Voters
9038. You may not vote on this poll
  • No.

9,008 99.67%
  • Yes?

11 0.12%
  • Maybe

19 0.21%
Page 222 of 624 FirstFirst ... 122 172 212 220 221 222 223 224 232 272 322 ... LastLast
Results 2,211 to 2,220 of 6237
    Quote Originally Posted by Immortal-JyNxX View Post
    Yes they all looked their age.. And primarily I'm looking for Manga proof Itachi killed Uchiha at 13?? And where the Oro confrontation at 11 thing came from??
    You just want everything to been shown to you on page. Manga never stated the age but if you follow the math Afro and I did you would understand. Its like you're the only person who can't grasp that.

Heroes Don't Hav Red Eyes Immortal-JyNxX's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Hand Banana View Post
    You just want everything to been shown to you on page. Manga never stated the age but if you follow the math Afro and I did you would understand. Its like you're the only person who can't grasp that.
    Nah in my math the massacre happened between 13 and 15-16ish. No math concludes it happens at exactly 13. And the Oro thing I don't understand where the idea came from period trying to figure out how I missed it?

Nah in my math the massacre happened between 13 and 15-16ish. No math concludes it happens at exactly 13. And the Oro thing I don't understand where the idea came from period trying to figure out how I missed it?
    Good god. Math skills aside how could you miss the Oro part.

Sig and Ava by Imotochan

I agree with you Tri. I said the samething a page ago how Kishi is inconsistent with his manga.

Wow you really are an idiot, this is exactly what i was referring too, you told me to ''fucking learn
    to read'' first and now you say you agree? Your dumber than i thought

@Immotal

You are even dumber than banana-hand, if you take into consideration that the massacre happened at 13ish everything mostly fits, so it's only natural to think that way.

So can you show us your math so I can understand how you got to that conclusion?

Quote Originally Posted by merciless View Post
    Wow you really are an idiot, this is exactly what i was referring too, you told me to ''fucking learn to read'' first and now you say you agree? Your dumber than i thought
    You have no ideal what you're talking about do you? I told you to learn to fucking read because I said Itachi was 18 when he came back to Konoha. I said Sasuke and Naruto was 13 when they fought at the VoTE thats why I said his age was 18. I never disagreed with you on talking about inconsistencies with the manga.

So can you show us your math so I can understand how you got to that conclusion?

You have no ideal what you're talking about do you?

Nice , another one of your ''dust it off'' posts, nothing i can say

Nice , another one of your ''dust it off'' posts, nothing i can say
    I went back to edit the post so you could understand better.

I went back to edit the post so you could understand better.

I wasn't even referring to itachi being 18 and so on, you didn't understand what i was even referring too, i was talking about the 7 years period between oro defeat, You said :

this is your post :

''According to the flashback Sasuke had activated his Sharingan at 7-8 since he just started the academy. So that means Itachi was around 12-13. Itachi left and came back several years later. When Sasuke and Naruto fought at the VoTE, they were around 13. Whch means Itachi was 18 when he returned with Kisame. Three year time skip and now Sasuke is 16 and Itachi is 21. So Itachi did the massacre at the age 13 and left Konoha to join Akatasuki to keep an eye on Madara.''

Now you said that Itachi was 18 when he rteurned with kisame. After that you mentioned the timeskip, i can assume you are saying that sasuke and naruto fought the same year right, ? But if it's the same year, then that is supposed to have been 7 years since oro left, meaning that if itachi joined akatsuki at the age of 13 he should now be 20 and not 18.

Hmm ok maybe i was referring to tiachi being 18 ^^ But you are the one who needs to fucking read. ( No hostility here, )

I wasn't even referring to itachi being 18 and so on, you didn't understand what i was even referring too, i was talking about the 7 years period between oro defeat, You said :

this is your post :

''According to the flashback Sasuke had activated his Sharingan at 7-8 since he just started the academy. So that means Itachi was around 12-13. Itachi left and came back several years later. When Sasuke and Naruto fought at the VoTE, they were around 13. Whch means Itachi was 18 when he returned with Kisame. Three year time skip and now Sasuke is 16 and Itachi is 21. So Itachi did the massacre at the age 13 and left Konoha to join Akatasuki to keep an eye on Madara.''

Now you said that Itachi was 18 when he returned with kisame. After that you mentioned the timeskip, i can assume you are saying that sasuke and naruto fought the same year right, ? But if it's the same year, then that is supposed to have been 7 years since oro left, meaning that if itachi joined akatsuki at the age of 13 he should now be 20 and not 18.

Hmm ok maybe i was referring to Itachi being 18 ^^ But you are the one who needs to fucking read. ( No hostility here, )
    So now that we are on a mutual level again I will repeat myself. I never disagreed with you on the inconsistency part. I never said you were wrong on that behalf either.

Also I will agree the way I put it is kinda misleading so I apologize because Itachi returning back happened before the VoTE. I used that as an example because I was saying that it hasn't been a year that has gone by since the time Itachi appeared and the time Sasuke and Naruto fought at the VoTE.

So now that we are on a mutual level again I will repeat myself. I never disagreed with you on the inconsistency part. I never said you were wrong on that behalf either.

Also I will agree the way I put it is kinda misleading so I apologize because Itachi returning back happened before the VoTE. I used that as an example because I was saying that it hasn't been a year that has gone by since the time Itachi appeared and the time Sasuke and Naruto fought at the VoTE.

KK, sorry for calling you an idiot ( If you try to make fun of me for saying sorry then fuck you in advance, no hostility here whatsoever)