Voters
9038. You may not vote on this poll
  • No.

9,008 99.67%
  • Yes?

11 0.12%
  • Maybe

19 0.21%
Page 371 of 624 FirstFirst ... 271 321 361 369 370 371 372 373 381 421 471 ... LastLast
Results 3,701 to 3,710 of 6237
    Quote Originally Posted by EliteKage View Post
    Where does it state that Sakura's parents arent ninjas? They could very well be ninjas, or at least one of them could be.
    Nowhere, it's just what i think.

Quote Originally Posted by EliteKage View Post
    Where does it state that Sakura's parents arent ninjas? They could very well be ninjas, or at least one of them could be.
    Well she does belong to a ninja clan.

i love jesus christ enochdickson's Avatar
    its still wonders me

there is a place i remember ,where sakura tells sasuke that she is also having the same solitude,.. and she understands sasuke.. and the woman voice could very well not be her mother .. coz its never mentioned as mother i think and it can be her aunt too..

also there is another area where tsunade mentions that sarutobi teamed the rookies on basis of ancestors or parents..i hope so ..

and also there is a possibility of plots open which kishi is keeping at his hands
    Last edited by enochdickson; 05-08-2010 at 05:51 AM.
    *** love***
    Love yourself and others as much as u love urself
    *** enoch ***

Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by enochdickson View Post
    its still wonders me

there is a place i remember ,where sakura tells sasuke that she is also having the same solitude,.. and she understands sasuke.. and the woman voice could very well not be her mother .. coz its never mentioned as mother i think and it can be her aunt too..
    In any case, Sakura has parents that have yet to be seen or mentioned aside from Sakura being told by relative at the very least to do something while she was sulking in her room after Sasuke left the village. Might have been an anime only thing though.

also there is another area where tsunade mentions that sarutobi teamed the rookies on basis of ancestors or parents..i hope so..
    This is true at least for Ino, Shikamaru, and Chouji. Can't really say much for anyone else since it doesn't really seem to be the case for the rest of the teams. I wouldn't think they were all randomly partnered together though. Some guideline was followed for making the teams, just not necessarily on the basis of who the parents were partnered with during their Genin days.

and also there is a possibility of plots open which kishi is keeping at his hands
    This is usually the case for stories that are currently still ongoing. I don't see Kishi changing the main plot point away from Madara from here until the end of the story, but he could throw in some subplots on the way to shake things up.

i love jesus christ enochdickson's Avatar
    yoour post made good sense afro
    Last edited by enochdickson; 05-08-2010 at 02:44 PM.
    *** love***
    Love yourself and others as much as u love urself
    *** enoch ***

Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by Afro Thunda View Post
    This is true at least for Ino, Shikamaru, and Chouji. Can't really say much for anyone else since it doesn't really seem to be the case for the rest of the teams. I wouldn't think they were all randomly partnered together though. Some guideline was followed for making the teams, just not necessarily on the basis of who the parents were partnered with during their Genin days.
    I'm not sure if it was in the anime or manga, but it was said that the teams are build so that they are all equally strong. Which would make sense.

Quote Originally Posted by feat View Post
    I'm not sure if it was in the anime or manga, but it was said that the teams are build so that they are all equally strong. Which would make sense.
    That's correct!

http://read.mangashare.com/Naruto/ch...3/page011.html

Quote Originally Posted by feat View Post
    That may have been true when they were Genin but, as they are now team 7 cannot be beaten by any of their peers.
    I am an artist, and my medium is death. I'm about to create my masterpiece :s

Fan of the Rasengan Doujutsu theory, even though it's dead. Although, he does have the special Uzumaki clan blood.

Quote Originally Posted by thorofasgard13 View Post
    Because he's the hero the shinobi world deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. Naruto.

I hope this helps

Team Kakashi
    Spoiler!

Team Kurenai

Spoiler!

Team Asuma
    Spoiler!

Team Guy
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by Hand Banana View Post
    Well she does belong to a ninja clan.
    ahhh yes the dreadfully feared haruno clan.....they say the senju clan worshipped at their feet.