View Poll Results: Poll?

Voters
9038. You may not vote on this poll
  • No.

    9,008 99.67%
  • Yes?

    11 0.12%
  • Maybe

    19 0.21%
Page 412 of 624 FirstFirst ... 312 362 402 410 411 412 413 414 422 462 512 ... LastLast
Results 4,111 to 4,120 of 6237
  1. #4111
    Scanlator POW's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    5,549
    Quote Originally Posted by Immortal-JyNxX View Post
    Ok question.. Does anyone still think its possible for the likes of Itachi and/or other strong Ninja shown to beat Minato?? I mean seriously his jutsus are beyond anyone!! That time/space barrier is fucking stupendous!! Imagine Raikage charging at him only to run through the barrier and end up flying off a mountain on the other side or appearing a billion feet under water?? What if Itachi used a grand fireball only to have it appear scorching the back of his head?? Naruto tries Rasen-Shirukn only to have it land up his ass....??

    That guy is quite super duper!!!
    Yes Yes Minato is an amazing Ninja as the whole mythos behind him has been built up over the years with only tiny glimpses of his abilities.

    However as always a chapter where a strong character shows off his abilities and people think he is an unbeatable god. The same thing happened when the Raikage battled Sasuke and all the Raikage fandom went on in different forums here and there.


    Hes one of the strongest shinobi in the narutoverse no doubt but his abilities have limits. In an example because has to use his kunai to warp someone can simply use another kunai to deflect them before they get close and keep him at bay.


    Aside from which Kishi has already officially responded to the question of if Minato was the strongest shinobi of all time and he said he was tied with the 3rd as far as dead shinobi go but there are a few people alive stronger than he is.

    The real scary thought would be if Minato and Itachi teamed up now that would be a tough pair to beat.


    Fire type

    What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

  2. #4112
    Heroes Don't Hav Red Eyes Immortal-JyNxX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    1,827
    Quote Originally Posted by Stev3child View Post
    Optical genjutsu? Itachi can set that up pretty easily.
    Are you fucking retarded?? If you think Minato can't defend against Genjutsu you're a nutcase. Also Itachi better hope he still has eyes cause they can be gone in an instant!!

    Quote Originally Posted by POW View Post
    Yes Yes Minato is an amazing Ninja as the whole mythos behind him has been built up over the years with only tiny glimpses of his abilities.

    However as always a chapter where a strong character shows off his abilities and people think he is an unbeatable god. The same thing happened when the Raikage battled Sasuke and all the Raikage fandom went on in different forums here and there.


    Hes one of the strongest shinobi in the narutoverse no doubt but his abilities have limits. In an example because has to use his kunai to warp someone can simply use another kunai to deflect them before they get close and keep him at bay.


    Aside from which Kishi has already officially responded to the question of if Minato was the strongest shinobi of all time and he said he was tied with the 3rd as far as dead shinobi go but there are a few people alive stronger than he is.

    The real scary thought would be if Minato and Itachi teamed up now that would be a tough pair to beat.
    The Third is gutter trash that has failed Konoha time and time again. And Kishi said there are Ninja that "WILL" be stronger.. Aka Naruto & Sasuke.. Also Raikage was trash to me from day one. And Sasuke had him beat before the bout even started, hes trash..
    I'm right so if you have another opinion about anything you're wrong!! ...Well unless you said Karin would live or Sasuke will take Itachi's eyes lol!

    Phixion loves to delete my "witty" post..

  3. #4113
    Mind f*cked beyond repair Stev3child's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Philippines
    Posts
    4,845
    Quote Originally Posted by Immortal-JyNxX View Post
    Are you fucking retarded?? If you think Minato can't defend against Genjutsu you're a nutcase. Also Itachi better hope he still has eyes cause they can be gone in an instant!!
    *sigh* your fanboyism is physically hurting me.

    What has Minato shown to counter the effects of genjutsu? Nothing. He also isn't that much concerned with avoiding eye contact with sharingan users because he looked at Tobi/Madara on several different occasions. Once Tsukiyomi or any other brain fucking genjutsu takes effect on Minato, he's done son.

    And Minato can't just teleport anywhere he pleases. He needs to plant those tags so unless he has some in the proximity area of his face, Itachi ain't losing shit. Even if Minato gets that up close, Sharingan reads movements. Which is probably how Tobi/Madara was able to parry Minato's attack.

    Minato also has a very small penis.
    QUOTE(s) OF THE MOMENT

    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    I swear if your theories were any dumber I would be retarded...

  4. #4114
    Heroes Don't Hav Red Eyes Immortal-JyNxX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    1,827
    Quote Originally Posted by Stev3child View Post
    *sigh* your fanboyism is physically hurting me.

    What has Minato shown to counter the effects of genjutsu? Nothing. He also isn't that much concerned with avoiding eye contact with sharingan users because he looked at Tobi/Madara on several different occasions. Once Tsukiyomi or any other brain fucking genjutsu takes effect on Minato, he's done son.

    And Minato can't just teleport anywhere he pleases. He needs to plant those tags so unless he has some in the proximity area of his face, Itachi ain't losing shit. Even if Minato gets that up close, Sharingan reads movements. Which is probably how Tobi/Madara was able to parry Minato's attack.

    Minato also has a very small penis.
    Sharingan can read resengan up the ass right?? Haha Dude his you guys really think that since Itachi could put a dummy like Naruto in a quick genjutsu he can do it to anyone lol! And minato doesn't need to tag Itachi, in an instant he'll pluck his fucking eyeballs out with his normal speed!

    And Minato in fact has a HUGE penis.. I should kno, I hang out in his jockstrap!
    I'm right so if you have another opinion about anything you're wrong!! ...Well unless you said Karin would live or Sasuke will take Itachi's eyes lol!

    Phixion loves to delete my "witty" post..

  5. #4115
    Mind f*cked beyond repair Stev3child's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Philippines
    Posts
    4,845
    Quote Originally Posted by Immortal-JyNxX View Post
    Sharingan can read resengan up the ass right??
    Yup.

    Quote Originally Posted by Immortal-JyNxX View Post
    Haha Dude his you guys really think that since Itachi could put a dummy like Naruto in a quick genjutsu he can do it to anyone lol!
    Worked on Kakashi.

    Quote Originally Posted by Immortal-JyNxX View Post
    And minato doesn't need to tag Itachi, in an instant he'll pluck his fucking eyeballs out with his normal speed!
    Just like he did to Tobi/Madara right?


    Quote Originally Posted by Immortal-JyNxX View Post
    And Minato in fact has a HUGE penis.. I should kno, I hang out in his jockstrap!
    lol
    QUOTE(s) OF THE MOMENT

    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    I swear if your theories were any dumber I would be retarded...

  6. #4116
    Heroes Don't Hav Red Eyes Immortal-JyNxX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    1,827
    Umm Kakashi "LET" him put a "CLONE" in a genjutsu.. And he didn't pluck Tobi's eyes out cause that phase ability! Trust me he told me the other day on AIM..

    Immortal JyNxX: Dude you're fucking fast, how come you didn't just pluck Tobi's eye out??

    Immortal JyNxX: Btw who is Tobi really?

    Yellow Flash FTW: Homie I'm stupid fast, but I couldn't risk going for his eye and missing cause of that phase ability! So instead after I put a Resengan up his ass I [CENSORED DON'T WANNA SPOIL THE MANGA] and that's why I gave my life to take out the Nine-Tails instead of Sarutobi! Oh and Tobi is really [CENSORED] come on! You guys didn't figure that out yet??

    Immortal JyNxX: I did! Oh and can you beat Itachi??

    Yellow Flash FTW: Don't get me wrong, the guy is badass. And once he got to the afterlife I kicked his ass for what he did to the Uchiha clan.. Even plucked his damn eyes out in an instant! But Sarutobi told me give'em back and told me he's really an cool guy.

    Immortal JyNxX: Oh damn lol! One more question, who's more badass you or Sarutobi??

    Yellow Flash FTW: Aww man that bastard couldn't even handle the Kyuubi like I wanted him to! I wish I named Might Guy as the 5th before I died! Before I go let me tell you one more thing. Neji is fucking awesome and my favorite Ninja ever! I even like him more than myself. I'm 2nd only to Neji!!

    Immortal JyNxX: Wow I feel the same way! l8terz...

    Yellow Flash FTW: *poof*
    I'm right so if you have another opinion about anything you're wrong!! ...Well unless you said Karin would live or Sasuke will take Itachi's eyes lol!

    Phixion loves to delete my "witty" post..

  7. #4117
    Mind f*cked beyond repair Stev3child's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Philippines
    Posts
    4,845
    lol man that was some funny shit. But shit nonetheless.

    I'm talking about the time Kakashi was raped by tsukiyomi. Let's also remember that Itachi outmaneuvered Kakashi's own sharingan ability to read movements which was already impressive.

    Minato would have to fight Itachi with his damn eyes closed, to which Itachi would punish that with amaterasu. And susano? don't even get me started.

    When all you have to do is look at your opponent, and you win, then I'm sorry but despite the fourth's awesomeness, that is a threat that he most likely can't handle. unless he has to pussy out and run away. There is little chance that Minato will defeat Itachi. Though please note i am not ruling out that possibility.

    Oh so he wouldn't risk plucking his eyes out which you state is a process that happens instantly, but he would risk trying and failing to hit him with a kunai? What a dumbass. He contradicted his own logic.

    The 4th has no right to complain about the 3rd's way of dealing with the Kyuubi. That mofo is 3 times his age and still put in work. He didn't even have to kill himself to protect the village for as long as he did. The fourth couldn't handle the Kyuubi, so he had to use his last resort, which kills himself. What fail. They should change the fourth's last name from Namikaze to Kamikaze.

    WTF does Neji have to do with anything? Wait, don't answer that plz. I don't want your AIM convo with him either.
    QUOTE(s) OF THE MOMENT

    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    I swear if your theories were any dumber I would be retarded...

  8. #4118
    Heroes Don't Hav Red Eyes Immortal-JyNxX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    1,827
    Ummm Neji is just awesome and Minato wanted ppl to kno that! And after he told me what happened I fully understand why he died taking out the Kyuubi!! He's even gonna do something awesome that Naruto & J-Man does that ppl didn't know he can do! He was gonna just kick the shit outta the Kyuubi but there is a reason he went the other route..

    BTW you see how Might Guy learned to fight the Sharingan? Minato taught him! Even though he doesn't have to use it since hes faster that the Sharingan anyway.
    I'm right so if you have another opinion about anything you're wrong!! ...Well unless you said Karin would live or Sasuke will take Itachi's eyes lol!

    Phixion loves to delete my "witty" post..

  9. #4119
    Mind f*cked beyond repair Stev3child's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Philippines
    Posts
    4,845
    Quote Originally Posted by Immortal-JyNxX View Post
    Ummm Neji is just awesome and Minato wanted ppl to kno that! And after he told me what happened I fully understand why he died taking out the Kyuubi!! He's even gonna do something awesome that Naruto & J-Man does that ppl didn't know he can do! He was gonna just kick the shit outta the Kyuubi but there is a reason he went the other route..

    BTW you see how Might Guy learned to fight the Sharingan? Minato taught him! Even though he doesn't have to use it since hes faster that the Sharingan anyway.
    Next you're gonna tell me that he can tank amaterasu!
    QUOTE(s) OF THE MOMENT

    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    I swear if your theories were any dumber I would be retarded...

  10. #4120
    Heroes Don't Hav Red Eyes Immortal-JyNxX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    1,827
    Quote Originally Posted by Stev3child View Post
    Next you're gonna tell me that he can tank amaterasu!
    Nope but he'll warp it to Itachi's ass..
    I'm right so if you have another opinion about anything you're wrong!! ...Well unless you said Karin would live or Sasuke will take Itachi's eyes lol!

    Phixion loves to delete my "witty" post..

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •