• No.

9,008 99.67%
  • Yes?

11 0.12%
  • Maybe

19 0.21%
Page 31 of 624 FirstFirst ... 21 29 30 31 32 33 41 81 131 531 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by hikonami View Post
    now that konoha is in ruins, 1)would they ask for help to the sand village?????2) are we going to see gaara fighting without his biju????
    1) Depends on how the summit goes.

2) Depends on how the summit goes.

why did madara give some of the bijus to saskue if he thought pain/nagato was coming back with naruto?

A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools.

Quote Originally Posted by guy View Post
    why did madara give some of the bijus to saskue if he thought pain/nagato was coming back with naruto?
    He didn't. Where are you getting this from?

Quote Originally Posted by guy View Post
    He didn't give them, Madara only offered them as a reward for helping Akatsuki. And we don't know if that was a genuine offer, or if Madara was conning Sasuke.

Ok since nagato is gone that means the rinnegan and it's abilities are gone. So just to confirm it, does this mean the Bijuu statue will go "Poof" lol. And if anyone has any reasonable idea of what will happen to the bijuu's inside I would like to hear it.

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by kiduka View Post
    Ok since nagato is gone that means the rinnegan and it's abilities are gone. So just to confirm it, does this mean the Bijuu statue will go "Poof" lol. And if anyone has any reasonable idea of what will happen to the bijuu's inside I would like to hear it.

Thanks.
    Well, i dont think the bijuu statue will go poof since madara is still around. Remember when pein first arrived in konoha, madara was in charge of sealing the eight tails so i assume he understands how it works.

The only thing that comes to a sleeping man is dreams.
    "Reality is wrong, dreams are for real"

remember itachi's suanno stayed around after he died
    http://read.mangashare.com/Naruto/ch...3/page009.html

..wait i dont think that was the same thing, cuz naruto and co already scoured that area. is it a different skeleton ?

A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools.

Quote Originally Posted by spiro View Post
    Well, i dont think the bijuu statue will go poof since madara is still around. Remember when pein first arrived in konoha, madara was in charge of sealing the eight tails so i assume he understands how it works.
    We don't know for a fact that madara can summon that statue, That could be the location where nagato kept the bijuu statue. And looking back in the flash back that was nagato's jutsu which is linked to his rinnegan abilities.

We don't know for a fact that madara can summon that statue, That could be the location where nagato kept the bijuu statue. And looking back in the flash back that was nagato's jutsu which is linked to his rinnegan abilities.
    I just think since they were able to seal the hachibi without pein, they should have knowledge on how it works and therefore be able to utilize the already sealed bijuu's.

The only thing that comes to a sleeping man is dreams.
    "Reality is wrong, dreams are for real"

Thanks.
    Gamabunta didnt go poof when Jiraiya died! A summons life is not linked to the summoner.

Anyone who makes a contract can probably summon it but I believe you have to be S-class level to even summon it according to the databook.

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you