View Poll Results: Poll?

Voters
9038. You may not vote on this poll
  • No.

    9,008 99.67%
  • Yes?

    11 0.12%
  • Maybe

    19 0.21%
Page 2 of 624 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 102 502 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 6237
  1. #11
    Sshheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee thsv's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    London, UK
    Posts
    3,284
    6) Quote the question you're discussing.

    7) Question that are open to wild speculation will go. We don't need 20 different answers to the one question. Note I used the word wild. I will allow some leeway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hand Banana View Post
    If Pow wrote the manga it would be accurate as fuck lol. I stand behind Pow(while humping his leg) on this one.
    Troll Tagged by Uzumaki_Tim

  2. #12
    Cockney Geezer
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    728
    Topic regarding the senju clan


    TOPIC SENJU:
    1. Why don't we see the Senju clan being together, or Tsunada referred as one with Senju as a surname?

    2. Does the Senju clan still exist? Or is it scattered?

    3.Is it just me or does Oro have some similarities with Hashirama, and would Oro be a decendent of the Senju clan as well?
    Last edited by thsv; 03-26-2009 at 01:57 PM. Reason: Because with the quote tags no one can quote your question

  3. #13
    Sshheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee thsv's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    London, UK
    Posts
    3,284
    Quote Originally Posted by ng.jimmy View Post
    Topic regarding the senju clan


    TOPIC SENJU:
    1. Why don't we see the Senju clan being together, or Tsunada referred as one with Senju as a surname?

    2. Does the Senju clan still exist? Or is it scattered?

    3.Is it just me or does Oro have some similarities with Hashirama, and would Oro be a decendent of the Senju clan as well?
    1) Because there are no exceptional members amongst them except for Tsunade. Can't explain the surname although we don't know which of her parents was descended from Shodaime.

    2) Probably although you'd have thought they would have a position of prominence in the village. May have died out? The only members of the clan we can name are Shodaime, Nidaime, Tsunade and her brother.

    3) It's just you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hand Banana View Post
    If Pow wrote the manga it would be accurate as fuck lol. I stand behind Pow(while humping his leg) on this one.
    Troll Tagged by Uzumaki_Tim

  4. #14
    I yam what I yam
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    I'm on the east bank..I'm on the west bank
    Posts
    84
    When Naruto fought Oro as the 4 Tails and was stopped by Yamato, Naruto suffered 3rd degree burns (or was that just in the anime?).

    1) Why didn't he have burns from the chakra after minato stopped him in 8 Tails mode?

  5. #15
    Cockney Geezer
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    728
    Quote Originally Posted by blinkin View Post
    When Naruto fought Oro as the 4 Tails and was stopped by Yamato, Naruto suffered 3rd degree burns (or was that just in the anime?).

    1) Why didn't he have burns from the chakra after minato stopped him in 8 Tails mode?
    Having the Kyuubi means that Naruto automatically heals and returns back to his previous state.

    After the 8 Tails mode, he may have just mastered recovering from 8 tails mode. As much as Killerbee returns to his normal body after unleashing the full transformation.

    I believe, given time Naruto would recover from those burns without the medical ninjas help.

  6. #16
    I yam what I yam
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    I'm on the east bank..I'm on the west bank
    Posts
    84

    Talking

    Quote Originally Posted by ng.jimmy View Post
    Having the Kyuubi means that Naruto automatically heals and returns back to his previous state.

    After the 8 Tails mode, he may have just mastered recovering from 8 tails mode. As much as Killerbee returns to his normal body after unleashing the full transformation.

    I believe, given time Naruto would recover from those burns without the medical ninjas help.
    Thanks for the good answer and thanks to POW for this long needed thread.

  7. #17
    you're too troublesome Shikamaru-sensei's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    1,939
    Quote Originally Posted by blinkin View Post
    When Naruto fought Oro as the 4 Tails and was stopped by Yamato, Naruto suffered 3rd degree burns (or was that just in the anime?).

    1) Why didn't he have burns from the chakra after minato stopped him in 8 Tails mode?
    Perhaps he didn't have burns because the Kyuubi chakra wasn't really forcefully suppressed like when Yamato did it, but the seal was reconstructed. There isn't really an answer to this question though :[

  8. #18
    [̲̅ə̲̅٨̲̅٥̲̅٦̲̅] guy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    in your hearts
    Posts
    2,660
    or maybe he did have burns but he went straight into sage mode so he healed even faster..sage mode does heal right?

    A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools.

  9. #19
    Veteran Member Rift's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Houston, Texas
    Posts
    1,334
    Quote Originally Posted by guy View Post
    or maybe he did have burns but he went straight into sage mode so he healed even faster..sage mode does heal right?
    Yes, while in Sage mode, the user is able to recover much faster, without any side effects.

    By the way, POW this is a brilliant idea. You should receive some sort of medal

  10. #20
    غفر الله لنا ولكم WiSeMaN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    New York, Queens
    Posts
    1,809
    Quote Originally Posted by guy View Post
    or maybe he did have burns but he went straight into sage mode so he healed even faster..sage mode does heal right?
    Or maybe because he wasn't even in psyical form at the time he never had burns to begin with.(but lets change the topic)

    Why is it that we still haven't seen the Toad Master. You know, the one that told Jariya that he will train the "chosen one."

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •