View Poll Results: Poll?

Voters
9038. You may not vote on this poll
  • No.

    9,008 99.67%
  • Yes?

    11 0.12%
  • Maybe

    19 0.21%
Page 322 of 624 FirstFirst ... 222 272 312 320 321 322 323 324 332 372 422 ... LastLast
Results 3,211 to 3,220 of 6237
  1. #3211
    Elder Brother EliteKage's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    931
    Im assuming he was born completely normal then experimented on himself and became fucked up like Oro. Zetsu turned himself into some venus fly trap thing kinda like oro turned himself into a snake.

    I always knew Zetsu would eventually be important to the series just cause hes the fuckin man.

  2. #3212
    Senior Member paulbee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Fargo, North Dakota USA
    Posts
    6,863
    The Existence of someone like Zetsu almost ads a cartoon-ish, character to Naruto.

    I'd have preferred that Kishi would not have done it, but since he did (and thankfully such unlikely hideousness is rare in Naruto), I would hope that Zetsu is the result of an Isolated Clan that performed horrific experiments on their own DNA.

    I'd hope that Zetsu is the long-lived lone survivor of the aforementioned clan, who have long since experimented themselves into sterility and oblivion.

    Bad Paul


    Edited to remove potentially inflammatory reference, I should avoid posting after 1:00 am.
    Last edited by paulbee; 03-21-2010 at 01:24 PM.

    I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

  3. #3213
    Half Man Half Amazin' Phixion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    4,722
    Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    Question: Will Raikage Get a new arm? How soon?
    Automail is reserved for Fullmetal Alchemist.

    Avatar and Signature by Ravona

  4. #3214
    Bosnias Badass AmarSa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Bosnia
    Posts
    710
    Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    The Existence of someone like Zetsu almost ads a cartoon-ish, One-Piece-like character to Naruto.

    I'd have preferred that Kishi would not have done it, but since he did (and thankfully such unlikely hideousness is rare in Naruto), I would hope that Zetsu is the result of an Isolated Clan that performed horrific experiments on their own DNA.

    I'd hope that Zetsu is the long-lived lone survivor of the aforementioned clan, who have long since experimented themselves into sterility and oblivion.

    Bad Paul
    Well that's the answer I kinda hoped to read, not HBs lol.
    Kishi said in an interview that he planned Akatsuki to be a organization full of such monsters, but I'm also glad that it's not the case.

  5. #3215
    Senior Member paulbee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Fargo, North Dakota USA
    Posts
    6,863
    QUESTION1 : Can we agree that IF Madara has a dimension, His Hideout (where he takes Sasuke) IS NOT in the Dimension?

    Question2: The structures around Madara's Hideout look much like the skeletons of some giant animals. Has anyone else already addressed this, and what was/is the consensus on the structures.
    Last edited by paulbee; 03-21-2010 at 01:27 PM.

    I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

  6. #3216
    Heroes Don't Hav Red Eyes Immortal-JyNxX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    1,827
    Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    QUESTION : Can we agree that IF Madara has a dimension, His Hideout (where he takes Sasuke) IS NOT in the Dimension?
    Agreed. Pretty sure his "dimension" hideout
    is where he put Karin & Sasuke..
    I'm right so if you have another opinion about anything you're wrong!! ...Well unless you said Karin would live or Sasuke will take Itachi's eyes lol!

    Phixion loves to delete my "witty" post..

  7. #3217
    Bosnias Badass AmarSa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Bosnia
    Posts
    710
    Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    QUESTION1 : Can we agree that IF Madara has a dimension, His Hideout (where he takes Sasuke) IS NOT in the Dimension?
    The dimension in wich Sasuke & Karin were looked nothing like his hideout, and we saw Sasuke once sitting on one of this 'skeletons' watching the moon, soo his hideout is definitely not in the dimension!

  8. #3218
    Senior Member paulbee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Fargo, North Dakota USA
    Posts
    6,863
    Quote Originally Posted by AmarSa View Post
    The dimension in wich Sasuke & Karin were looked nothing like his hideout, and we saw Sasuke once sitting on one of this 'skeletons' watching the moon, soo his hideout is definitely not in the dimension!
    I am not too sure, however I'll have to withhold conclusions until further info comes out. I have always been a skeptic of the dimension theory because there is no real evidence of a dimension, except for Madara's mode of transportation.

    Your point is well taken.

    I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

  9. #3219
    Appearance of Darkness Aga bomBa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Amsterdam
    Posts
    1,906
    Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    I am not too sure, however I'll have to withhold conclusions until further info comes out. I have always been a skeptic of the dimension theory because there is no real evidence of a dimension, except for Madara's mode of transportation.

    Your point is well taken.
    If you look at the picture below;

    - Sasuke and Karin are sitting on somekind of pillars in a dark room

    and

    - Sasuke said to Madara; " Let me out of here "

    IF it was the hideout with that skeleton, he wouldn't have that problem, because that skeleton is already outside and in the latest chapter.. we saw Madara and Sasuke entering the hideout.

    So if it wasn't his dimension, then what is it?? Madara isn't the only one who showed a dimension; Orochimaru had one and even Yondaime ( the moment when he talked with Naruto )




    IMO, his dimension is related to his EMS.
    ... You're Dead 2 Me Now ...

  10. #3220
    六代目火影仙人 Rokudaime Sennin ™'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Searching for a Path to one Peace!
    Posts
    4,915

    Naruto I have a question

    and it's a pretty good one. Why the hell does this thread still have that poll up? I know why it's there, cause phixion f**ked up earlier, but why the hell is it still here?

    And if you, Thsv, are unable to remove it, is it possible to have an admin change it to something more relevant to this thread. Like on a scale of 1 to 10, what is your understanding of this manga, or even rate the manga overall or rate the usefulness of this thread. Anything but what it is currently. Thank you.
    A bridge towards peace; the will of fire still endures!


    Rokudaime Hokage, Rokudaime Rikudou Sennin Uzumaki Naruto

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •