Voters
9038. You may not vote on this poll
  • No.

9,008 99.67%
  • Yes?

11 0.12%
  • Maybe

19 0.21%
Page 403 of 624 FirstFirst ... 303 353 393 401 402 403 404 405 413 453 503 ... LastLast
Results 4,021 to 4,030 of 6237
    you are right..uchiha shizui.

Quote Originally Posted by rinnebadass View Post
    it was just me, or when hinata and everyone else saw tobi, we saw that she was able to say where tobi was going to appear?

and anbu dude too..
    No, she didn't know where Tobi was going to appear. But since her Byakugan's eyesight covers such a broad area, when Tobi decided to reappear again, she knew where he was because she could see him again.

1) Is Naruto now, even now, STill Vulnerable to Genjutsu.

If he is, and there's no other Options, then:

2) Will Naruto Merged with Ma or Pa resist Genjutsu (even Tsukuyomi from Sasuke)

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post

2) Will Naruto Merged with Ma or Pa resist Genjutsu (even Tsukuyomi from Sasuke)
    Well, that depends on if the kyubi decides to cooperate. As of now, I would say no, he doesn't have genjutsu immunity due to his beast. Yes, just like killerbee, Naruto controls the bijuu, however, Killerbee had let the mind of hachibi roam free while he controlled it's chakra. In return the hachibi acts as a counter to genjutsu. The kyubi's mind is sealed up tightly, even tighter than before, not sure how much influence it can have upon it's own chakra that Naruto stole and now controls. So until Naruto lets the kyubi merge with itself, so that it can willingly help him out, he'll still stay vulnerable to genjutsu. I'm pretty sure Naruto will have another talk with the kyubi later on, before the Sasuke/Naruto fight.

Naruto merged with Ma & Pa i'm sure might provide him some genjutsu protection, as long as they were continously providing Sage chakra to Naruto. But thing is, it'll leave them both vulnerable to Tsukuyomis. I'm not sure if Tsukuyomi can target 3 Sage users simultaneously but if I were Sasuke, I would target the toad sages first, so that they are rendered useless, unable to help Naruto, and then target Naruto few minutes after. So there's pretty much risk in that strategy as well. I personally don't want and don't think that Naruto will fuse with the toad sages.

So what is the option for Naruto defeating Tsukuyomi if the kyubi doesn't help out in the end? Simple, Naruto being Naruto, his sheer willpower. Itachi thought that Sasuke would need the Mangekyou just to counter his Mangekyou. However Sasuke with his sharingan alone, having stronger level of hatred was able to resist Itachi's Tsukuyomi breaking/overcoming it. Sasuke's mind at that time was stronger than Itachi's, and Sasuke has the greater spiritual energies. Basically it's Rikudou's spiritual energies and Sasuke's hatred that allowed him to break Tsukuyomi, something no other non-uchiha or uchiha even could do without a mangekyou. Naruto's mind isn't strong enough to resist a Tsukuyomi onslaught. However his will of fire, coupled with Rikudou's physical energies, should allow him to endure the worst that Tsukuyomi can throw at him, until Sasuke screams in pain, holding his right eye. I want Naruto to look at Sasuke's eyes head on, assuming Sasuke has grown his Tsukuyomi skills to 24-72 hours, I want Naruto to take all that punishment and after it's done, still be left standing, that would be badass. Sasuke will then realize that it's futile, and he cannot break Naruto's will, no matter how hard he tries.

Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post

1) No

2) A this point I doubt he needs their assistance seeing how he just received a massive power up. Not to mention all that chakra means he may stay in sage mode even longer.

I've got to know where the use of the term EMS started (I assume stands for eternal mangekyo sharingan). In the manga I've only seen it called flawless mangekyo sharingan.

Quote Originally Posted by bluntman_exe View Post
    I've got to know where the use of the term EMS started (I assume stands for eternal mangekyo sharingan). In the manga I've only seen it called flawless mangekyo sharingan.
    Go back and read the Sasuke vs Itachi arc and you'll find your answer.

i love jesus christ enochdickson's Avatar
    isn't this week a two week issue?
    *** love***
    Love yourself and others as much as u love urself
    *** enoch ***

Spoiler!

Nothing on this page would indicate that.

i love jesus christ enochdickson's Avatar
    how many of you think as what i think

1. the whiskers in baby naruto might mean that one part of kyuubhi is already seperated and sealed into naruto while birth..

2. the other part is unleashed which minato would seal .. and madara subsequently escapes

3. why is sasuke and itachi in this flashbacks.

4. why is tobi not wearing gloves..

5. why did't minato identify the masked man as madara when he met naruto.
    *** love***
    Love yourself and others as much as u love urself
    *** enoch ***

Spoiler!