Voters
9038. You may not vote on this poll
  • No.

9,008 99.67%
  • Yes?

11 0.12%
  • Maybe

19 0.21%
Page 402 of 624 FirstFirst ... 302 352 392 400 401 402 403 404 412 452 502 ... LastLast
Results 4,011 to 4,020 of 6237
    Quote Originally Posted by mixa88 View Post
    When did Tobi/Madara noticed/approached Nagato,as precise as possible time frame would be nice?
    It was never stated in any databooks or manga pages.

Quote Originally Posted by mixa88 View Post
    When did Tobi/Madara noticed/approached Nagato,as precise as possible time frame would be nice?
    anywhere between the timespan of ten years before Naruto's birth is the best guess I can give ya. The second ninja war was 18 years prior to Naruto's birth, (I think, POW would be able to tell ya better), 18 - 3 years spent with Jiraiya, - another 7-8 when they got betrayed by the zou brothers, so that's about 7-8 years prior to Naruto's birth. The numbers are prolly wrong, wait till POW answers this.

Quote Originally Posted by Seke View Post
    When most/all the rookie 9 and Kakashi were in the forest tracking Sasuke and Tobi showed up (can't find the chapter), shouldn't Hinata have been able to see Tobi's face behind his mask with her byakugan?
    The Byakugan has been shown to see through solid objects b4, whether there are certain practical limits, like face too close to the Mask, or Hinata's skill, or maybe she never thought of it is unknown.

Once again, I think that seeing Tobi/Madara's face is futile, it won't particularly help Konoha anyway.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

Quote Originally Posted by Hand Banana View Post
    She only see chakra paths.
    The Mist dude with the Byakugan was able to see Danzou's sharingan even though he had it covered. As for Hinata and the Tobi incident, that's just Plot no Jutsu at work. Of course, she can see through the mask. But she "can't".... If someone specifically asked her to look through the mask, she'd be able to. But because of Plot no Jutsu, she'd be like "What!? No way... It can't be" Then everyone else will be like "Who is it!?", and then she'd be like "It's-", Uchiha Madara kills her. Plot no jutsu at it's finest.

Quote Originally Posted by ·Rokudaime Sennin· ™ View Post
    anywhere between the timespan of ten years before Naruto's birth is the best guess I can give ya. The second ninja war was 18 years prior to Naruto's birth, (I think, POW would be able to tell ya better), 18 - 3 years spent with Jiraiya, - another 7-8 when they got betrayed by the zou brothers, so that's about 7-8 years prior to Naruto's birth. The numbers are prolly wrong, wait till POW answers this.
    Thanks Roku,I guess I'll wait if POW will answer and can be more precise.

O and a another question,when was Akatsuki approximately founded?
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by Afro Thunda View Post
    The Mist dude with the Byakugan was able to see Danzou's sharingan even though he had it covered. As for Hinata and the Tobi incident, that's just Plot no Jutsu at work. Of course, she can see through the mask. But she "can't".... If someone specifically asked her to look through the mask, she'd be able to. But because of Plot no Jutsu, she'd be like "What!? No way... It can't be" Then everyone else will be like "Who is it!?", and then she'd be like "It's-", Uchiha Madara kills her. Plot no jutsu at it's finest.
    Since the sharingan uses chakra I bet thats why he saw it.

Quote Originally Posted by Hand Banana View Post
    Since the sharingan uses chakra I bet thats why he saw it.
    But if all he could see was the chakra, why would he assume that it's specifically a Sharingan? In any case, when a Hyuga uses the Byakugan, do you think they can only see the chakra of a person, and not the person themselves?

But if all he could see was the chakra, why would he assume that it's specifically a Sharingan? In any case, when a Hyuga uses the Byakugan, do you think they can only see the chakra of a person, and not the person themselves?
    I was gonna use these pages as example:
    Spoiler!

I was gonna say he needed to confirm with Danzou he had that eye by asking him to remove the bandages. But then this page contradicts all of that so nvm.

Spoiler!

it was just me, or when hinata and everyone else saw tobi, we saw that she was able to say where tobi was going to appear?

and anbu dude too..

Wasn't it because he knew whose the chakra was? Can't particularly remember the chapter.