View Poll Results: Poll?

Voters
9038. You may not vote on this poll
  • No.

    9,008 99.67%
  • Yes?

    11 0.12%
  • Maybe

    19 0.21%
Page 321 of 624 FirstFirst ... 221 271 311 319 320 321 322 323 331 371 421 ... LastLast
Results 3,201 to 3,210 of 6237
  1. #3201
    Heroes Don't Hav Red Eyes Immortal-JyNxX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    1,827
    Quote Originally Posted by 97rommel View Post
    thanks im new but i was thinking if saskue implants itachis eyes wont that make another power gap and then naruto will have to spend loads of time training catchingup to become strong so like i said could they make an aggrement and the go on to fight the famed jyubi ????
    Not exactly. We don't know what the new EMS justu is so we don't know if it would create a power gap. The only benefit EMS has from regular MS that we exactly know of is the user not loosing your their sight. And that alone isn't close to enough to create a huge gap between him and Naruto.

    As for the Kyuubi.. No I don't think they will come to an agreement. But Naruto will tame the beast. That Sage/Kyuubi eyed Naruto we saw during the Pein invasion wasn't an agreement, it just happened!

    Quote Originally Posted by Hand Banana View Post
    In fact 97rommel. Stop making threads for these dumb ass questions. We habe a thread called "Ask a question" where you can ask all the questions you want without making separate threads for it.
    Be nice..
    I'm right so if you have another opinion about anything you're wrong!! ...Well unless you said Karin would live or Sasuke will take Itachi's eyes lol!

    Phixion loves to delete my "witty" post..

  2. #3202
    He is starting to tame it already. I expect to see him go into 9 tails form like the 8 tail can do, so naruto can break through the "perfect defense and offense" that sauske can conjure up.

  3. #3203
    Heroes Don't Hav Red Eyes Immortal-JyNxX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    1,827
    Quote Originally Posted by AmarSa View Post
    Maybe since he was not practiced with his MS he had to use seals to actually be able to activate Kamui, or to boost its power.

    I don't remember Itachi using seals back then, but in the fight against Sasuke in the anime he used seals when he was trying to use Amaterasu the first time, Zetsu said 'here it comes, Amaterasu!' and then Sasuke used the kage-shuriken no jutsu.
    Correct.
    I'm right so if you have another opinion about anything you're wrong!! ...Well unless you said Karin would live or Sasuke will take Itachi's eyes lol!

    Phixion loves to delete my "witty" post..

  4. #3204
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    32
    Quote Originally Posted by cavilling_elite View Post
    He is starting to tame it already. I expect to see him go into 9 tails form like the 8 tail can do, so naruto can break through the "perfect defense and offense" that sauske can conjure up.
    About that how com the 8tails works with kille bee unlike the 9tails who is reluctant 2 ?

  5. #3205
    I think all of them but the 9 tails can. It has to have something to do with being locked away and the sheer evil of the 9 tails. Naruto has only gotten chakra from the 9 tails, because anything else would destroy his body.

    He needs the 9 tails on his side, if for anything to break out of genjutsu.

  6. #3206
    GAI SENSEI 4 HOKAGE bankai's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    doing your mom
    Posts
    3,188
    Quote Originally Posted by Hand Banana View Post
    Whats the point of asking a question if you're just gonna answer it yourself?
    for the post count

    here is my Q:
    seeing how kisame is not dead. do you think we would see a rematch between gai and kisame?
    Spoiler!

  7. #3207
    Senior Member paulbee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Fargo, North Dakota USA
    Posts
    6,878
    Quote Originally Posted by bankai View Post
    for the post count

    here is my Q:
    seeing how kisame is not dead. do you think we would see a rematch between gai and kisame?

    He could just want a quick discussion of opinions without having to start a whole new thread.



    Anyways regarding Gai
    , I don't get the feel that he'd be fighting Kisame again, although that might be a great fight if Gai gets a power-up. I just can't see Gai defeating a full powered Kisame.

    What I'd really like to see is Raikage himself versus Kisame.




    Question: Will Raikage Get a new arm? How soon?

    I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

  8. #3208
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    32
    Answer: probobly not seeing how hot headed he is I think he would see it as a proud battle scar.

    Question:do think we will see some chapters about the kyubi's and madara's meeting and the kyubi past in general ?

  9. #3209
    Bosnias Badass AmarSa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Bosnia
    Posts
    710
    I have a question about Zetsu and I want the opinions of you guys, idk if it's already asked but here it comes.

    What is he? How did he become the way he is, or was he born like that? Is it a experiment or a forbidden technique?

    The question is bordering me since the Itachi/Sasuke fight, where the black Zetsu explained to the white one that lightning is faster as speed and a couple of other things. Ok, they're not always merged together, but they can divide anytime. And how does he eat? In the latest chapter we saw the black Zetsu saying that they should fuse again because it's time for them to eat,cant they do it seperately?

  10. #3210
    ɹǝʎʍɐן Я I Hand Banana's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Hall of fame
    Posts
    5,359
    Quote Originally Posted by AmarSa View Post
    I have a question about Zetsu and I want the opinions of you guys, idk if it's already asked but here it comes.

    What is he? How did he become the way he is, or was he born like that? Is it a experiment or a forbidden technique?
    1) A Venus fly trap.
    2) Wasn't explained in the manga or databooks yet.
    3) See number 2.

    Quote Originally Posted by AmarSa View Post
    The question is bordering me since the Itachi/Sasuke fight, where the black Zetsu explained to the white one that lightning is faster as speed and a couple of other things. Ok, they're not always merged together, but they can divide anytime. And how does he eat? In the latest chapter we saw the black Zetsu saying that they should fuse again because it's time for them to eat,cant they do it seperately?
    1) Devours his victim.
    2) Looks like only one of them has a mouth. Unless of course he breaks down his food through the use of acid.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •