View Poll Results: Poll?

Voters
9038. You may not vote on this poll
  • No.

    9,008 99.67%
  • Yes?

    11 0.12%
  • Maybe

    19 0.21%
Page 371 of 624 FirstFirst ... 271 321 361 369 370 371 372 373 381 421 471 ... LastLast
Results 3,701 to 3,710 of 6237
  1. #3701
    Regular Member Seke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Buenos Aires, Argentina
    Posts
    239
    Quote Originally Posted by EliteKage View Post
    Where does it state that Sakura's parents arent ninjas? They could very well be ninjas, or at least one of them could be.
    Nowhere, it's just what i think.

  2. #3702
    ɹǝʎʍɐן Я I Hand Banana's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Hall of fame
    Posts
    5,357
    Quote Originally Posted by EliteKage View Post
    Where does it state that Sakura's parents arent ninjas? They could very well be ninjas, or at least one of them could be.
    Well she does belong to a ninja clan.

  3. #3703
    i love jesus christ enochdickson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    237
    its still wonders me

    there is a place i remember ,where sakura tells sasuke that she is also having the same solitude,.. and she understands sasuke.. and the woman voice could very well not be her mother .. coz its never mentioned as mother i think and it can be her aunt too..

    also there is another area where tsunade mentions that sarutobi teamed the rookies on basis of ancestors or parents..i hope so ..

    and also there is a possibility of plots open which kishi is keeping at his hands
    Last edited by enochdickson; 05-08-2010 at 05:51 AM.
    *** love***
    Love yourself and others as much as u love urself
    *** enoch ***



    Spoiler!

  4. #3704
    Senior Member Afro Thunda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Fairfield, CA
    Posts
    6,813
    Quote Originally Posted by enochdickson View Post
    its still wonders me

    there is a place i remember ,where sakura tells sasuke that she is also having the same solitude,.. and she understands sasuke.. and the woman voice could very well not be her mother .. coz its never mentioned as mother i think and it can be her aunt too..
    In any case, Sakura has parents that have yet to be seen or mentioned aside from Sakura being told by relative at the very least to do something while she was sulking in her room after Sasuke left the village. Might have been an anime only thing though.

    Quote Originally Posted by enochdickson View Post
    also there is another area where tsunade mentions that sarutobi teamed the rookies on basis of ancestors or parents..i hope so..
    This is true at least for Ino, Shikamaru, and Chouji. Can't really say much for anyone else since it doesn't really seem to be the case for the rest of the teams. I wouldn't think they were all randomly partnered together though. Some guideline was followed for making the teams, just not necessarily on the basis of who the parents were partnered with during their Genin days.

    Quote Originally Posted by enochdickson View Post
    and also there is a possibility of plots open which kishi is keeping at his hands
    This is usually the case for stories that are currently still ongoing. I don't see Kishi changing the main plot point away from Madara from here until the end of the story, but he could throw in some subplots on the way to shake things up.

  5. #3705
    i love jesus christ enochdickson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    237
    yoour post made good sense afro
    Last edited by enochdickson; 05-08-2010 at 02:44 PM.
    *** love***
    Love yourself and others as much as u love urself
    *** enoch ***



    Spoiler!

  6. #3706
    Senior Member feat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    48
    Quote Originally Posted by Afro Thunda View Post
    This is true at least for Ino, Shikamaru, and Chouji. Can't really say much for anyone else since it doesn't really seem to be the case for the rest of the teams. I wouldn't think they were all randomly partnered together though. Some guideline was followed for making the teams, just not necessarily on the basis of who the parents were partnered with during their Genin days.
    I'm not sure if it was in the anime or manga, but it was said that the teams are build so that they are all equally strong. Which would make sense.

  7. #3707
    Regular Member Seke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Buenos Aires, Argentina
    Posts
    239
    Quote Originally Posted by feat View Post
    I'm not sure if it was in the anime or manga, but it was said that the teams are build so that they are all equally strong. Which would make sense.
    That's correct!

    http://read.mangashare.com/Naruto/ch...3/page011.html

  8. #3708
    Quote Originally Posted by feat View Post
    I'm not sure if it was in the anime or manga, but it was said that the teams are build so that they are all equally strong. Which would make sense.
    That may have been true when they were Genin but, as they are now team 7 cannot be beaten by any of their peers.
    I am an artist, and my medium is death. I'm about to create my masterpiece :s



    Fan of the Rasengan Doujutsu theory, even though it's dead. Although, he does have the special Uzumaki clan blood.

    Quote Originally Posted by thorofasgard13 View Post
    Because he's the hero the shinobi world deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. Naruto.

  9. #3709
    ɹǝʎʍɐן Я I Hand Banana's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Hall of fame
    Posts
    5,357

    I hope this helps

    Team Kakashi
    Spoiler!


    Team Kurenai

    Spoiler!


    Team Asuma
    Spoiler!


    Team Guy
    Spoiler!

  10. #3710
    Elder Brother EliteKage's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    931
    Quote Originally Posted by Hand Banana View Post
    Well she does belong to a ninja clan.
    ahhh yes the dreadfully feared haruno clan.....they say the senju clan worshipped at their feet.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •