Voters
9038. You may not vote on this poll
  • No.

9,008 99.67%
  • Yes?

11 0.12%
  • Maybe

19 0.21%
Page 223 of 624 FirstFirst ... 123 173 213 221 222 223 224 225 233 273 323 ... LastLast
Results 2,221 to 2,230 of 6237
    So itachi was 13 when he join the akatsuki? Something is wrong there.

Heroes Don't Hav Red Eyes Immortal-JyNxX's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by merciless View Post
    @Immotal

You are even dumber than banana-hand, if you take into consideration that the massacre happened at 13ish everything mostly fits, so it's only natural to think that way.
    Fucking moron, can't you see I'm trying to get the info so I can understand where everyone is coming from? Sorry my life doesn't revolve around Manga details you fucking looser..

Quote Originally Posted by blueiris385 View Post
    Good god. Math skills aside how could you miss the Oro part.
    Dude I spent the last year and a half in Iraq. Haven't had the time to analyze every detail like I would want to. So can someone plz fill me in. If its something so obvious why the fuck isn't anyone linking me to a manga page?

Quote Originally Posted by Hand Banana View Post
    So can you show us your math so I can understand how you got to that conclusion?
    Ok Itachi became a Anbu Capt at 13, no way he got the promotion after the Dog massacre so he had to be at least 13. Now there's no place in the Manga where I've seen that say's Itachi was gone for 6 years. But we do know when he came back he was 18. A 13 year old Itachi would put Sasuke at 8. Sasuke went to Ninja Academy after the massacre and finished at 12yrs old. We don't kno how long the Academy last so roughtly I say at least a year. So Sasuke had to start as early as 8 or as late as 11. Since Sasuke had to start the Academy after the massacre that puts Itachi between 13 and 16.. The factor that could pinpoint his age is if we knew how long he was gone, but we don't..

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal-JyNxX View Post
    Dude I spent the last year and a half in Iraq. Haven't had the time to analyze every detail like I would want to. So can someone plz fill me in. If its something so obvious why the fuck isn't anyone linking me to a manga page?

Ok Itachi became a Anbu Capt at 13, no way he got the promotion after the Dog massacre so he had to be at least 13. Now there's no place in the Manga where I've seen that say's Itachi was gone for 6 years. But we do know when he came back he was 18. A 13 year old Itachi would put Sasuke at 8. Sasuke went to Ninja Academy after the massacre and finished at 12yrs old. We don't kno how long the Academy last so roughtly I say at least a year. So Sasuke had to start as early as 8 or as late as 11. Since Sasuke had to start the Academy after the massacre that puts Itachi between 13 and 16.. The factor that could pinpoint his age is if we knew how long he was gone, but we don't..
    We do thats the problem. Sasuke was 7 when he first activated his Sharingan as shown by the recent flashback. Thats was the age he also came home and found his parents dead. He just recently started the academy. As you remember, Sasuke and his dad was talking to Itachi's former teacher.

Quote Originally Posted by merciless View Post
    KK, sorry for calling you an idiot ( If you try to make fun of me for saying sorry then fuck you in advance, no hostility here whatsoever)
    Dude wth man?

We do thats the problem. Sasuke was 7 when he first activated his Sharingan as shown by the recent flashback. Thats was the age he also came home and found his parents dead. He just recently started the academy. As you remember, Sasuke and his dad was talking to Itachi's former teacher.

Dude wth man?

nooo i was not being hostile just a failed attempt at being funny i guess, just forget about it.

That just it.. Idk where it was said how old Sasuke was at that time!! And for crying out loud you guys are killing me, someone explain the Oro thing???

That just it.. Idk where it was said how old Sasuke was at that time!! And for crying out loud you guys are killing me, someone explain the Oro thing???
    Well in a sexual position Oral...oh wrong word. What Oro thing do you want us to explain?

Well in a sexual position Oral...oh wrong word. What Oro thing do you want us to explain?
    11 yr old Itachi vs Oro..

11 yr old Itachi vs Oro..

One guy mentioned it that itachi joined akatsuki before the massacre while still being in konoha and defeated oro , it's not true , just forget about it.

Correcto.

OK. Let's see another question.
    Q. How old was Itachi during GNW III?