Voters
9038. You may not vote on this poll
  • No.

9,008 99.67%
  • Yes?

11 0.12%
  • Maybe

19 0.21%
Page 219 of 624 FirstFirst ... 119 169 209 217 218 219 220 221 229 269 319 ... LastLast
Results 2,181 to 2,190 of 6237
    Quote Originally Posted by merciless View Post
    Then if he did join the organisation at the age of 11, wooped oros ass, at the end of sasuke/naruto battle he is 18, 2,5 years training for naruto/sasuke, itachi is now 18+2,5=20,5 years old, and in the 0.5 years span sasuke killed him. That actually would add up.

Or kishi just thought it wasn't that important and think it through, wich it isn't.
    As I mentioned above in the previous post, the Manga Images don't add up with that. All I know is, he isn't drawn to be 11, he's drawn in his mid to late teens.

Look at how short Sasuke, Naruto even Kakashi were at those ages. I fail to see how he could be near the same height at 11 as he was at ~20+.

He should be much shorter.

So either a) Kishi fudged the years before Oro left Akatsuki.
    or b) He did an absolute horrible job of drawing a younger version of Itachi.

Quote Originally Posted by Trigunflame View Post
    As I mentioned above in the previous post, the Manga Images don't add up with that. All I know is, he isn't drawn to be 11, he's drawn in his mid to late teens.

Look at how short Sasuke, Naruto even Kakashi were at those ages. I fail to see how he could be near the same height at 11 as he was at ~20+.

That's why I said maybe kishi wasn't really paying attention to the age stuff. He also looks 20 to me.
    Not everything has to be perfect of course.

@Immmortal,

There is no proof , only thing i could find is this

Itachis Mission history: 53 D-rank, 152 C-rank, 134 B-rank, 0 A-rank, 1 S-rank

The B- rank mission were for jounins right?

Heroes Don't Hav Red Eyes Immortal-JyNxX's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Trigunflame View Post

I apply the same ideals to the Dog Masscare look at Naruto, Sasuke and co at 13 yrs old. No fucking way Itachi was 13 when he killed the clan, Likely 16 or 17 prior to joining Akasuki..

The timelines for that point of that story are generally confusing, especially if you add in that Itachi was supposed to have fought Orochimaru and Itachi's entering Akatsuki.

Ok so lets do some math here.

At the current age Sasuke is 16 and Itachi died at the age of 21. So that makes them 5 years apart. Itachi graduated from the academy at the age of 7. Sasuke was 2. Itachi became a chuunin at the age of 10. Sasuke was 5. itachi became an ANBU captain t the age of 13. Sasuke was 8. Now Danzou recognizes all the MS attacks Sasuke has been doing so that would imply Itachi learn the MS around 12-13. So far so good.

According to the flashback Sasuke had activated his Sharingan at 7-8 since he just started the academy. So that means Itachi was around 12-13. Itachi left and came back several years later. When Sasuke and Naruto fought at the VoTE, they were around 13. Whch means Itachi was 18 when he returned with Kisame. Three year time skip and now Sasuke is 16 and Itachi is 21. So Itachi did the massacre at the age 13 and left Konoha to join Akatasuki to keep an eye on Madara.

Afro was right.

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal-JyNxX View Post
    I apply the same ideals to the Dog Masscare look at Naruto, Sasuke and co at 13 yrs old. No fucking way Itachi was 13 when he killed the clan, Likely 16 or 17 prior to joining Akasuki..

So he joined akatsuki after 16-17? If that is so he must have defeated orochimaru at like 17 right? And at the end of naruto/sasuke battle he is supposed to be like 24 right? But he died at around 21, so it doesn't add up.

@Hand banana

Itachi defeated oro when he joined akatsuki ( we don't know if it was in the beginning or later on, but lets assume it was the same year he joined akatsuki) And lets assume he joined akatsuki at th age of 13 after the massacre, then orochimaru left the organistion, and after the naruto/sasuke battle at VOTE it has been 7 years since orochimaru left the organisation, wich would mean itachi should be round 20 now.... + the 3 years skip....doesn¨t add up, unless you ignore the fact that pain said that then sure it would.

So he joined akatsuki after 16-17? If that is so he must have defeated orochimaru at like 17 right? And at the end of naruto/sasuke battle he is supposed to be like 24 right? But he died at around 21, so it doesn't add up.

@Hand banana

Itachi defeated oro when he joined akatsuki ( we don't know if it was in the beginning or later on, but lets assume it was the same year he joined akatsuki) And lets assume he joined akatsuki at th age of 13 after the massacre, then orochimaru left the organistion, and after the naruto/sasuke battle at VOTE it has been 7 years since orochimaru left the organisation, wich would mean itachi should be round 20 now.... + the 3 years skip....doesn¨t add up.
    My math is 99% correct using manga facts and databook. So unless you provide detail otherwise there is no need to assume. Databook says Itachi is 21 and he is dead.

Quote Originally Posted by Hand Banana View Post
    My math is 99% correct using manga facts and databook. So unless you provide detail otherwise there is no need to assume. Databook says Itachi is 21 and he is dead.

Probably didn't read my post carefully did you. Pain said after the battle of naruto/and sauske at VOTE that it has been 7 years since orochimaru left the organisation. And here is some simple math, itachi massacred his clan at age of 12-13, joined akatsuki AT 13 OR after, defeated orochimaru at 13 OR after, he shold be around 20+ now after the battle at VOTE.....so no your math doesn't add up,

here read for yourself http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/238/18/

Probably didn't read my post carefully did you. Pain said after the battle of naruto/and sauske at VOTE that it has been 7 years since orochimaru left the organisation. And here is some simple math, itachi massacred his clan at age of 12-13, joined akatsuki AT 13 OR after, defeated orochimaru at 13 OR after, he shold be around 20+ now.....so no your math doesn't add up,
    With all the misspelling I couldn't read it correctly. 21 is basically 20+. Saying 20+ would imply its over the age of 20. Only thing this proves is Kishi is inconsistent with his facts like how he shown Obito giving Kakshi his sharigan with two tomoes activated. And when Kakashi death flashback shows three tomoes activated.

Quote Originally Posted by Hand Banana View Post
    With all the misspelling I couldn't read it correctly. 21 is basically 20+. Saying 20+ would imply its over the age of 20. Only thing this proves is Kishi is inconsistent with his facts like how he shown Obito giving Kakshi his sharigan with two tomoes activated. And when Kakashi death flashback shows three tomoes activated.
    If he is 21 after the battle of VOTE then after the time skip he is 23, and he died at 21, so no, and i said that as well that kishi wasn't paying attention to it,