Voters
9038. You may not vote on this poll
  • No.

9,008 99.67%
  • Yes?

11 0.12%
  • Maybe

19 0.21%
Page 411 of 624 FirstFirst ... 311 361 401 409 410 411 412 413 421 461 511 ... LastLast
Results 4,101 to 4,110 of 6237
    um, were there always ads on top of MangaShare forums? I remember seeing them on the main page of the site, but never remembered seeing em inside the forums, until like 2 days ago.

Luffy for President! Drago Musevini's Avatar
    For some reason i was reading naruto 502 spoilers and there was an odd thing - I came across a few opinions that could be read asd 'in yet undetermmined future we will know if tobi is madara'. And that is somewhat strange since manga hasn't given any clue that it can be otherwise. Mayby i'm missing something, if so could you be kind enough to present the reasons you believe tobi might not be madara?

by 'you' i mean pple who think madara = X, where x is different than tobi.

Appearance of Darkness Aga bomBa's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by mixa88 View Post
    Do you guys think that the one who controls Kyuubi shares the eyesight with the fox,that is he can see from Kyuubis perspective?
    .. I don't think so, but in the latest chapter, the moment when the Kyuubi noticed Yondaime on that mountain,.. Madara teleported behind him directly.

Then again; Madara probably saw him absorbing the kyuubi's blast with his space/time ninjutsu barrier, soo the answer is still NO.

-am curious about something though; how does Madara teleport himself wherever he wants? Madara did it with Sasuke, with Naruto, the moment when Itachi collapsed by fighting Sasuke, and now with Minato?!?!

1. Is he a sensor type?
    2. Is his dimension related to the shinobi world?
    3. Is it that, when someone fights him, he somehow absorbs his chakra and thats the link for finding them so quikly ?!?!

^^^^^^ I mean; Sasuke sliced him with his sword and went through him,.. some chapters later on, he touched Sasuke by explaining the history of Uchiha/Senju/Itachi.

Naruto went through him with a Rasengan.

BUT then again; Madara found Danzou very easily.. Madara teleported behind Minato in the latest chapters AND they didn't had any physical contact UNTIL THEN: when Minato tried to backstab him.

I think that him being a sensor type or related to his dimension technique sounds more believable. What a mysterie that guy,.. amazing.
    ... You're Dead 2 Me Now ...

Quote Originally Posted by Drago Musevini View Post
    For some reason i was reading naruto 502 spoilers and there was an odd thing - I came across a few opinions that could be read asd 'in yet undetermmined future we will know if tobi is madara'. And that is somewhat strange since manga hasn't given any clue that it can be otherwise. Mayby i'm missing something, if so could you be kind enough to present the reasons you believe tobi might not be madara?

by 'you' i mean pple who think madara = X, where x is different than tobi.
    http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/489/17/

top two panels.

Kabuto says, "I would come greet you Tobi, excuse me, you go by Madara these days don't you."

If Kabuto was 100% sure it was Madara, he would've said, I would come greet you Uchiha Madara, excuse me, you go by Tobi these days don't you, the exact opposite. There's other scanlations which show Kabuto's sarcastic tone to a greater extent, but since Mangatoshokan died yesterday, I could only use onemanga links.

http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/490/04/

the 6th coffin. Tobi, asks where did you get that, Kabuto says, don't worry it's a secret, I won't tell any1. We know the 6th coffin is a person that got Tobi worried enough so that he wouldn't refuse Kabuto's offer. If Tobi indeed is not Madara, the 6th coffin could be the real Madara Edo Tenseied, and Tobi would more than likely be Izuna Uchiha pretending to be Madara all this time. If Tobi were Madara, there wouldn't be anything for him to fear, except maybe Rikudou Sennin, but since it's a secret that's related directly to Tobi, people are kinda getting the hint that Tobi might not be Madara.

http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/490/06/

Look how Tobi is peeking through the corner of his mask. You can tell he was shocked completely.

Quote Originally Posted by ·Rokudaime Sennin· ™ View Post
    http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/489/17/

top two panels.

Kabuto says, "I would come greet you Tobi, excuse me, you go by Madara these days don't you."

If Kabuto was 100% sure it was Madara, he would've said, I would come greet you Uchiha Madara, excuse me, you go by Tobi these days don't you, the exact opposite. There's other scanlations which show Kabuto's sarcastic tone to a greater extent, but since Mangatoshokan died yesterday, I could only use onemanga links.

http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/490/04/

the 6th coffin. Tobi, asks where did you get that, Kabuto says, don't worry it's a secret, I won't tell any1. We know the 6th coffin is a person that got Tobi worried enough so that he wouldn't refuse Kabuto's offer. If Tobi indeed is not Madara, the 6th coffin could be the real Madara Edo Tenseied, and Tobi would more than likely be Izuna Uchiha pretending to be Madara all this time. If Tobi were Madara, there wouldn't be anything for him to fear, except maybe Rikudou Sennin, but since it's a secret that's related directly to Tobi, people are kinda getting the hint that Tobi might not be Madara.

http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/490/06/

Look how Tobi is peeking through the corner of his mask. You can tell he was shocked completely.
    Kabuto is extremely badass. He's the only one that truly put fear in Tobi's eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by EliteKage View Post
    Kabuto is extremely badass. He's the only one that truly put fear in Tobi's eyes.
    I want whatever fight Kabuto's in to be incredibly epic... like, Naruto and Sasuke having to team up (willingly or not) to take him down. I don't want him to just get owned to show us how hax Sasuke's EMS is.

Heroes Don't Hav Red Eyes Immortal-JyNxX's Avatar
    Ok question.. Does anyone still think its possible for the likes of Itachi and/or other strong Ninja shown to beat Minato?? I mean seriously his jutsus are beyond anyone!! That time/space barrier is fucking stupendous!! Imagine Raikage charging at him only to run through the barrier and end up flying off a mountain on the other side or appearing a billion feet under water?? What if Itachi used a grand fireball only to have it appear scorching the back of his head?? Naruto tries Rasen-Shirukn only to have it land up his ass....??

That guy is quite super duper!!!
    I'm right so if you have another opinion about anything you're wrong!! ...Well unless you said Karin would live or Sasuke will take Itachi's eyes lol!

Phixion loves to delete my "witty" post..

Mind f*cked beyond repair Stev3child's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Immortal-JyNxX View Post
    Ok question.. Does anyone still think its possible for the likes of Itachi and/or other strong Ninja shown to beat Minato?? I mean seriously his jutsus are beyond anyone!! That time/space barrier is fucking stupendous!! Imagine Raikage charging at him only to run through the barrier and end up flying off a mountain on the other side or appearing a billion feet under water?? What if Itachi used a grand fireball only to have it appear scorching the back of his head?? Naruto tries Rasen-Shirukn only to have it land up his ass....??

That guy is quite super duper!!!
    All Itachi needs to do is look at Minato and it is over.
    QUOTE(s) OF THE MOMENT

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    I swear if your theories were any dumber I would be retarded...

Heroes Don't Hav Red Eyes Immortal-JyNxX's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Stev3child View Post
    All Itachi needs to do is look at Minato and it is over.
    Ummm I don't get what you're implying?? Doubt he can keep an eye on him for more that a split second.. So I guess you mean he'll look at him and cry and hope for mercy??
    I'm right so if you have another opinion about anything you're wrong!! ...Well unless you said Karin would live or Sasuke will take Itachi's eyes lol!

Phixion loves to delete my "witty" post..

Mind f*cked beyond repair Stev3child's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Immortal-JyNxX View Post
    Ummm I don't get what you're implying?? Doubt he can keep an eye on him for more that a split second.. So I guess you mean he'll look at him and cry and hope for mercy??
    Optical genjutsu? Itachi can set that up pretty easily.
    QUOTE(s) OF THE MOMENT

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    I swear if your theories were any dumber I would be retarded...