9038. You may not vote on this poll
  • No.

9,008 99.67%
  • Yes?

11 0.12%
  • Maybe

19 0.21%
Page 24 of 624 FirstFirst ... 14 22 23 24 25 26 34 74 124 524 ... LastLast
    It's so obviously made of paper, who were they trying to fool? I mean, if someone came that far, they obviously already knew Nagato's location... a paper tree won't stop much.

Cockney Geezer
    The reason why I suggested it, was because Konan made no attempt to hold Naruto in place. Surely the tree of paper could have grappled him, rather than let him enter.

The second reason is, if the Tree is the special tree that Konoha feeds chakra. It would make a lot of sense, that Nagato would be tapping into the Chakra, and using it to send the signals out. Otherwise, how on earth did he manage to communicate that far.

I think this thought remains in the theory part of Naruto.

Ok I have a question that goes all the way back to the early parts of the first series.

Its always kind of bugged me but what do you think Konkuro did to make Naruto trip in this scene. He wasnt using his puppet for sure so what did he use? A rock with puppet strings attached?

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

Quote Originally Posted by POW View Post
    Ok I have a question that goes all the way back to the early parts of the first series.

Its always kind of bugged me but what do you think Konkuro did to make Naruto trip in this scene. He wasnt using his puppet for sure so what did he use? A rock with puppet strings attached?

Spoiler!
    We can only guess what he did. But Chiyo was able to add chakra strings to Sakura. So maybe Kankuro added a chakra string to Naruto's foot and pulled the string. Twisting his mind and smashing his dreams.

How did naruto fail the chuunin exams? ...What else did he have to do in order to pass?

I thought he passed after he beat neji, not only that but he helped sasuke, rescued sakura and defeated Gara. You would think konoha would give him credit for that but there was no mention of it lol

Quote Originally Posted by kiduka View Post
    How did naruto fail the chuunin exams? ...What else did he have to do in order to pass?

I thought he passed after he beat neji, not only that but he helped sasuke, rescued sakura and defeated Gara. You would think konoha would give him credit for that but there was no mention of it lol
    Don't really have an answer, I'm agreeing ... he defeated a rampaging Jinchuuriki and thwarted further damage to Konoha. If that doesn't get you a chuunin rank, what will?

But I guess he didn't necessarily fail: He just wasn't selected. Just because you win a match doesn't guarantee promotion. Hell, Shikamaru practically gave up in his fight ...

Does anyone else feel sorry for the poor Kyubi? I mean He has been like either a pet, for madara, caged, in Naruto....can't anyone see the poor fox just needs some fresh air? Thank you, that is my first question and post .

Quote Originally Posted by starcarl View Post
    Does anyone else feel sorry for the poor Kyubi? I mean He has been like either a pet, for madara, caged, in Naruto....can't anyone see the poor fox just needs some fresh air? Thank you, that is my first question and post .
    I agree. All the kyubi wants is some fresh air, with maybe a couple of villages to destroy, few mountains to flatten, few oceans to cause Tsunamis in, you know, all the stuff that makes a bijuu happy. Is that too much to ask for?
    A bridge towards peace; the will of fire still endures!

Rokudaime Hokage, Rokudaime Rikudou Sennin Uzumaki Naruto

Quote Originally Posted by •Rokudaime Sennin• ™ View Post
    I agree. All the kyubi wants is some fresh air, with maybe a couple of villages to destroy, few mountains to flatten, few oceans to cause Tsunamis in, you know, all the stuff that makes a bijuu happy. Is that too much to ask for?
    LMAO ...Nice one!

Quote Originally Posted by •Rokudaime Sennin• ™ View Post
    Hey, Kyuubi's not that much different from Nagato. Don't worry Mr. Kyuubi San, you can have my sympathy anytime.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !