9,008 99.67%
  • Yes?

11 0.12%
  • Maybe

19 0.21%
Page 41 of 624 FirstFirst ... 31 39 40 41 42 43 51 91 141 541 ... LastLast
    1) Read my post very well.

2) Think.

3) I answered the question based on my view of how to deal with your question.

4) Re-read 1).

Thunder-mouse Master! Aleph-Sama's Avatar
    Ameterasu, according to Japanese myth and legend, was born of Izanagi's left eye. Tsukiyomi was born of his right eye, and Susano'o was born of his nose. According to myth and legend, Sasuke seems to have the more accurate Mangekyou Sharingan.
    Spoiler!

72 hours of hell!
    Spoiler!

Naruto can Tank Amaterasu
    Quote Originally Posted by Arbitrary View Post
    Whoa Lil Dez! >_<

It's part of the plot. It's like asking why Naruto wears an orange shirt.

You are entitled to your own opinion. Sheesh.
    i know im entitled with my own opinion , but i simply asked what is yours opinion , and i get "Whoa Lil Dez! >_<

You are entitled to your own opinion. Sheesh.", you dont have to be a smart ass. sheesh

Merged with ask a question.

Quote Originally Posted by sage of the ninetails View Post
    i know im entitled with my own opinion , but i simply asked what is yours opinion , and i get "Whoa Lil Dez! >_<

You are entitled to your own opinion. Sheesh.", you dont have to be a smart ass. sheesh
    Boohoo... I think I took a child's candy.

Conversation should have ended posts ago, go sulk somewhere else. This will be the last time I'd reply to your post here.

You don't have to baby about the situation. (DUH!)

Naruto can Tank Amaterasu
    Quote Originally Posted by Arbitrary View Post
    Boohoo... I think I took a child's candy.

Conversation should have ended posts ago, go sulk somewhere else. This will be the last time I'd reply to your post here.

You don't have to baby about the situation. (DUH!)
    im a baby about the situation , and what are you doing? if you were mature you would not have even responded , but you did and in a very baby manner , so you insulting me is being just as immature about what i said to you in the last post i made.

you dont have to be a smart ass.( DUH )

Orange toad summoner Uzumaki_Tim's Avatar
    come on guys/girls get over it.

1. How do you think Naruto's mum (whose name escapes me atm) and Minato met?

2. Why didn't their marriage lead to a strong tie/relationships between the villlages?
    ----------------------------------------------------
    Quote Originally Posted by FenixMarco View Post
    Hey scotty can you make a thread of How much milk Brooke drinks?
    My DoTA hero... Vote for it please!
    www.playdota.com/forums/threads/820/Dak'sar

Quote Originally Posted by Aequorea View Post
    just wanna ask you guys...

Why did sasuke use his left eye to summon amaterasu, not the same as itachi that use his right eye to summon amaterasu?
    same goes to tsukuyomi...

http://read.mangashare.com/Naruto/ch...9/page016.html

http://read.mangashare.com/Naruto/ch...5/page002.html

and besides it has been stated by zetsu that the left possesses genjutsu while the right holds physical attack...

http://read.mangashare.com/Naruto/ch...9/page001.html

or does it just apply vary depend on the user?

hmm I thought that was common knowledge. Sasuke has Amaretsu in his left eye because Itachi gave him his Amaretsu to Sasuke's left eye.
    http://read.mangashare.com/Naruto/ch...4/page008.html
    see the blood flowing into Sasuke's eye. that was how Itachi transfered his Jutsu to Sasuke. Evidenced by his chat with Madara and automatic activation.

Also has Sasuke ever said he has Tsukiyomi? I was under the impression that he was using high lvl Genjutsu but he wasn't using Tsukiyomi?

Quote Originally Posted by Uzumaki_Tim View Post
    come on guys/girls get over it.

1. How do you think Naruto's mum (whose name escapes me atm) and Minato met?

2. Why didn't their marriage lead to a strong tie/relationships between the villlages?
    My assumption comes based off a statement made by Tsunade or Jiraiya. I don't remember which one mentioned that Kushina (Naruto's mom) was a shinobi of the Former Whirlpool Country. Keyword being 'Former'. So knowing that, the Whirlpool Country may have become a part of the Fire Country for one reason or another. It would be one possible explanation to why the Fire Country is so big. So with all that, it leads me to attempting to answer your questions.

Now as for how Minato and Kushina met, I am of the assumption that may have met or had known each other as kids (like pre-timeskip Naruto's age, maybe younger). What leads me to believe that is how Tsunade and Jiraiya spoke of her. Actually, they imply watching Kushina grow up in Chapter 367. And then my second scenario, Minato and Kushina were partnered up on some missions and things cultivated from there.

So if all that were to be true then we could see why the marriage between Minato and Kushina didn't lead to strong ties with the other villages. It simply had nothing to do with the other villages.

Quote Originally Posted by afro thunda View Post
    My assumption comes based off a statement made by Tsunade or Jiraiya. I don't remember which one mentioned that Kushina (Naruto's mom) was a shinobi of the Former Whirlpool Country. Keyword being 'Former'. So knowing that, the Whirlpool Country may have become a part of the Fire Country for one reason or another. It would be one possible explanation to why the Fire Country is so big. So with all that, it leads me to attempting to answer your questions.
    oh my bad. for some reason I either read or remembered that convo as them saying Kushina was a former Whirlpool Country Shinobi.

Now as for how Minato and Kushina met, I am of the assumption that may have met or had known each other as kids (like pre-timeskip Naruto's age, maybe younger). What leads me to believe that is how Tsunade and Jiraiya spoke of her. Actually, they imply watching Kushina grow up in Chapter 367. And then my second scenario, Minato and Kushina were partnered up on some missions and things cultivated from there.

So if all that were to be true then we could see why the marriage between Minato and Kushina didn't lead to strong ties with the other villages. It simply had nothing to do with the other villages.
    I'm not sure if you got what i ment here. I ment Kushina marrying the hokage should have formed a better alliance between Whirlpool and Konoha. But we didn't hear about whirlpool for ages. but you've kinda answered it in your first answer so yeah. cheers