• No.

9,008 99.67%
  • Yes?

11 0.12%
  • Maybe

19 0.21%
Page 22 of 624 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22 23 24 32 72 122 522 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by iat27 View Post
    just asking about how old is konoha (the village)?
    Around 80+ years old

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

If Kakashi charges a Raikari but doesn't use it, does it still waste his chakra or does he absorb it back in?
    My name is Corey and I am an asshole. I get excessively drunk at inappropriate times, disregard social norms, indulge in every whim, ignore the consequences of my actions, mock idiots and posers, sleep with random women, and just generally act like a raging dick head. I contribute to society in no way what so ever

Proud fan of the Oujou White Knights!

Quote Originally Posted by Greed-sama View Post
    If Kakashi charges a Raikari but doesn't use it, does it still waste his chakra or does he absorb it back in?
    IMO he will lose it, because the chakra isn't in the attack but rather he uses his chakra to manipulate the elements to create the Raikiri.
    But this is just what I think about it.
    Ava & Sig created by Max
    v Credits to IIDX v
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by Greed-sama View Post
    It still takes chakra to physically form the raikiri, however I think it won't waste as much chakra because when he attacks his opponents upon impact it gives off more lightning energy.

what is the difference between chodri and raikiri?

A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools.

Quote Originally Posted by guy View Post
    There really isn't too much of a difference besides their names. But anyway, in the databooks, Raikiri is listed as an S-Class technique while Chidori is listed as an A-Class technique. I think the reason for this was because since Kakashi has more experience with Raikiri and puts more chakra into it, that makes it stronger than Chidori.

Quote Originally Posted by guy View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by afro thunda View Post
    There really isn't too much of a difference besides their names. But anyway, in the databooks, Raikiri is listed as an S-Class technique while Chidori is listed as an A-Class technique. I think the reason for this was because since Kakashi has more experience with Raikiri and puts more chakra into it, that makes it stronger than Chidori.
    To add upon afro's answer, Chidori is the original name. It was nicknamed Raikiri because Kakashi cut a bolt of lighting once (with a Chidori)

http://read.mangashare.com/Naruto/ch...4/page003.html

Currently Reading:
    Naruto, Bleach, Fairy Tail, Gantz, Medaka Box, Beelzebub, Soul Eater, Claymore, Ao no Exorcist

Raikiri is different than Chidori? Huh, never knew. On that note, why a blade of lightning needs to be named "Lightning Blade" for reasons other than being a blade of lightning is just a mindfuck. The name "One Thousand Birds" is also stupid.

I like "Thundershock" better. Kirin can just be "Thunder".

Quote Originally Posted by Rlinfamous View Post
    Raikiri is different than Chidori? Huh, never knew. On that note, why a blade of lightning needs to be named "Lightning Blade" for reasons other than being a blade of lightning is just a mindfuck. The name "One Thousand Birds" is also stupid.

I like "Thundershock" better. Kirin can just be "Thunder".
    Therefore Kakashi might as well be changed into pikachu?
    "I'm like the sun, I'm trying to shine on everybody"
    Spoiler!

Spoiler!

What exactly is Juugo's ability?

I would assume it's a bloodline ability however he doesn't have 100% control when his abilities activate. Could it be something similar to jinchuuriki's in terms of having inner demons empowering him while taking over his mind?