View Poll Results: Poll?

Voters
9038. You may not vote on this poll
  • No.

    9,008 99.67%
  • Yes?

    11 0.12%
  • Maybe

    19 0.21%
Page 25 of 624 FirstFirst ... 15 23 24 25 26 27 35 75 125 525 ... LastLast
Results 241 to 250 of 6237
  1. #241
    a.k.a Action Bastard Bushido Brown's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Cleveland, Oohi
    Posts
    1,052
    can someone tell me how long did it take Kishi to make part 2 of the Naruto story after Naruto left with Jairaya. No im not talking about the 2 1/2 timeskip. Im saying when did the last issue of Naruto(pre timeskip) end and Naruto(timeskip)

  2. #242
    GAI SENSEI 4 HOKAGE bankai's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    doing your mom
    Posts
    3,189
    Quote Originally Posted by S-ClassNinja_Rich View Post
    can someone tell me how long did it take Kishi to make part 2 of the Naruto story after Naruto left with Jairaya. No im not talking about the 2 1/2 timeskip. Im saying when did the last issue of Naruto(pre timeskip) end and Naruto(timeskip)
    the last one is 238.. then its kakashi gaiden then the 2nd act of naruto starts at 245
    https://www.facebook.com/ImogenSparksModel

    Spoiler!

  3. #243
    logical fans slavkovski's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    1,349
    just asking about people opinion..

    did pain failed to kill hinata or did pain doesnt really want to kill hinata??
    "Either Die as a Hero... or live long enough to see yourself becoming the villain..."
    "Knowledge is power"

  4. #244
    六代目火影仙人 Rokudaime Sennin ™'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Searching for a Path to one Peace!
    Posts
    4,915
    Quote Originally Posted by slavkovski View Post
    just asking about people opinion..

    did pain failed to kill hinata or did pain doesnt really want to kill hinata??
    He didn't want to kill hinata, he was just testing out Naruto's resolve, he said he want to witness the kyubi's power. He was confident that his chibaku tensei could hold it.

    http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/441/05/
    A bridge towards peace; the will of fire still endures!


    Rokudaime Hokage, Rokudaime Rikudou Sennin Uzumaki Naruto

  5. #245
    a.k.a Action Bastard Bushido Brown's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Cleveland, Oohi
    Posts
    1,052
    Quote Originally Posted by bankai View Post
    the last one is 238.. then its kakashi gaiden then the 2nd act of naruto starts at 245

    I know that Kakashi gaiden came after the first series of Naruto. Im asking real life time from the end of the first series to the second series

  6. #246
    六代目火影仙人 Rokudaime Sennin ™'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Searching for a Path to one Peace!
    Posts
    4,915
    Quote Originally Posted by S-ClassNinja_Rich View Post
    I know that Kakashi gaiden came after the first series of Naruto. Im asking real life time from the end of the first series to the second series
    52 weeks in a year, 240 chapters would take 5 years to cover, if you count in the 2-3 breaks kishi takes per year because of holidays, manga started in mid 1999, part 1 finished in 04.
    A bridge towards peace; the will of fire still endures!


    Rokudaime Hokage, Rokudaime Rikudou Sennin Uzumaki Naruto

  7. #247
    Zura Shijima's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Mojave Wasteland
    Posts
    279
    I guess i'll try asking here first...

    I remember when there were a few breaks in the manga back in December, someone here posted a link to a Naruto fanfic manga that took place a few hundred years later. I can only remember a few details in that the main characters were twins with one going evil and running off.

    I've searched to the best of my abilities and all I can find are nothing but text fanfics (yes you can say I fail at internet searching).

    Can someone please provide me with the link to this?

  8. #248
    Creature of Shadows Xerenix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    553
    Quote Originally Posted by Shijima View Post
    I guess i'll try asking here first...

    I remember when there were a few breaks in the manga back in December, someone here posted a link to a Naruto fanfic manga that took place a few hundred years later. I can only remember a few details in that the main characters were twins with one going evil and running off.

    I've searched to the best of my abilities and all I can find are nothing but text fanfics (yes you can say I fail at internet searching).

    Can someone please provide me with the link to this?
    http://naruto-eledia.com/

    This one?

  9. #249
    Zura Shijima's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Mojave Wasteland
    Posts
    279
    sure is, thanks!!!!!!!!

  10. #250
    GAI SENSEI 4 HOKAGE bankai's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    doing your mom
    Posts
    3,189
    might be off topic but,, does anyone remember when somone had made fan made like 19 pages of gai taking out each akitsuki member,, and where else can i get fan made stuff on naruto,, like the fan made 4th being akitsuki leader., u can find them on youtube
    https://www.facebook.com/ImogenSparksModel

    Spoiler!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •