• No.

9,008 99.67%
  • Yes?

11 0.12%
  • Maybe

19 0.21%
Page 23 of 624 FirstFirst ... 13 21 22 23 24 25 33 73 123 523 ... LastLast
    Appearance of Darkness Aga bomBa's Avatar
    I thought that ORO had experimented on juugo,.. and thats why he was always losing his cool and starting 2 attack.
    ... You're Dead 2 Me Now ...

Quote Originally Posted by MindWanderer View Post
    Therefore Kakashi might as well be changed into pikachu?
    Glad someone caught on and saw fit to comment.

Quote Originally Posted by Rlinfamous View Post
    Glad someone caught on and saw fit to comment.
    Kakachu?

"I'm like the sun, I'm trying to shine on everybody"
    Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by kiduka View Post
    What exactly is Juugo's ability?

I would assume it's a bloodline ability however he doesn't have 100% control when his abilities activate. Could it be something similar to jinchuuriki's in terms of having inner demons empowering him while taking over his mind?
    Quote Originally Posted by Aga bomBa View Post
    I thought that ORO had experimented on juugo,.. and thats why he was always losing his cool and starting 2 attack.
    Juugo is the originator of the curse seal. Orochimaru used his cells in order to duplicate Juugo's ability (transformation) in the form of curse seals.

Karin explaining Juugo's ability and curse seal origination

Currently Reading:
    Naruto, Bleach, Fairy Tail, Gantz, Medaka Box, Beelzebub, Soul Eater, Claymore, Ao no Exorcist

Doesn't answer my question

Where the hell is Afro lol

I would assume it's a bloodline ability however he doesn't have 100% control when his abilities activate. Could it be something similar to jinchuuriki's in terms of having inner demons empowering him while taking over his mind?
    lemme give a try i think all justus are based on what kakashi said to naruto... you know about the elements having input in your chakra. well whether bloodline or not, the previous statement applies. and we know that juugo is the only one who could use the cursed seal naturally.

its not a demon like the kyubbi thats comes out when juugo's not in control, its just a jutsu and saskue's sharingan calms it down. but i do see the similarity to a jinchuuriki and how saskue can "control" them both. good question..where is afro? damn you kiduka, you've confused me.

A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools.

The exact details of Juugo's abilites hasnt been explained in such detail beyond the general info we have on it but yes it is some kind of rare one of a kind bloodline like Hashrima's Mokuton , 3rd Kazekage's Iorn sand etc.

- His ability I believe is some kind of chemical his body releases that allows him to transform himself and increases his strength and other basic stats. As Orochimoro took the enzymes from him to make Cursed seal this supports that idea.

You can read the limted info given from the Databook here:
    http://www.urakai.com/ndb3/088-089.png

The Databook has not been fully translated so its possible there is more info on it awaiting translation so will get back to you on that note.

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

Quote Originally Posted by POW View Post
    The exact details of Juugo's abilites hasnt been explained in such detail beyond the general info we have on it but yes it is some kind of rare one of a kind bloodline like Hashrima's Mokuton , 3rd Kazekage's Iorn sand etc.

- His ability I believe is some kind of chemical his body releases that allows him to transform himself and increases his strength and other basic stats. As Orochimoro took the enzymes from him to make Cursed seal this supports that idea.

You can read the limted info given from the Databook here:
    http://www.urakai.com/ndb3/088-089.png

The Databook has not been fully translated so its possible there is more info on it awaiting translation so will get back to you on that note.

Thanks Pow.

I thought it was a rare bloodline myself just didn't understand why he can't control it since every other bloodline user had control of their abilities, that's why I thought there was a possibility his ability or power was similare to a Jinchuuriki

Cockney Geezer
    The paper tree that Naruto entered into.

Is that something that Konan made?
    Or is that a produce of Konoha? Remember when Naruto was testing out his Chakra abilities, and Kakashi produced paper from a tree that was specially injected with Chakra to create Chakra paper?

Is this that tree or is it Konan's creation?

Quote Originally Posted by ng.jimmy View Post
    The paper tree that Naruto entered into.

Is that something that Konan made?
    Or is that a produce of Konoha? Remember when Naruto was testing out his Chakra abilities, and Kakashi produced paper from a tree that was specially injected with Chakra to create Chakra paper?

Is this that tree or is it Konan's creation?
    Not confirmed, but it's pretty obvious to see it's made of paper. So it's safe to assume Konan made it.