Voters
9038. You may not vote on this poll
  • No.

9,008 99.67%
  • Yes?

11 0.12%
  • Maybe

19 0.21%
Page 218 of 624 FirstFirst ... 118 168 208 216 217 218 219 220 228 268 318 ... LastLast
Results 2,171 to 2,180 of 6237
    Atm naruto is like 15?

Heroes Don't Hav Red Eyes Immortal-JyNxX's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by merciless View Post
    Atm naruto is like 15?
    16.. Says so in my all time favorite, chapter 440.

Quote Originally Posted by afro thunda View Post
    Let's see. During the Kyuubi attack, Itachi was 4 or 5 years old. During the Massacre, he is supposedly 12 or 13. During his death, 21. I'm pretty sure those are the ages you'd be working with.
    Turns out Itachi was only 5 years older than Sasuke. I thought he was 7 years older. So I've changed my numbers around.

To add more to this, according to the databook, Itachi was born June 9th (21 years old), Sasuke was born July 23rd (16 years old), Naruto was born October 10th (16 years old). So that means Sasuke was born before the Kyuubi attack. Well if I could figure out how old Sasuke was back during the massacre or at least when he entered the academy, then figuring out Itachi's age would be a whole lot easier.

Turns out Itachi was only 5 years older than Sasuke. I thought he was 7 years older. So I've changed my numbers around.

To add more to this, according to the databook, Itachi was born June 9th (21 years old), Sasuke was born July 23rd (16 years old), Naruto was born October 10th (16 years old). So that means Sasuke was born before the Kyuubi attack. Well if I could figure out how old Sasuke was back during the massacre or at least when he entered the academy, then figuring out Itachi's age would be a whole lot easier.
    http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/142/13/

Kakashi states that Itachi became an Anbu captain at the age of 13, based on what the manga has shown that was the same year that the massacre took place.

http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/238/18/

Itachi was about 11 when he defeated Orochimaru (causing him to flee the organization), which means that he was in Akatsuki for 2 years prior to the massacre. Madara basically confirms this later on when he tells Sasuke about how he and Itachi met.
    Last edited by artifice; 12-30-2009 at 10:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by artifice View Post

Kakashi states that Itachi became an Anbu captain at the age of 13, based on what the manga has shown that was the same year that the massacre took place.
    That is in no way fact or suggested..

And do you have better proof?

Itachi was about 11 when he defeated Orochimaru (causing him to flee the organization), which means that he was in Akatsuki for 2 years prior to the massacre. Madara basically confirms this later on when he tells Sasuke about how he and Itachi met.
    That can't be right.

1. Itachi was not part of Akatasuki until after the massacre. He only joined Akatsuki to keep an eye on Madara (an agreement on not harming Konoha).

2. No way in hell he was 11 when he encountered Oro and subsequently sliced off his hand/arm (after which Orochimaru then left Akatsuki). You can look at the images yourself and tell that. He was practically a grown man.

Last edited by Trigunflame; 12-30-2009 at 11:37 PM.

So itachi joined akatsuki before the massacre? O_o

He joined akatsuki when he became a rogue nin, he has no reason to be in akatsuki when he is still in konoha. He slaughtered his clan and joined akatsuki. And it's hard to believe he was 11 when he defeated orochimaru.

So let me get this straight, itachi became an anbu squad leader at the age of 13, at the age of 13-14 while working for anbu he spied on the uchiha clan and at the age of 13-14 slaughtered his clan. Then we see that pain says( or whoever), that orochimaru left the organisation 7 years ago. Wich must mean itachi joned akatsuki around 14, hang around with oro til he was like 14-15m wooped his ass, and is now around 20 at the end of naruto-sasuke battle. Then we see naruto/sasuke train for about 2-3 years, this would mean itach iis now around 23-24, wich wouldn't add up since he dies at the age of around 21.

Then if he did join the organisation at the age of 11, wooped oros ass, at the end of sasuke/naruto battle he is 18, 2,5 years training for naruto/sasuke, itachi is now 18+2,5=20,5 years old, and in the 0.5 years span sasuke killed him. That actually would add up.

Or kishi just thought it wasn't that important and think it through, wich it isn't.
    Last edited by merciless; 12-30-2009 at 11:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal-JyNxX View Post
    That is in no way fact or suggested..
    Well I would think there would be some serious issues if Itachi became an ANBU Captain after the Uchiha Massacre, right? Unless of course, the Uchihas had still been plotting the coup d'etat for a year or so after Itachi became Captain.

We saw how Itachi defeated Oro. Insta-genjutsu plus hackin off an arm. Itachi was great at an early age. It kept being mentioned time and time again in Sasuke's flashbacks.

Well I would think there would be some serious issues if Itachi became an ANBU Captain after the Uchiha Massacre, right? Unless of course, the Uchihas had still been plotting the coup d'etat for a year or so after Itachi became Captain.
    Dude all we kno is Itachi was with Anbu during the Masscare and that was certainly after he became a Capt at 13.. Show me ANY proof that it happened during the year he was 13??