Voters
9038. You may not vote on this poll
  • No.

9,008 99.67%
  • Yes?

11 0.12%
  • Maybe

19 0.21%
Page 220 of 624 FirstFirst ... 120 170 210 218 219 220 221 222 230 270 320 ... LastLast
Results 2,191 to 2,200 of 6237
    Heroes Don't Hav Red Eyes Immortal-JyNxX's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Hand Banana View Post
    Ok so lets do some math here.

At the current age Sasuke is 16 and Itachi died at the age of 21. So that makes them 5 years apart. Itachi graduated from the academy at the age of 7. Sasuke was 2. Itachi became a chuunin at the age of 10. Sasuke was 5. itachi became an ANBU captain t the age of 13. Sasuke was 8. Now Danzou recognizes all the MS attacks Sasuke has been doing so that would imply Itachi learn the MS around 12-13. So far so good.

According to the flashback Sasuke had activated his Sharingan at 7-8 since he just started the academy. So that means Itachi was around 12-13. Itachi left and came back several years later. When Sasuke and Naruto fought at the VoTE, they were around 13. Whch means Itachi was 18 when he returned with Kisame. Three year time skip and now Sasuke is 16 and Itachi is 21. So Itachi did the massacre at the age 13 and left Konoha to join Akatasuki to keep an eye on Madara.

Afro was right.
    Sasuke unlocked his eyes during the Haku fight. And we dont know how long he was away before he came back at 18.. There is also NO facts to prove he killed the dogs right after he became an Anbu capt. And we don't even kno how long it was between killing Shishu and the massacre..

Also where the hell did this itachi joining akatsuki before he left konoha and confronted oro at 11??

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal-JyNxX View Post
    Sasuke unlocked his eyes during the Haku fight. And we dont know how long he was away before he came back at 18.. There is also NO facts to prove he killed the dogs right after he became an Anbu capt. And we don't even kno how long it was between killing Shishu and the massacre..

Also where the hell did this itachi joining akatsuki before he left konoha and confronted oro at 11??
    The Itachi timeline is kinda muffed up by Kishi.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

Quote Originally Posted by merciless View Post
    If he is 21 after the battle of VOTE then after the time skip he is 23, and he died at 21, so no, and i said that as well that kishi wasn't paying attention to it,
    Learn to fucking read. I said Itachi was 18 when he came back.

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal-JyNxX View Post

Wrong. Flashback shows he unlocked them during the fight with Itachi.

If you start throwing months into the equation, you can clear this up somewhat. I brought up Itachi's birthdate (June 9th) for that reason.

So we know that Itachi killed his clan around 12-13 years old. But if he killed them anytime before June 9th, he'd have been 12. So lets say he joined Akatsuki immediately after the massacre. Itachi is still 12.

Akatsuki gathers one time while Orochimaru is still a member. Itachi beats Orochimaru at 12 years old. Oro leaves. Itachi hasn't celebrated his 13th birthday yet.

Now, we fast forward exactly 7 years some time before June 9th. Itachi is 18 years old now. He makes his appearance in Konoha, attempts to capture Naruto, then leaves. Itachi hasn't celebrated his 19th birthday yet.

Later on, Akatsuki forms up again, Pein mentions they haven't gathered since Oro left 7 years prior (some time before Itachi's 13th birthday). So then, here we are right before the timeskip. Itachi hasn't celebrated his 19th birthday yet.

Now, we have the 2.5 or 3 year timeskip. Since this is some time before June 9th, 2.5-3 years later, Itachi hasn't celebrated his 22nd birthday. Well that's because he didn't live long enough to see his 22nd birthday. Sasuke killed him. This is the 12 year old Itachi scenario.

I just solved the Great Mystery of Itachi's Uchiha Massacre Time Line. Partially, that is, because of the paragraph below.

Now the only thing I have to contend with is Kakashi's statement of Itachi being an ANBU Captain at 13 years old. Because as I've mentioned before, it would make very little sense that he became an ANBU Captain after the massacre. So I'll tweak what's above a little bit to make that work. Anyways, Kishi is a smart man for including the Birthdates in his Databook....Good on ya, Kishi.

Quote Originally Posted by afro thunda View Post
    If you start throwing months into the equation, you can clear this up somewhat. I brought up Itachi's birthdate (June 9th) for that reason.

So we know that Itachi killed his clan around 12-13 years old. But if he killed them anytime before June 9th, he'd have been 12. So lets say he joined Akatsuki immediately after the massacre. Itachi is still 12.

Akatsuki gathers one time while Orochimaru is still a member. Itachi beats Orochimaru at 12 years old. Oro leaves. Itachi hasn't celebrated his 13th birthday yet.

Now, we fast forward exactly 7 years some time before June 9th. Itachi is 18 years old now. He makes his appearance in Konoha, attempts to capture Naruto, then leaves.

Later on, Akatsuki forms up again, Pein mentions they haven't gathered since Oro left 7 years prior (some time before Itachi's 13th birthday). So then, here we are right before the timeskip. Itachi hasn't celebrated his 19th birthday yet.

Now, we have the 2.5 or 3 year timeskip. Since this is some time before June 9th, 2.5-3 years later, Itachi hasn't celebrated his 22nd birthday. Well that's because he didn't live long enough to see his 22nd birthday. Sasuke killed him. This is the 12 year old Itachi scenario.

I just solved the Great Mystery of Itachi's Uchiha Massacre Time Line. Partially, that is, because of the paragraph below.

Now the only thing I have to contend with is Kakashi's statement of Itachi being an ANBU Captain at 13 years old. Because as I've mentioned before, it would make very little sense that he became an ANBU Captain after the massacre. So I'll tweak what's above a little bit to make that work. Anyways, Kishi is a smart man for including the Birthdates in his Databook....Good on ya, Kishi.
    LOL hey hey I did the break down. So I shall receive the title of solving it sir.

LOL hey hey I did the break down. So I shall receive the title of solving it sir.
    Should be even clearer now. But, we'll see.

Most likely Immortal-JyNxX and Mericless will claim that we are wrong. So I agree lets see.

Heroes Don't Hav Red Eyes Immortal-JyNxX's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by afro thunda View Post

Now, we fast forward exactly 7 years some time before June 9th. Itachi is 18 years old now. He makes his appearance in Konoha, attempts to capture Naruto, then leaves. Itachi hasn't celebrated his 19th birthday yet.

Ok now plz provide Manga proof of this.. Some of this are correct but you fall short of some facts and fall into assumption.. Like saying "So we know that Itachi killed his clan around 12-13 years old." Yea ummm how do we kno that?

Actually you didn't break down shit, when i mentioned the 7 time skip you only found some dumbass argument about kishi being vague or whatever without even countering it, and i didn't take cunting up closely as afro did, only made a skim through it countering your dumbass statement but now that is see what he wrote i do agree. Stop feeding off afros posts dummy.

Quote Originally Posted by merciless View Post
    Actually you didn't break down shit, when i mentioned the 7 time skip you only found some dumbass argument about kishi being vague or whatever without even countering it, and i didn't take cunting up closely as afro did, only made a skim through it countering your dumbass statement but now that is see what he wrote i do agree. Stop feeding off afros posts dummy.
    You know how stupid you look right now? Because I made my facts before he did. Only difference in our posts is he used birthdays. So please stop making yourself look dumb every time you post. In fact ask a mod to deactivate your account. Take your dumb logic and whatnot and go post on NF Naruto section. You'll feel right a home there.