, Toriko, Vinland Saga, Gantz, Wolf Guy, Deadman Wonderland, Vagabond, Blade of The Immortal, Battle Royale, Zettman